Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! (1873 Views)

What If Biafra Becomes A Reality? / If Biafra Becomes Reality Today, Igbos In Delta State Would Be Part Of It / Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good day all........

We all know one of the major debates in Nigeria now is the issue of biafra. Which some of our brothers and sisters from the eastern/southern part of the country are clamouring for, from the multiple protests and newspaper N social media activities we can all see that its not an issue that should be joked upon.

As a neutralist on his issue I'll like pro-biafra supporters to enlighthen me on what next for your new state if it is actualised?

Will it not be the same courrpt politicians we have in Nigeria ( eastern and southern parts) now that will still be contesting for Power in biafra.....?? If the state of biafra is realised is there any actually plan on ground to ensure it does not become NIGERIA version 2.0.
Will tribal bigotry be eradicated ( Since allegedly most igbo people from different part of the East to get Along with each other well as well as with their southern neighbours)..?! Will the issue of Marginalisation die with the birth of biafra ( Can the East N South live together as one)?!.And many other Questions..........

Though am a nuetralist.......
I very much trust in My country Nigeria...
I was born a Nigerian.....I will live to see Nigeria Great and I will Die a proud and fulfilled Nigerian.....

# sorry for poor construction of sentences and other errors thank...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by carnegiefan: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
It is none of your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

Uncle its my business Oo....I'm a Nigerian anything that affects this country affects me....just say you don't know pere

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:
Good day all........

We all know one of the major debates in Nigeria now is the issue of biafra. Which some of our brothers and sisters from the eastern/southern part of the country are clamouring for, from the multiple protests and newspaper N social media activities we can all see that its not an issue that should be joked upon.

As a neutralist on his issue I'll like pro-biafra supporters to enlighthen me on what next for your new state if it is actualised?

Will it not be the same courrpt politicians we have in Nigeria ( eastern and southern parts) now that will still be contesting for Power in biafra.....?? If the state of biafra is realised is there any actually plan on ground to ensure it does not become NIGERIA version 2.0.
Will tribal bigotry be eradicated ( Since allegedly most igbo people from different part of the East to get Along with each other well as well as with their southern neighbours)..?! Will the issue of Marginalisation die with the birth of biafra ( Can the East N South live together as one)?!.And many other Questions..........

I was born a Nigerian.....I will live to see Nigeria Great and I will Die a proud and fulfilled Nigerian.....

carnegiefan:
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by EternalTruths: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
We will build the best black civilization that will see all blacks trooping to and all slaves south of Niger river salivate to be part of. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
YoundDoctor:

I don't know if you are pro-biafra or not.....(If you are) - if you cannot answer @ least of those questions I asked.....it means you are blindly chasing a cause with no certianty
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Trut(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:
Good day all........

You're not a Biafran, so it's none of your business with Biafra affairs.

4 Likes

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
EternalTruths:
We will build the best black civilization that will see all blacks trooping to and all slaves south of Niger river salivate to be part of. cool
Don't mind them they already know this at the back of there minds, but for who they are they must always do there lip service when ever its a biafran matter.
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by chinae(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
what next is that we (Biafra) will develop another system of government that will be recognized and adopted worldwide.

Biafra will hav the markets the world will like to buy from .

U will beg to read the book on our long walk to freedom and how we moved from developing to developed country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Demburrows:
Don't mind them they already know this at the back of there minds, but for who they are they must always do there lip service when ever its a biafran matter.

Bro....pls I want you to enlighten me.....knowledge is power....I don't know what you are talking about..... What is at the south/east that will make it a great nation.......pls enlighten me......I want to know
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:
Good day all........

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
first and foremost you mr op aint a neutralist or whatever that means..you are just one of those people that find it very hard to mind their business...

2nd of all, biafra will be nothing like nigeria in anyway.
Biafra would be governed by Chukwu okike Abiama in truth, justice and equality. Biafra would be free from all these pollutions that have contaminated nigeria..Pollution like getting married to a five year old baby and all those many nonsenses that are alien to Gods people, the biafrans.

I dont know why everybody love to hate the igbos..what crime did we commit? is it because we are intelligent and industrious people? You say we are not needed, you say we are not important, you insult our director and call him names....now we want out..yet they will not let the children of God go. the matter tire me o

hope dese fools would not ban me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
first and foremost you mr op aint a neutralist or whatever that means..you are just one of those people that find it very hard to mind their business...

2nd of all, biafra will be nothing like nigeria in anyway.
Biafra would be governed by Chukwu okike Abiama in truth, justice and equality. Biafra would be free from all these pollutions that have contaminated nigeria..Pollution like getting married to a five year old baby and all those many nonsenses that are alien to Gods people, the biafrans.

I dont know why everybody love to hate the igbos..what crime did we commit? is it because we are intelligent and industrious people? You say we are not needed, you say we are not important, you insult our director and call him names....now we want out..yet they will not let the children of God go. the matter tire me o

hope dese fools would not ban me

I don't the igbo's I'm just asking a simple Question brother...... How will "biafra" be like when there is not any plan in place for when its actualized ( I may be wrong *i don't know*)..

