Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169650 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luckystar220: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
hi palz, I just want you bosses to look into this new strategy i just found in cpa, wat if you have like 10 guys in Nigeria who will change their i.p address to usa and each time u post your links or offer they will submit their mails... i don't really know if this will work out but its suppose because they have already change their i.p to u.s.a so the site may think they are in usa and each time they submit their mails you earn through them... how about this house can this really work?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Luckystar220:
hi palz, I just want you bosses to look into this new strategy i just found in cpa, wat if you have like 10 guys in Nigeria who will change their i.p address to usa and each time u post your links or offer they will submit their mails... i don't really know if this will work out but its suppose because they have already change their i.p to u.s.a so the site may think they are in usa and each time they submit their mails you earn through them... how about this house can this really work?
I also thought of this method i even try it myself but some how they will fine out, so right now am doing a research, on how best to utilise twitter for more sale.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luckystar220: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Eboy343:
I also thought of this method i even try it myself but some how they will fine out, so right now am doing a research, on how best to utilise twitter for more sale.

You mean they found out??
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gabriel74: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
binarCOACH:
see for yourself...

correct- keep it up
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Luckystar220:
You mean they found out??
I no take such risk ooo
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luckystar220: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eboy343:
I no take such risk ooo
believe me is not risk because even for you to get offer u have to change ur i.p
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by geebehn(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Luckystar220:
Nice thought bro but the fact is, they'll find out.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luckystar220: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
kk. Lets look at this last strategy this one is legit no i.p changer or whatsoever... What if you see an offer for Nigeria and u got like 10 guys that will submit email through your link You will make 10$ daily.. with this nothing like illegal stuff in this one the only problem here is to find an offer that accept all countries or Nigeria only... This one nothing like they will find out dem b winchh
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Luckystar220:
believe me is not risk because even for you to get offer u have to change ur i.p
OK which CPA program u day use? mayb we can give it a try.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iyemik: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Luckystar220:
kk. Lets look at this last strategy this one is legit no i.p changer or whatsoever... What if you see an offer for Nigeria and u got like 10 guys that will submit email through your link You will make 10$ daily.. with this nothing like illegal stuff in this one the only problem here is to find an offer that accept all countries or Nigeria only... This one nothing like they will find out dem b winchh

When you start submitting leads that does not convert (fake leads) to a publisher. The publisher reports to your CPA management about your not converting leads which could lead to the closure of your cpa account.
Regarding e-mail submit offers, most email submit offers doesn't pay after the user fills in their email. If you think I'm lying, you can change your IP and try an email submit offer then after give a feedback.

Always promote an offer that you can relate with. Most email submit offers are junks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luckystar220: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Iyemik:

When you start submitting leads that does not convert (fake leads) to a publisher. The publisher reports to your CPA management about your not converting leads which could lead to the closure of your cpa account.
Regarding e-mail submit offers, most email submit offers doesn't pay after the user fills in their email. If you think I'm lying, you can change your IP and try an email submit offer then after give a feedback.

Always promote an offer that you can relate with. Most email submit offers are junks.
So you mean the two methods doesn't work at all??
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luckystar220: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eboy343:
OK which CPA program u day use? mayb we can give it a try.
bro my own is for .u.s.a only me dey find naija own like you also
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Luckystar220:
no its not naija its also a USA
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Luckystar220:
if u day whatsapp drop ur number make lets reason 2geda.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by streetcred10(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016

Hello,

I'd followed this discussion from page (0) and i have since been approved @ Peerfly and AdWorkMedia. I have a free domain @ Freenon and hosted it @ Hostinger, after that, everythg seems locked up,....dong front&back since two days now....

Can somebody kindly help out, i need to move forward.

cc: EscoBoss, BinarCoach, Lawrence358, morgan2p et al
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by naijawealth(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Am happy to hear his. as you have gone dis far. i will advise you to invest a little in hosting. that free hosting is not a Good ideal.
They will take ur account down when u start getting enough traffic and you know what that means.
streetcred10:

Hello,

I'd followed this discussion from page (0) and i have since been approved @ Peerfly and AdWorkMedia. I have a free domain @ Freenon and hosted it @ Hostinger, after that, everythg seems locked up,....dong front&back since two days now....

