Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value (1234 Views)

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Scholarship : International Education Fair 2015 (apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by dipoley2k(f): 10:06am On May 31, 2009
Study in Malaysia(UK and Australia Program) 2009/2010 Intake

You can study for and complete international Masters, degrees and diploma programmes from UK without going abroad.  Alternatively, students can also opt to transfer to universities in Australia and UK for a year or two to complete their degree studies.

Why study in Malaysia?
Malaysia as an education destination for high quality internationally recognised programmes, competitive tuition fees, relative low cost of living, and conducive living and learning environment. 

Courses Available?
There are courses available in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Construction, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business and Accounting from the following Educational Institutions:
* University of East London (Degree program)
* university of Coventry UK (Degree program)
* Edexcel UK (HND)
* University of Wales UK (Masters)
* University of Ballart (Australia)(Masters)

Our Education Facilitator from Malaysia is currently in Nigeria.Get in touch now to get quick screening,Issuance of Offer Letter and Submission of requirements to process your Study Visas.

Do not hesitate to get in touch:

Contact Nigeria: 08062858628 (Nigeria)
Contact Malaysia: +60196104495 (Malaysia)
Email : overseasadmission@rosaad.com

Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by pappy2000: 2:30pm On May 31, 2009
This post is a bit confusing to me.Do you mean this university have their campuses in Malaysia.Please explain more
Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by MrCrackles(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2009
pappy2000:

This post is a bit confusing to me.Do you mean this university have their campuses in Malaysia.Please explain more

The reason why it is confusing is because it is a bloody fraud!

Dont get fooled and bamboozled!!
Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by dipoley2k(f): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2009
Yes pappy2000 you will be in malaysia and you will be getting your UK Certificate, it's a kind of franchised program. you will be spending less for your tution fees and living expenses as compared to being in UK,then the visa process is less tasking and 99.9% guarantee for your study visa.You can call to book appointment with us if you want to get brochures and more info at (2 medical road Ikeja Lagos (ACL travel)) or call malaysian phone number seen on my posting for enquires, we will still be in Nigeira till end of June.

Don't let likes of MrCrackles distract your progress,this is direct from Malaysia,We not AGENTS OR SOMETHING!!!,We are From the Marketing dept of the college in Malaysia. You can check Punch Newspapers and few others for our adverts.-cheers wink
Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by MrCrackles(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
dipoley2k:

Yes pappy2000 you will be in malaysia and you will be getting your UK Certificate, it's a kind of franchised program. you will be spending less for your tution fees and living expenses as compared to being in UK,then the visa process is less tasking and 99.9% guarantee for your study visa.You can call to book appointment with us if you want to get brochures and more info at (2 medical road Ikeja Lagos (ACL travel)) or call malaysian phone number seen on my posting for enquires, we will still be in Nigeira till end of June.

Don't let likes of MrCrackles distract your progress,this is direct from Malaysia,We not AGENTS OR SOMETHING!!!,We are From the Marketing dept of the college in Malaysia. You can check Punch Newspapers and few others for our adverts.-cheers wink

You are blatantly lying you again?

Swear on your life and blood, you are not a scammer? angry
Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by dipoley2k(f): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are blatantly lying you again?

Swear on your life and blood, you are not a scammer? angry

Hahahahaha smiley Hey MrCrackles you really keep me laughing why should i be swearing over this,lets meet if u are in doubts bro, u give me a call or leave ur number,i will give u a call once am chanced,I have folks from this forum already calling and processing.There are better things to do than scamming bro,this forum should not be for that.Cheers
Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by sjolasun: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2009
This is convincing to me & i don' really understand it @sjolasun
Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by sklinks(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2009
WHY PAY EXORBITANT FEES TO MIDDLEMEN WHEN YOU CAN GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE DIRECTLY FROM US.

