Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) (47097 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by gidient(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Young Nigerian man murdered by a 45 year old Afghanistan refugee in Lisbon, Portugal

A young Nigerian man identified as Henry Onyekachi Awom was reportedly murdered by a 45 year old Afghanistan refugee in circtance that portrays religious intolerance as the attack was premeditated and unprovoked in Lisbon, Portugal.

This incident occurred on the 8th December in Lisbon Portugal.

According to reports from the CM Lisbon, it indicated that Henry appealed for help from people around the area at that time but no one responded to rescue, till he bleed to death.

Unfortunately, Mr. Henry was the bread winner to his family afrer struggling to make to Europe before been victim of Islamic fundamentalism.

Additionally, his family is calling out everyone around the world to seek justice for their son with the statement;

“We his family needs the help of the entire world to seek for justice and to put a stop to this type of act because we don't know who may be the next victim.”

Mr. Henry Onyekachi Awom was aged 29 years old from Ngwugwo Ibere Ancient Kingdom in Ikwuano LGA in Abia State Nigeria.

Rest in peace Peace king, your death won't be in vain

https://backtolifeentertainment.com/2020/12/young-nigerian-man-murdered-by-a-45-year-old-afghanistan-refugee-over-islamic-beliefs-in-lisbon-portugal/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is sad. Rip bro.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Sundrus: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na wa ooo...wicked world. RIP to Henry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
The world could have been a million times more peaceful than it's now if there is nothing like Islam

346 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Kolisky(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
The world could have possibly been a better and safer place if ASIA CONTINENT had not existed

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by walosky(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
OP ABI Blogger sef na wah!

Your English and write up worry o

I still could not fathom how he was killed or what caused his death

What kind of altercation did they have or simply , what made him stab him

This World sef tire person

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by longetivity(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Islam is a religion of peace

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Edyice: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Best way to stay alive

Read this and be save

IamD18:
I don't keep Islamic friends.

I don't work with them.

I don't associate with them.

I can't only buy something from them unknowingly.

The reason is because I don't want to be stabbed for religious unnecessary issues one day.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by temmytee2309: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Religion of kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerians no safe. Be it home or abroad. From the workers of allah.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by kheny12(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

I don't work with them.

The reason is because I don't want to be stabbed for religious unnecessary issues one day.
And you think u make sense with this trash you wrote.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by laiperi: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Look at a young man full of potential.

The only country in the world that went from the richest in Africa to become the capital of poverty after oil income.

Every country that made money after oil embargo became El Dorado.

Instead of looking inwards, we are blaming religion.

Shey Muslim and Christian na your papa religion or they use both to capture you as slave?

Typical Nigerians, if you back anybody up, they fight back. Nigerians melt into the wall.

The spirit of this boy and many like him will haunt all of us forever.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by DAramis: 2:35am On Dec 15, 2020
It is a very big unfortunate situation. He survived all odds in Nigeria to reach a land of unlimited opportunities.

He was working hard to remedy his family's situation back in Nigeria only to be killed by an unfortunate man. Being a Nigerian is getting more difficult. So much envy, jealousy and hatred from others. Rest on bro.

By the way, it seems like some countries in Europe takes their minding their own business to another level. I don't think such would have happened especially when the assailant in question is not holding any gun. People would have intervened before things get out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by joyandfaith: 3:25am On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

I don't work with them.

Nothing but truth.
Nothing like liberal muslims.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 3:51am On Dec 15, 2020
it's quite sad, hope an arrest has been made

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by osarogie28841: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians no safe. Be it home or abroad. From the workers of allah.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

I don't work with them.

You hardly found a Christian pick up arms against another, or kill base on religion grand, but these Fundamentalist r the reason the world know no peace.. .

They should be ashamed of themselves.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by unity004(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2020
grin it's better to worship cows or any object than to be associating with a terrorist relig***!!! no be me talk am ooooh na typing error

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
God help us here in Nigeria,see how the corpse was handled.if it were here in Nigeria it would be bundled at the back of a Hilux after puting leaves as a spread to avoid blood messing the load space.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Karlovich: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
embarassed, These psychopaths will leave their shithole to seek refuge in developed countries yet will want to turn their new home into what they are running away from. EU nations need to be careful before admitting these radicals into their country, RIP to the young man.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2020
toobusy:
The world could have been a million times more peaceful than it's now if there is nothing like Islam
And christianity.Islam is the junior brother of christianity.These two religions have decimated so many innocent souls all in the name of fighting for God, leading pagans to salvation.They both engaged in slavery,colonialism and genocide of vulnerable nations.
Islam and Xtianity are two sides of the same coin.None is a saint.ISIS keep decimating cities but Xtian nations supply weapons to them.Who is fooling who?
Muslims are used by the developed world to achieve their silent wars since Europeans have waken up about pseudo religions,the Muslims are still in trance.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Karlovich:
embarassed, These psychopaths will leave their shithole to seek refuge in developed countries yet will want to turn their new home into what they are running away from. EU nations need to be careful before admitting these radicals into their country, RIP to the young man.
Europeans are the number one psycopaths who fight wars on other people soil to create refugees in the first place.
War is profitable to the developed world.Accepting Refugees is a business for Europe ,they get huge allocation from the UN and the EU.

Many Afghans had no peace all their lives,the suffer PTSD,mental disorder,some commit suicide,endure sexual exploitation by European women in these camps for minors etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Karlovich: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
cocolacec:

Europeans are the number one psycopaths who fight wars on other people soil to create refugees in the first place.
War is profitable to the developed world.Accepting Refugees is a business for Europe ,they get huge allocation from the UN and the EU.

Many Afghans had no peace all their lives,the suffer PTSD,mental disorder,some commit suicide,endure sexual exploitation by European women in these camps for minors etc.
The Nigerian he killed had nothing to do with his problems, it had nothing to with the war in Afghanistan. This is pure religious extremism.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Maxikenna: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Trust Europe people at your own peril..

They killed the young man, con dey pinch the death on a Afghan..
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by Exc2000: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2020
cool

RIP

Heroin and Opiom deal gone bad

No be Afghan and Ibo matter again... Two of the side of same drug dealing coin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) by lekki1444: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2020
the abroad is not all that it is cracked up to be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals / Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.