Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Mourinho Ruined Chelsea's Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Mourinho Ruined Chelsea's Season (805 Views)

Arsene Wenger: How Mourinho, Gaurdiola, Conte, Klopp Reacted To Resignation / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / Man United At Liverpool: How Mourinho Lines Up Without Pogba, Fellaini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mourinho Ruined Chelsea's Season by gentlegenius(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Contrary to what many Chelsea fans(excluding myself) are thinking- that Jose Mourinho is not the cause of Chelsea's woes, and hence, shouldn't be sacked, I have the following reasons to show how he ruined our season:
1. ACQUISITION OF RADAMEL FALCAO.
When Drogba left Chelsea, Mourinho had a great opportunity to bring in a good centre forward to compete with the duo of Costa and Remy. He instead decided to acquire Falcao, a liability that has just been offloaded by Man U. This proved to be a bad decision because right now Mourinho is starting games without a striker.
2. DISGRACING AND SACKING EVA CANEIRO
It's quite obvious that Chelsea's problems started right after the Eva Caneiro saga. Though we didn't have a good pre season, but the team's performance wasn't as worst as it is now. It seems like everything is going against us. Obviously, the gods are angry with Mourinho for disgracing and sacking an innocent woman who was simply doing her job. May be our situation will only improve when he is sacked.
3. REFUSING TO TAME DIEGO COSTA
Diego Costa is really a brilliant striker, but but he needs a coach who can tame him. Mourinho isn't doing that as he seems to be enjoying Costa's frequent controversies and fights which has adversely affected his game this season.
4. NOT RESTING THE UNDER PERFORMING STARS
When it became obvious that players like Ivanovic and Fabregas were the worst performers in the team, Mourinho stubbornly refused to bench them, instead, he benched other players like Matic, Terry, Hazard and co. I don't understand why Fabregas was on the pitch for so long today. Even some fans seems to see things more than Mourinho these days. If the Chelsea board and some fans(excluding myself) will continue to stand by him, I see the club getting relegated at the end of the season.

2 Likes

Re: How Mourinho Ruined Chelsea's Season by Ay04z(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
as much as i love mourinho,i begin to develop some kind hatred on him since yesterday.
Re: How Mourinho Ruined Chelsea's Season by M4gunners: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Number 2 is the main reason. He need to apologise to that innocent Lady.
Re: How Mourinho Ruined Chelsea's Season by Akposb(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mou's attitude is a ticking time bomb.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Table N752.5m For Eaglets Captain / Free 2.30 ODD. Sure / Arsenal Eye Transfer Of Watford's Odion Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.