S-K Links Business Consult and Educational Advisory is Incorporated in Ukraine and operating in the sphere of educational and corporate services. Our history goes far back and today we represent various Universities and scientific institutions, language centre in Ukraine and neighboring countries. We are accredited by the Ukrainian ministry of Education and Science (Accredit ЦMO 000539).The main aim is to guide and present legitimate information concerning Ukraine- Belarus, and neighboring countries in former C.I.S.
We provide information to those who are intending to visit Ukraine for Business and tourist; we assist in products sourcing and other assistance

FOR THE PROSPECTIVE NIGERIA AND AFRICA STUDENT INTERESTED IN STUDYING IN UKRAINE-BELARUS AND NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES
Do not hesitate to contact us, as we are eager given reliable information about Universities and the city. Just we are offering all possibilities to meet the need of every international Student.
We assist securing student admission sending your study invitation letter/ visa support and guide you to affordable tuition fees

We meet you at the air-port and eliminate headaches due to language barrier. We arrange cheap and affordable school hostel accommodations through out the duration of stay in Ukraine.
Assist in register with necessary organ, Medical check up, guide student about the immigration policy and the laws of the country, development of the Integrated information to students. We are in allie with law firm to protect the interest of our students. Accompany tourist to the airport on there departure date.

Try us today. In some cases it is better to consult professionals for greater expertise. Free and low –cost assistance is available.

Our Office Address:
Street Novogaroskay 11 Office No 412, Kharkov City Ukraine
Phone + 380 67 83 95 096
Email sklinks@ukr.net
Email studyukr@yahoo.com
www.studyukr.com

IN NIGERIA PLEASE CONTACT OUR REGIONAL REPREPRESENTATIVEONE: 070 584 425 30
FOR FREE CONCONSULTATIOND TRATRANSLATION DOCUMENTS
Re: Study In Malaysia (UK Campus) International Education of Exceptional Value by dipoley2k(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2009
sklinks:

WHY PAY EXORBITANT FEES TO MIDDLEMEN WHEN YOU CAN GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE DIRECTLY FROM US.

S-K Links Business Consult and Educational Advisory is Incorporated in Ukraine and operating in the sphere of educational and corporate services. Our history goes far back and today we represent various Universities and scientific institutions, language centre in Ukraine and neighboring countries. We are accredited by the Ukrainian ministry of Education and Science (Accredit ЦMO 000539).The main aim is to guide and present legitimate information concerning Ukraine- Belarus, and neighboring countries in former C.I.S.
We provide information to those who are intending to visit Ukraine for Business and tourist; we assist in products sourcing and other assistance

FOR THE PROSPECTIVE NIGERIA AND AFRICA STUDENT INTERESTED IN STUDYING IN UKRAINE-BELARUS AND NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES
Do not hesitate to contact us,  as we are eager given reliable information about Universities and the city.  Just we are offering all possibilities to meet the need of every international Student.
We assist securing student admission sending your study invitation letter/ visa support and guide you to affordable tuition fees

We meet you at the air-port and eliminate headaches due to language barrier. We arrange cheap and affordable school hostel accommodations through out the duration of stay in Ukraine.
Assist in register with necessary organ, Medical check up, guide student about the immigration policy and the laws of the country, development of the Integrated  information to students. We are in allie  with law firm to protect the interest of our students. Accompany tourist to the airport on there departure date.

Try us today. In some cases it is better to consult professionals for greater expertise. Free and low –cost assistance is available.

Our Office Address:
Street Novogaroskay 11 Office No 412, Kharkov City Ukraine
Phone + 380 67 83 95 096
Email sklinks@ukr.net
Email studyukr@yahoo.com
www.studyukr.com

IN NIGERIA PLEASE CONTACT OUR REGIONAL REPREPRESENTATIVEONE: 070 584 425 30
FOR FREE CONCONSULTATIOND  TRATRANSLATION DOCUMENTS

Hi sklinks no hard feelings here bro,but you should have simply leave your advert where you have posted under your ID "sklinks" with the topic study in ukraine,instead of replying me with your adverts,Now i get calls from folks asking if we process admission for Ukraine pls lets be organised on this forum ok.

N.B : Folks please we are focused in recruiting students to study Malaysia and obtaining their cerificates from  UK and Australia (In layman's terms : You will be studying in malaysia campus that has been approved by the  University in UK and Australia to run their programs.You will only be in a different location (Malaysia) but lecutures,mode of teaching,syllabus,assignments,projects,Certificates issued and so on are same as those given in the campus in UK and Australia-Cheers

For those that have called thanks for calling and those that have registered and have submitted their requirements to us,it has been fowarded to the campus in malaysia,Once your study visa is out,you will be notified via email or phone numbers you have filled on your Application forms,the visa document will be sent to you as you have been informed.-Cheers wink

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Pls Who D Cutoffmark, Wen D Lautech 2nd Batch Wil Com Out / Call For Any Assisstance/enquiry About Ican / Lagos State Polytechnic Admission Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.