Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs (1491 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Daminaj2(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Caption : May God order our steps #OneStepAtATime .... amen #HisAndHers #Buscemi ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/-6Rki-xO7-/?taken-by=tiwasavage

posted by DAMINAJ.COM

Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Prec1ous(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oga I beg, how does this post affect us.
This are really PERILIOUS TIMES indeed.
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by ellahzy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
make she nor worry Kim K go soon born nd all eyes shall be on baby West. undecided
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Forzap: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
angry angry
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by IamChuzzy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
[size=14pt]I perceive that this boy neither looks like Tiwa nor Her Husband! They are tryna play smart on us! [/size]
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Daminaj2:
Caption : May God order our steps #OneStepAtATime .... amen #HisAndHers #Buscemi ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/-6Rki-xO7-/?taken-by=tiwasavage

posted by DAMINAJ.COM
bow leg
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Archmed(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
EndTime legs
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by smileysmiley(f): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
nonsense... she obviously wants the world to see him but she is forming celeb.... her surviving grace sha is that the boy should be super fine if not, I trust my fellow Nigerians... see his black bow leg... end time baby

1 Like

Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by CaroLyner(f): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
ellahzy:
make she nor worry Kim K go soon born nd all eyes shall be on baby West. undecided
kim gave birth today.

1 Like

Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by CaroLyner(f): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
nonsense... she obviously wants the world to see him but she is forming celeb.... her surviving grace sha is that the boy should be super fine if not, I trust my fellow Nigerians... see his black bow leg... end time baby
can you create mere ant ? blabbing shiit

1 Like

Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Meriekriss: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
See as hardship full the whole country and you think I will be interested in seeing this child face? Tease fire..
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by smileysmiley(f): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
CaroLyner:

can you create mere ant ? blabbing shiit
sister I have nothing against Tiwa but the mere fact that she almost got a photographer arrested for taking her baby's shot, then she goes ahead to post the baby's legs on Facebook... like seriously? that's the height of childishness... the hype of people trying to see her baby reduced and she went ahead to try this cheap attention seeking method? like seriously? if fans want to see her baby its cause they adore her, no need to make a biggie out of it
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
sister I have nothing against Tiwa but the mere fact that she almost got a photographer arrested for taking her baby's shot, then she goes ahead to post the baby's legs on Facebook... like seriously? that's the height of childishness... the hype of people trying to see her baby reduced and she went ahead to try this cheap attention seeking method? like seriously? if fans want to see her baby its cause they adore her, no need to make a biggie out of it

Seconded.. Even to the last statement...
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by CaroLyner(f): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
i dont give a fvck if she shows the baby's face or not.i quoted you cause you came for a child.which is totally uncalled for.its the mom you have an ish with.not the child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by IamLucy(f): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
CaroLyner:

i dont give a fvck if she shows the baby's face or not.i quoted you cause you came for a child.which is totally uncalled for.its the mom you have an ish with.not the child.
exactly
Re: Teasing Us? Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Her Son's Legs by Daminaj2(f): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
IamChuzzy:
[size=14pt]I perceive that this boy neither looks like Tiwa nor Her Husband! They are tryna play smart on us! [/size]

Statements like this might just force them to release a photo. lol
Keep speculating guys cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Awesome News For Kiss Daniel's Fans....no It's Not A Dream! / Helen Paul Looks Stunning For The Celebrity Shoot Magazine / Hakeem Rahman Biography, Life And Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.