Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 (83030 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by robosky02(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
GAME UP

Senegal 0 Nigeria 1

It may not have been a spectacle but Nigeria kept their cool to edge past hosts Senegal courtesy of an Oghenekaro Etebo penalty.

90+5 - Full time! Nigeria beat Senegal 1-0 to qualify for next year's Rio Olympics and also the final of the U23 AFCON

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Godsate: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
meforyou1:
no. 2nd semi btw Algeria and South Africa is tonight by 9.15 pm

It's 7:30 tonight
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by caprini1: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
BABANGBALI:
the boy tooked the ball with his hand and the refree sented him out and gaved Nigeria penarity that woned the march for Nigeria
Thanks for holding the NL tradition,since we no understand yuzedo again.....big ups.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by histemple: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

which player is I headache again?

Kelechi Iheanacho of Manchester City FC.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
when is second semi final taking place?
lol. And you are in Nigeria. Guy, The match was inconclusive and a supplementary match is yet to be Fixed for a new date jare .
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
bord:
Pls. When are we playing Senegal?
Boxing Day ni jare padi mi.Don't thank me.okay.. What are friends for.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Godsate: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
histemple:

This crop of players is the worst team Nigeria has ever assembled. It was even more visible to the blind that Senegal outplayed Nigeria today. We won (sorry the won because I can't associate myself with this team) today. ....thanks to the goalkeeper but what a shameful performance!

Even if they end up winning this tournament, they are still one of the worst teams in the competition. God knows that half of this team can't go to RIO 2016.

What else do you want. The ball possession is Nigeria 55 : 45 Senegal

Our boy's tried.

Kindly note that our major players were not released by their clubs. Sia assembled local boys for this competition.

Though, I see it as a blessing for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Aurelius1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
greggng:

See grammar . Am surprise someone clicked like for him. Abeg go back to school
I think he wrote "sented and tooked" intentionally. Even a primary 6 pupil knows that "sented" is bad english.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by pagorino(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nigeria vs (Algeria or southafrica)....in final of d afcon u23.. nice 1 to d siasia boiz. #thumbsupdreamteam11#
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
CHAN next. Oliseh should make us pround come January
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Optional2(f): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
klexycole:
I Can Only Watch This Match If Link Is Provided Here,Already Loss In interest In Them.Howdy Man ?
my baby did u still watch d match
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
Thanks
sorry, it's 7.15pm
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by mikron(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
histemple:

This crop of players is the worst team Nigeria has ever assembled. It was even more visible to the blind that Senegal outplayed Nigeria today. We won (sorry the won because I can't associate myself with this team) today. ....thanks to the goalkeeper but what a shameful performance!

Even if they end up winning this tournament, they are still one of the worst teams in the competition. God knows that half of this team can't go to RIO 2016.
if u know and watch football very well u won't say what u just said, worst naija team and they are in d final in d midst of the best teams abi? U should also know that ball possession does not win matches if it were so Barcelona FC would be winning all matches, besides we are playing a Senegalese side that have won all 3 of their matches so far and don't forget they are d host nation so u wouldn't expect them to sit back and allow us to dominate. Funny enough with all their gragra the overall ball possession still showed 55% in our favour. Higher than theirs. My brother, even though we didn't parade our best legs in iheanacho, success, indidi wilfred, moses Simon, mohamed, and noticeable absentee like sokari the team still played compact, soaked the pressure and struck them when it matters most without conceding a goal, that's d hallmark of a good team and a tactical manager in Samson Siasia. The land is green

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by comodo: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
tosin2013:
Though they fumbled and wombled, they got on the plane to RIO 2016.

Congrats to everybody. But this is siasia's worst team in a long while.
My bros. the heat in Senegal can roast corn. No be beans those boys dey chop for that field.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by histemple: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Godsate:

What else do you want. The ball possession is Nigeria 55 : 45 Senegal

Our boy's tried.

Kindly note that our major players were not released by their clubs. Sia assembled local boys for this competition.

Though, I see it as a blessing for Nigeria.

