Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality (2637 Views)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Biafrans Can Protest In Lagos And Nothing Will Happen... / If Biafra Becomes Reality Today, Igbos In Delta State Would Be Part Of It (2) (3) (4)

Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2015
IGBOS WILL DO WELL AND SURVIVE WITH OIL AND GAS AND OTHER RESOURCES IN COMMERCIAL AND EXPORT MARKET IN IGBOLAND LIKE COAL, CEMENT, LIME STONE, STEEL ETC. IGBOS WILL DO QUITE WELL WHEN ALL THEIR RESOURCES ARE USED AND ORGANIZED WELL. EXAMPLE

OIL/GAS AND ENERGY SUPPLY:
(1) IJAW TRIBE HAVE BY FAR THE LARGEST RESERVE DEPOSIT AND OUTPUT OF OIL AND GAS IN NIGERIA TODAY AND THEY CAN SURVIVE EASILY BUT ALSO IGBOS TRIBE ARE SECOND IN TERMS OF RESOURCES IN OIL AND GAS, RESERVE AND OUTPUT IN OIL AND GAS IN NIGERIA TODAY.

(2) IGBOS HAVE THE SECOND LARGEST RESERVE DEPOSIT AND OUTPUT OF OIL AND GAS IN NIGERIA. IGBOS HAVE ENOUGH OIL AND GAS TO MAKE IGBO NATION AN OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY WITH OIL AND GAS IN ABIA STATE, IMO STATE, IGBO PART OF RIVER STATE, IGBO PART OF DELTA STATE AND WITH THE LARGE DISCOVERY AND RESERVE DEPOSIT OF OIL AND GAS IN THE NIGER RIVER BASIN AXIS OF (ONITSHA/OGBARU/ASABA, OGUTA) AXIS AND UP NORTH ALONG TWO SIDES OF RIVER NIGER UP WITH ABUNDANT RESERVES OF OIL AND GAS AS KNOWN SO FAR.

(3) IGBOS ALSO HAVE THE LARGE DEPOSIT OF COAL ENERGY WHICH WILL EARN IGBOS HUGE AMOUNT OF CAPITAL WHEN WELL HARNESSED ALONG THE ABAKALIKI, ENUGU, NKALALGU AND AFRIKPO AXIS FOR ENERGY SUPPLY AND EXPORT MARKET.

(4) IGBOS ALSO HAVE LARGE COMMERCIAL DEPOSIT OF CEMENT AND LIME STONE ALONG THE ABAKALIKI, ENUGU, NKALALGU AND AFRIKPO AXIS FOR CONSTRUCTION AND EXPORT.

(5) AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES WILL DO WELL IN IGBOLAND WITH HUGE AND ARABLE AND PRODUCTIVE LANDS IN THESE AREAS OF AFIKPO, OHAOZARA, ABAKALIKI, ENUGU, OKIGWE, ISUKWUATO, OGBARU, IGBOARIAM, BENDE, UMUHHIA AXIS FOR MECHANIZED AND EFFICIENT AGRICULTURAL PROGRAM LIKE THE ISREALIS ARE DOING TODAY.

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by cheruv: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2015
We the great Igbo nation know we've oil & gas..but I want you to leave that and lay emphasis on the human resources.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2015
The biggest natural resource Biafra would have is human resource. Oil will not be important.

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by kingofpool: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Abeg comot anything south south from dia, I dnt like them nd I dnt dream to be with them.

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by wakaman: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
By human resources I have a feeling you are referring to your harvests from baby factories.

Human resources indeed!

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by ArodewilliamsT: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2015
wakaman:
By human resources I have a feeling you are referring to your harvests from baby factories.

Human resources indeed!

In our oduarewastan, we will legalize the trade of human parts and the popular jankara market will be the world biggest open human parts market.
A tongue will sell for N50.
A fat Alhaja's Lap will go for N250.

God bless Oduarewa, God bless Boobuhari the masturbator. Insha Allabu!

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2015
kingofpool:
Abeg comot anything south south from dia, I dnt like them nd I dnt dream to be with them.

Afam nnaji wrote:

"I detest any form of independent Igbo nation that includes non Igbos and only ignorant Nigerians keep talking about crude oil outside Igbo land being sought by the Igbos because such people do not know that majority of the oil wells in Nigeria (outside those offshore out there in the Atlantic ocean) are in Igbo lands whether in the present day South East or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers state for example.

Any non Igbo from the South South that keeps talking about the Igbos wanting their crude oil is suffering from gross ignorance.

Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil. The fact that NLNG is making huge returns when crude oil prices are very low is a pointer to this fact and guess what? Anambra state is sitting on a huge gas reserve and when exploited will make nonsense of the crude oil Nigerians are chasing up and down and killing others for.

An independent Igbo nation has everything (human and natural resources) it needs to become a progressive nation.