And pls stop d evrybodi hates igbo cliche... "Becus u r industrious and intelligent".
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by chinae(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro....pls I want you to enlighten me.....knowledge is power....I don't know what you are talking about..... What is at the south/east that will make it a great nation.......pls enlighten me......I want to know

Do you need transport fare to access Google?

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

i know you lots, you don't need my enlightenment it will be a total waste, the likes of
Femi Aribisala
FFK
Dele momodu et al''
well established intellectuals from you enclaves Should have done that long ago.
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
chinae:

Do you need transport fare to access Google?

Hahahaha undecided .......

Google will not give an answer as to where a "non-existent" country will be successful......with no real or great proven track record of success in the region.......

If u won't ans d Question pls dnt bother to quote me again.....
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

I don't the igbo's I'm just asking a simple Question brother...... How will "biafra" be like when there is not any plan in place for when its actualized ( I may be wrong *i don't know*)..

And pls stop d evrybodi hates igbo cliche... "Becus u r industrious and intelligent".
....and why do you think there is no plan in place?
what concerns you with whether or not biafrans have any plans or not? Are you a biafran? or u love biafrans so much?
bros, dey ur lane! channel your attention on why you dont have light and on why petrol is 140perL..
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=40723547][/quote]

Neither was I impressed with your response... undecided
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Demburrows:
i know you lots, you don't need my enlightenment it will be a total waste, the likes of
Femi Aribisala
FFK
Dele momodu et al''
well established intellectuals from you enclaves Should have done that long ago.

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
DDeliverer:

....and why do you think there is no plan in place?
what concerns you with whether or not biafrans have any plans or not? Are you a biafran? or u love biafrans so much?
bros, dey ur lane! channel your attention on why you dont have light and on why petrol is 140perL..

Not that I'm insulting you or anything Oooo.....bt its seems you are not even prepared 4 what comes next.....it really shows from your comment.....but no problem.... Make I kukuma dey ma lane....

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

Neither was I impressed with your response... undecided
LMAO
So what exactly are you impressed with?
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Anthonyoz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:
Good day all........

there will be true fedralism,free from western constructed entities,ruled by able youth and not geriatrics,promotion on meritocracy,blacks having confidence in their selve rather than always been relived when white steping thier matter like he be god of blacks, youth will have hope of jobs after graguating.
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Anthonyoz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Anthonyoz:
there will be true fedralism,free from western constructed entities,ruled by able youth and not geriatrics,promotion on meritocracy,blacks having confidence in their selve rather than always been relived when white steping thier matter like he be god of blacks, youth will have hope of jobs after graguating.

Finally some1 said sometin..........so bro stating the obvious this is all Good on paper... *everytin is good on paper* bt reality is a totally different ball game entirely...

Becus as a new developin country biafra will face a lot pressure...
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by MrDojo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
So what exactly are you impressed with?

Actuall comments D@ make sense..... No offense
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Anthonyoz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

biafraland has most resources but mental and natural(land) which could make nigeria be among develop world but due to tribalism and bigotry of british mental slavry tieghs nigeria down just check what nigeria could have been if they have retain this wonderfull resources:

if nigeria maked use of the biafran war improvisions and scients, do you think would still be going round the world beging for arms ,think of what nigeria could have become is they retain phlip emegwali,chimamanda and so many other lost resourse ,nigeria has all mineral resourses het refuse to invest in it and become one tier economy what a shame of blacks of british mental slaves

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

I don't know if you are pro-biafra or not.....(If you are) - if you cannot answer @ least of those questions I asked.....it means you are blindly chasing a cause with no certianty

And who the hell are you to decide for me how I pursue my cause...?
Why not mind your business and face your problems...
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Anthonyoz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrDojo:

Finally some1 said sometin..........so bro stating the obvious this is all Good on paper... *everytin is good on paper* bt reality is a totally different ball game entirely...

Becus as a new developin country biafra will face a lot pressure...
i know that for sure many rapid expectation but all i know for sure is that the pressure will make the govt corrupt free,accountable and work hard day and nigth to meet the expected expectation due to pressure, for me i wount work hard that only my time will enjoy but rather work harder that will sustain our last set of generation, am not expecting or hoping that biafra will be like london in my own time but will be among the world most beautifull country in our childrens generation, all i need is biafra to work harder for future generation not mine
Re: If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?! by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2015
MrDojo:

Actuall comments D@ make sense..... No offense
Great.
So, who determines what "makes sense" as opposed to what "does not make sense"?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pastor Who Only Preach While On Top Of Humans. Picture. / Arase Orders Arrest Of Igbo Policeman ‘involved’ In Enugu Killings / Photos : Osinbajo And Fayose Closely Interact At Afe Babalola University Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.