God bless you. The argument should be that our boys were not released because it was not a FIFA tournament but we must accept that this team is extremely incompetent.
The same excuse we have also applies to other countries because their players are also majorly home based.
No true fan of soccer should be proud of this team evenif the win the ccompetition.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by shizzy7(f): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
robosky02:
yes my guy all for naija football

where is

Optional2,

shizzy7,

mikron,

Hi robosky, how are you. I no dey watch the match jareeey.
They are leading now, wait till second half Senegal might equalize.
They should go and learn how to play football from the U17 boys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by mikron(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
koice:

75% is too fair. As far as I'm concerned, the whole team is shiit right down to the Assistant coach.
have u seen where a shitty team makes it to the final? The team is on course, remember this is not d complete team
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by mikron(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
shizzy7:
we scored in d 78th minute not 1st half.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by shizzy7(f): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
mikron:
we scored in d 78th minute not 1st half.
Oops, so the match is over.
They cannot even beat Senegal 4-0.
shior
when are they playing the final match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Mopolchi: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kyase:

Thank god Nigeria qualified if not wailers should have made it difficult to progressives
lol.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Optional2(f): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
shizzy7:
sis wake up oooo dy manage to win d match wit 1goal to nufin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by mikron(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
shizzy7:
Oops, so the match is over.
They cannot even beat Senegal 4-0.
shior
when are they playing the final match?
so u re not impressed we won? Beating a host nation no be beans o shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by shizzy7(f): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Optional2:
sis wake up oooo dy manage to win d match wit 1goal to nufin.
yes babe, I just woke up and I realized that dem don reach final.
We fit manage win oooo.

How you dey?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Optional2(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
mikron:
have u seen where a shitty team can make a final? The team is on course, remember this is not d complete team
were is d complete team dy went to do fastin nd prayer ba.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by shizzy7(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
mikron:
so u re not impressed we won? Beating a host nation no be beans o shocked
I'm not impressed, though they tried and they are also better than Suffer eagles.

They did not dominate the competition like my Bubus.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Optional2(f): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
shizzy7:
yes babe, I just woke up and I realized that dem don reach final.
We fit manage win oooo.

How you dey?
na so so manage dy go dy manage til dy go Rio cum back after group stage. Sis i jst dy lyk dele ni oooo hw u na waitin dy urside 4 me
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by mikron(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Optional2:
were is d complete team dy went to do fastin nd prayer ba.
babe u don't sound like u know naija football very well, haba optional even u? U forgot Siasia didn't get most of his players b4 d tournament, even the home based good ones he got left to play their npfl matches and most couldn't make d team cos d clubsides refused to release them, Siasia even cried to d press and d NFF at some point about this and yet nothing was done, sokari even left d dream team camp just to honour his team enyimba's final match against sunshine thereby abandoning d dream team, iheanacho was not released, same with success, ndidi, and moses and d list goes on, awoniyi is currently injured same with prolific winger dimgba and team captain azubuike is serving a ban. If u re our coach in this dire situation what would u do? We still ground out a needed win and u don't see anything good in them? Haba shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Aurelius1:
I think he wrote "sented and tooked" intentionally. Even a primary 6 pupil knows that "sented" is bad english.
Tell that guy that didn't get d joke that the joke is on him. I am surprised....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by Optional2(f): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
mikron:
babe u don't sound like u know naija football very well, haba optional even u? U forgot Siasia didn't get most of his players b4 d tournament, even the home based good ones he got left to play their npfl matches and most couldn't make d team cos d clubsides refused to release them, Siasia even cried to d press and d NFF at some point about this and yet nothing was done, sokari even left d dream team camp just to honour his team enyimba's final match against sunshine thereby abandoning d dream team, iheanacho was not released, same with success, ndidi, and moses and d list goes on, awoniyi is currently injured same with prolific winger dimgba and team captain azubuike is serving a ban. If u re our coach in this dire situation what would u do? We still ground out a needed win and u don't see anything good in them? Haba shocked
bros all dis one wey u yarn now na story, no b stil dis same siasia no pick former U17 nd U20 defender Mustapha who was present @camp all through didnt invite former U17 skipper Musa he didnt invite Ezeh chidera also U17 player of 2013. Person wey no pick my bf who don rep naija in U17 nd U20 u say dy didnt release those he wat. No excuse 4 Siasia oooo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by donj84: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
shegsky:
If Nigeria wins these match, chelsea will also triumph over porto tonight but if . . . . . .
Bros that one na error..
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 by amicable09(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
karleone:

Like seriously!! Tell me it's a joke.
Hahahaha... it must be! lol Karleone you have brought me to a new place of incomprehensible comment ...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter / Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.