The first operational headquarters of Shell was in present day Imo state and the crude oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra states is enough for the Igbos while the coal in Nigeria can provide constant electricity for the entire region apart from the fact that you can produce fuel from the same coal by forcing hydrogen on coal (hydrogenation process) and that is if you are not interested in building a strong steel industry by combining coal (from Enugu) with iron ore (from Ebonyi).

The Igbos don't need a single drop of crude oil from non Igbo lands!!!

I have noticed that non Igbos are mainly the people giving themselves headaches concerning the Igbos and how they can survive on their own.

Unfortunately, such people are busy thinking about the Igbos instead of them to be worrying about things like poverty, religious fundamentalism, prostitution, armed robbery, joblessness, boko haram etc in their own backyards."

We can survive...the future lies in gas and not oil.

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
cheruv:
We the great Igbo nation know we've oil & gas..but I want you to leave that and lay emphasis on the human resources.

Yes human resources, we are hardworking, determined,inventors. Just take a look at nigerians in diaspora making headlines, they are all igbos! What we need is our sovereign state, fgt the land size or access to the ocean, we all knw the river niger empties in to the ocean, phc is always and will remain an igbo city, we have it all.
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by citizenY(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Where there is a will, there is a way. The question is whether those who are reaping now will make that sacrifice and majority of them are busy elsewhere, not on Nairaland.

I want to hear from Anyaokwu etc , not some busybody that has no clout or vested interest apart from a big mouth and a caustic tongue.

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by OfoIgbo: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
What people don't know is that Anambra state has the largest gas reserve in Nigeria. I suspect Imo may be running Anambra a close second or vice versa.

However, the human resources in the Lower Niger area is the most productive in the whole of Africa. This fact alone, is the gold of any prospective nation

willow0802:

Afam nnaji wrote:

"I detest any form of independent Igbo nation that includes non Igbos and only ignorant Nigerians keep talking about crude oil outside Igbo land being sought by the Igbos because such people do not know that majority of the oil wells in Nigeria (outside those offshore out there in the Atlantic ocean) are in Igbo lands whether in the present day South East or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers state for example.

Any non Igbo from the South South that keeps talking about the Igbos wanting their crude oil is suffering from gross ignorance.

Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil. The fact that NLNG is making huge returns when crude oil prices are very low is a pointer to this fact and guess what? Anambra state is sitting on a huge gas reserve and when exploited will make nonsense of the crude oil Nigerians are chasing up and down and killing others for.

An independent Igbo nation has everything (human and natural resources) it needs to become a progressive nation.

The first operational headquarters of Shell was in present day Imo state and the crude oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra states is enough for the Igbos while the coal in Nigeria can provide constant electricity for the entire region apart from the fact that you can produce fuel from the same coal by forcing hydrogen on coal (hydrogenation process) and that is if you are not interested in building a strong steel industry by combining coal (from Enugu) with iron ore (from Ebonyi).

I have noticed that non Igbos are mainly the people giving themselves headaches concerning the Igbos and how they can survive on their own.

Unfortunately, such people are busy thinking about the Igbos instead of them to be worrying about things like poverty, religious fundamentalism, prostitution, armed robbery, joblessness, boko haram etc in their own backyards."

Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:

What people don't know is that Anambra state has the largest gas reserve in Nigeria. I suspect Imo may be running Anambra a close second or vice versa.

However, the human resources in the Lower Niger area is the most productive in the whole of Africa. This fact alone, is the gold of any prospective nation

Concerning human resources, U hit the nail on the head.
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by kingofpool: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
willow0802:

Afam nnaji wrote:

better let them know, the has been saying this same sh*t about us (igbos) but without knowing that we dnt care about their oil.
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by ibadantiti(f): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by EasternLion: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
"shildren hof ate" will avoid this thread.

and they are already doing so.
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by aenero(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's not far again cos Dec 25th is around the corner,so when u travel to ur various hamlets make sure non of ur kinsmen come to any part of the zoo and jus remain in ur bibiafraud
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by mkpy: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
ABOVE ALL, IGBOS HAVE THE TOP GRADE HUMAN RESOURCES COMPARABLE ONLY TO THOSE OF ISRAEL, JAPAN AND THE USA. IGBOS CAN BUILD A MODERN AFRICAN STATE BEYOND SINGAPORE AND DUBAI WITHIN TEN YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE. IGBOS CAN BRING THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP TO AFRICA. IGBOS HAVE TECHNOLOGICAL POWER AND WILL BUILD AIRCRAFT, SHIPS AND SUPER CARS IN ABA, NNEWI AND ABIRIBA. YES, IGBOS CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by worthytalk: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
From me from here its Biafra!
Re: Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality by zemaik(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Igbos are indeed special human species. Even without any natural resources, these people can make oasis in the desert.

Outrageous Gay Couple Tie The Knot In Port Harcourt (see Photos) / The Mystery Of The 1966 Loaf Of Bread..north Distortion Of Facts / Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked?