Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army (55125 Views)

Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) / Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed / General Tips On How To Attain Excellence In The Legal Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by waterhouse071(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
lovely
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by greatestman(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
politricks:
If you no brush teeth- 50 press ups

If you come late from school- 50 push ups

If you give person belle just go AWOL because that one na court martial.

grin

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by GodwinTobi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
I can see two men in Army uniform.... where is the wife... and why do they bear different names...?

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by austinbrown: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Same thing for my house o, my mama and papa na major Generals, Mods why una ban me na? Wetin I do? I be fellow Nigerian like una o, have pity na
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Funkybabee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Apply for the Prolist Annual Salary Promo!! And Win ₦200,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months. click here to register and win now==> https:///DTrkev . /DTrkev
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Bussme: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
THATS GUD NEWZ SHA.
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by EmekaBlue(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
which kind couple? abi na Torsibe couple..Nite stands..c names diff nah
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by thundafire: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
dts gud respect couple nd nt some buffons dat will soon come nd say Apc is working
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
House na cantonment

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by AJaylee(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Thheir pickin don suffer
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by thundafire: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
u dy beat any of the children nd dy come house 2 report my frnd u beta find dy closest country 2 enta cs if dy man dy deal with u instead of dy wife 2 pity u she go dy wait 4 her turn 2 pound u nd wat a man can do a woman like dis can kill u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by dahaz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Aitee1:
Haba...army dey marry army

I thought it against the rule in the military
officers(2nd lt and above) can marry one another but an officer can not marry other ranks.A female married officer can not change her name after marriage she must continue to use her maiden name she entered the military with.

9 Likes

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
austinbrown:
Same thing for my house o, my mama and papa na major Generals, Mods why una ban me na? Wetin I do? I be fellow Nigerian like una o, have pity na
Dem ban me too o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why do they have different surnames?
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
One must salute the other in army tradition.
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by goshen26: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hot and boring home

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Aitee1: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
dahaz:

officers(2nd lt and above) can marry one another but an officer can not marry other ranks.A female married officer can not change her name after marriage she must continue to use her maiden name she entered the military with.

Thanks for the info!

4 Likes

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by muderkid(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
and I been dey dream say I impregnate dre last daughter o...olohun maje n lalakala

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by dahaz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Aitee1:

Thanks for the info!
uwlcm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by dahaz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Aitee1:

Thanks for the info!
uwlcm

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by muderkid(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
and I been dey dream say I impregnate dre last daughter o...olohun maje n lalakala shocked
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Tobium1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dia children go get enof mouth eh. Dare fvck wit dia kids and rot in military guardroom
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Rajjah(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
amiskurie:
..and it happens that I impregnated their one and only daughter?
grin na die o

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
interesting ..... fear no go let you near their daughters oooo

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by amiskurie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rajjah:
grin na die o
I'll rather impregnate u rajjah

Are u Indian ni?
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by lukas280(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
i woda y d last name of the woman is diffrent from dat of the man.or they got married after they both join d militry because i was thinking if her name for end wit wanda?
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by possibilita(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Couple with different names?
that's bcoz they joined the army before they got married together,sir

3 Likes

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lautechgossip:

I wonder ooooo. There name no relate
EmekaBlue:
which kind couple? abi na Torsibe couple..Nite stands..c names diff nah
Lautechgossip:

I wonder ooooo. There name no relate
when she entered the army, she was bearing her maiden name, they probably met and married in the army

Some of you who are unaware of what goes on in offices may not know that some women never change their names officially after marriage. Her maiden name is what is on her documents and if neither she nor her husband feel inclined to change it, they won't.

This does not mean they are not married. There are many married women who still bear their maiden name solely

8 Likes

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
She's not a combatant
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by lurlah2014(f): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's a MAN not woman
Courtesy: wife
Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by oviejnr(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's cool, but who gives the order in the house. Women of power tend to be authoritative sometimes even when they are suppose to be the heart of the home and the men the head of the home. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army by bewla(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
no bi gele again mama u try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? / Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.