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by streetcred10(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2016
@naijawealth could that be the next step? I wish i take those steps simultaneously. Can you be of help?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Luckystar220: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Eboy343:
if u day whatsapp drop ur number make lets reason 2geda.
see my number 07062480525... see for that second trick i dropped i haven't seen a clear definition that shows that it wont work... that stuff will work..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by geebehn(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Luckystar220:

Most of these CPA networks don't allow Nigeria traffic. Even if the offer says worldwide traffic allowed, they'll still put it at a corner that "exclude Nigeria traffic"

Am thinking how content locking would workout for me.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by geebehn(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
streetcred10:

Hello,

Hi bro! I also have a peerfly account, and there's one offer I've been targettng over there, maybe we can reason together. Besides, I tried to register with hostinger but they always detect my ip. Or you know of any free web host that has auto installer and inbuilt file manager? thnx
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Sarahn: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abeg, in the name of God, does anybody understand the following?:

From Adwork Media support:

Some offers are kept private but are on the lockers. Meaning they can't be used for direct linking but will show up on the Content Lockers....
For direct linking it will be offers that you won't see the direct url. When you use our locker tools, only our BEST converting offers show first.

I thought this thread was newbies, is it not? Why has no one answered my previous post?
And before someone would quote me and tell me to google it, I have already done that. Nothing came up. I dare you to try it yourself.
Someone should just tell me this thread is not meant to help newbies.
Honestly...

cc: Escoboss, binarCOACH, Lawrence358, morgan2p et al
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by warriboy21(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
guz..im in the US..im also a student ..pls how can dis cpa stuf be favorable to me..i have been approved by crackrevenue,adwork nd cpagrip...but dont kn wer to promote offers..please anyone who wud help me i wud appreciate......im a student ere so i got limited break time now so i want to make d most of it..thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
there are offers for Nigeria Traffic!
if U need Network that has Naija offer go get approved by Avazuinc.com

GoodLuck
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ExplicitContent: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sarahn:
Abeg, in the name of God, does anybody understand the following?:

From Adwork Media support:

Some offers are kept private but are on the lockers. Meaning they can't be used for direct linking but will show up on the Content Lockers....
For direct linking it will be offers that you won't see the direct url. When you use our locker tools, only our BEST converting offers show first.

I thought this thread was newbies, is it not? Why has no one answered my previous post?
And before someone would quote me and tell me to google it, I have already done that. Nothing came up. I dare you to try it yourself.
Someone should just tell me this thread is not meant to help newbies.
Honestly...

cc: Escoboss, binarCOACH, Lawrence358, morgan2p et al

Lol, shae na competition? Why the challenge!
From what you posted.

Their message simply means "there are some offers available on the network you can't get access to as an affiliate. Meaning you can't get a direct affiliate link to that offer which should serve as your affiliate link."

But these/those offers will be made available(pop-up) when you choose to promote using content locking(lockers).
It will be programmed in a way that when anybody clicks on your locker link(to unlock th content) the person will have to complete an offer which will be displayed to the person.

So adworkmedia is telling you that the have the best offers that fits your content locking traffic in the course of your promotion. And depending on the location the visitor accesses your link there will always be a best offer to fit that.

Hope you understand now?
Abi person dae wey fi take up this challenge too wink
Hey, also I think you should know what content locking means. Google it up

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iyemik:

Not true for Peerfly & Maxbounty
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Day 1 on BSA. 45 impressions 0clicks. This is ridiculous. I am impatient already. I know it would turn out positive, hopefully
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iyemik: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
yinkeys:

Not true for Peerfly & Maxbounty

I have accounts with peerfly and Maxbounty. I repeat again, most email submit offers does not actually convert when a user fills his/her email address.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iyemik: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iyemik: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
yinkeys:
Day 1 on BSA. 45 impressions 0clicks. This is ridiculous. I am impatient already. I know it would turn out positive, hopefully

I love when people take action (paid ads) in reaching their goals. How many impression did you buy and what's the cost?

Also, what banner size did you pay for?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Iyemik:

I love when people take action (paid ads) in reaching their goals. How many impression did you buy and what's the cost?

Also, what banner size did you pay for?
1. 728 by 90; 50,000 impressions; $200

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.