Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169663 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by dadlous: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
olubunmi4u2:

Am also in your shoes, with all the clicks n CTR, my sale is still ZERO, maybe there is something am not doing right or the traffic is fake. This was just a split testing with 2 different banner designs at just 20 dolls for 30 days for 350 x 250 right sider. Am promoting a clickbank product in the food/diet niche not CPA. The website am advertising on is targeted but yet zero sales. US traffic and dont envy me yet. Still going to try other niche. Am also using forwarder to redirect my domain name (hostinger) to the offer landing page (clickbank merchant lander). I found that that what you are selling matters and if the landing page is a scrap = no sales. Am considering those landing with video and allow the viewer to take actions without scrolling to the long end of the blah blah blah!!!.
Someone tell me what am doing wrong. smiley
Please show me where I could get $20 adspace on buysellads
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pinkydove: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
dadlous:
How much is people selling maxbounty account?
I will advice you to get maxbounty from fiverr. You can search fiverr for it, or you can contact this seller, I got my maxbounty from her (August this month)... Goodluck.. Here is her link

https://www.fiverr.com/sweetpro/teach-you-to-approved-instantly-in-maxbounty-cpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pinkydove: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Emmanuel950:

How did you join maxbounty and peerfly? could you please guide me through the process?
Still need an account? You an PM me for one, or contact This fiverr seller. I got my account last two months (August)...

https://www.fiverr.com/sweetpro/teach-you-to-approved-instantly-in-maxbounty-cpa
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by XtraTochi: 3:00am On Oct 17, 2016
lawrence358:
When I was talking about building a list from d country where ur target market is, I was talking about something like dis

http://www.surveyguru.ml
Thanks bro

How did you create the webpage please
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by xwhite(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2016
geebehn:
Made $2 last week with twitter traffic. Now I need to scale up this method grin

Please how do i go about getting twitter traffic
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Joevics(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
harristo:
I got accepted on peerfly the same day, no phone call or anything like that. Peerfly has everything you need. Top offers including fiverr as an offer, payment directly to your payoneer account, email zip offers that accept traffic from multiple countries us, ca, uk, au, etc
Here's how you go about it:

Don't mention anything about using free traffic method. To make things simple, indicate that you will be focusing on using ppc, ppv and the likes. No email list, website or similar.

When asked on the signup page or via phone call whether you have a website or an email list, say that you don't. Say that you will only focus on promoting offers that converts with ppc, ppv, banner ads and similar. You will build a landing page for the offer and drive traffic to it via ppc.

If they see that you are insistent on a single and paid traffic method and you know that it can be done without a website, they will see you as a serious affiliate marketer, that you know your stuff.

I think the most important tip I received about getting accepted to these cpa networks is that, they love and are looking for people who are willing to invest on promoting their offers via ppc, ppv and similar. Insist that you will be doing this, even if you will be using free traffic method at first, and you will be accepted.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2016
XtraTochi:
Thanks bro

How did you create the webpage please
Thatz wat I do. Create webpages.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by EXICON(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
I can help you with an already approved one if you are interested.

You can contact and equally follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3417230/enter-here-all-cpa-issues

dadlous:
How much is people selling maxbounty account?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by EXICON(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
I can get an already approved one for you for a small fee.
You can contact me if interested and equally follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3417230/enter-here-all-cpa-issues for free resources and tips.

Regards.

pinkydove:
Still need an account? You an PM me for one, or contact This fiverr seller. I got my account last two months (August)...

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Iyemik:

You got the above message because the application form wasn't written properly, so peerfly doubt your traffic methods/quailty. I was easily approved into peerfly and wasn't asked for reference. Join the suggested networks and start working with them b4 re-applying for peerfly.

How can one write a proper application?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
I just got approved by maxbounty but I am confused on how to launch a campaign with Twitter.
Please I need help.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2016
leo1234:
I just got approved by maxbounty but I am confused on how to launch a campaign with Twitter.
Please I need help.
please how did you do it
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2016
derprince:
please how did you do it
Just follow the instructions the op gave from the first page.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
lawrence358:
Thatz wat I do. Create webpages.
Please help me. How can I start promoting maxbounty on Twitter ?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
leo1234:

Please help me.
How can I start promoting maxbounty on Twitter ?
Get a domain name and hosting.

You can choose to redirect to ur affiliate link or create a webpage
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2016
leo1234:

Just follow the instructions the op gave from the first page.
I only need ready made account
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
lawrence358:
Get a domain name and hosting.
You can choose to redirect to ur affiliate link or create a webpage
Thanks. Please I will appreciate it if you can give me a step by step direction. I have a web site hosted on blogger with custom domain name.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by elfamart: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Greetings.pls send me how to my mail.....sure100d at yahoo dot co dot uk tks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by elfamart: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Greetings.pls send me how to my mail.....sure100d at yahoo dot co dot uk tks. Roo
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by wink2015(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
I want to find out the Tax information I am expected to provide as a NIGERIAN if the CPA Network as for TAX details during the course of registration in any of the CPA network.

I do not have TAX ID to provide. Those who have successfully registered with any of the CPA network that ask for TAX details what did you provide in the online form you filled.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2016
Somebody should help me on how to promote maxbounty on twitter.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Please read and rate my article, let's promote and encourage our own.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/15/the-nintendo-time-machine/
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
derprince:

I only need ready made account
How much will you pay?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Numericals: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
i will read later
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
leo1234:
How much will you pay?
how much do you want to give it out
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
derprince:

how much do you want to give it out
Can you pay 30000?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2016
judeibro:

I recommend Twitter for a start, then when the cash starts coming in, u can go for Google Adword, make money while u sleep.
Please how can I promote maxbounty with twitter.
Don't know how to start.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2016
adeniyia33:
Try to post on twitter like this

Cam nude girl leaked, check it out here----------->(paste ur link here) then press enter

Where do I get maxboumty link to paste on twitter?
I tried severe links and its not working out.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2016
taovilla:

click on the offer u wanna promote and scroll down you will find it there.

Please can you illustrate how to get your affiliate link on maxbounty. I need to start promoting my links on twitter.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.