Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari (661 Views)

Buhari Needs To Drive The Change Agenda.... Says Tompolo / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by mdbissalla(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari says China remains a strategic and dependable ally in his administration’s determination to change the direction and content of governance including the management of national resources with priority on accountability, transparency and result-orientation in governance.
Read more>>>
Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by chocolateme(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok Bubu
Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by sammyj: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok Baba, but Becareful of the China colonialism and intrig exploitation! !!
Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by M0GIDI: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bubu no longer moving towards Iran and Pakistan?
Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by Damianbrown(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bubu you are jus confused
Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by Meriekriss: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Your still strategizing?? Issorait..
Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by teeboila(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
China are more reliable than the selfish western colonial thiefs.

China is a new emerging power house in the globe and will be looking for good allies to further strengthen their grip on the world stage, and Nigeria been the most populous black nation on earth fit a perfect destination for China and Nigeria stand to gain a lot by allying their interest with the east cos of their demand for our crude.

2 Likes

Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by mdbissalla(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
teeboila:
China are more reliable than the selfish western colonial thiefs.

China is a new emerging power house in the globe and will be looking for good allies to further strengthen their grip on the world stage, and Nigeria been the most populous black nation on earth fit a perfect destination for China and Nigeria stand to gain a lot by allying their interest with the east cos of their demand for our crude.
I agree with you
Re: China Strategic Ally In My Change Agenda, Says Buhari by coldsummer: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yea good. USA is useless and will quickly come when they hear there's oil.

Carry on.

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Activists In Fresh Mobilisation / Troops Destroy More Terrorist’s Camps, Rescue Women, Children / Tinubu Arrive In Newly Bought Lagos State Helicopter To Ooni Of Ife’s Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.