Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander (51638 Views)

See What Mtn Sent Me / See The Message MTN Sent To Me Today / How To Send / Transfer Airtime MTN, Airtel, Glo & Etisalat Mobi Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Adesiji77: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Setaje:
Catarrh no won make I sleep cry cry. Infact this catarrh just make life taya me.

Which kain life be this. Am here sitting on my bed remembering the days my nose was not blocked cry cry cry

Pele...

1 Like

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Setaje:
Catarrh no won make I sleep cry cry. Infact this catarrh just make life taya me.

Which kain life be this. Am here sitting on my bed remembering the days my nose was not blocked cry cry cry
welcom onboard sis.....hv u tried inhaler?

1 Like

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by charlesdavis(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Setaje:

Ur not alone dear...

1 Like

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by dacovajnr: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2015
I was giving 25k...but it makes no sense to me so far I can't use it to call international #s undecided
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by braveheart008(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Ahzyz:
fake

dnt bilivit

I was given 20,000.00 also. It's real
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Mtn gave me 2000 credit too last week, i couldn't use mine cos dere was no one to call with it
you dont have friends?
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Moezzy:
you dont have friends?
I do, just a few tho
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2015
free2ryhme:
Japan fixed this quake-damaged road in just six-days. The Lagos-Ibadan road is yet to be completed even after 15 years. I shake my head for my country.
what of the quality
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
mine was 10,000 to also expire on the 11th. its true.
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by 400billionman: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Mine N5,000

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by omogidi234(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2015
[color=][/color]
Dinocarex:
I dey observe MTN. Them be like devil, gives with one hand and collects with another.
[color=][/color] grin
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by charlsecy(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2015
yinkeys:
Figure out a way to transfer this credit....
I have never seen bonus airtime/data being transferable...
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by mart2k(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Ahzyz:
fake

dnt bilivit
it is not fake, I v started using my #5k free airtime frm MTN since yesterday to call all network. Valid for 7days. I only enjoyed it probably because my account was suspended for 2days for me to complete my sim registration.
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol, funny msg. MTN always has a trick.

Hello friends, good morning & happy Sunday to you. am currently on my way to Lagos. heading to No 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos state. please i need your help for an accommodation. just to spend one night. precisely, am visiting the Embassy 2morrow. your reply would be warmly appreciated. thanks thanks ahead!!!
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Jidibia(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Its true, my friend was also given 10,000 naira airtime . But the seven days validity period does not make sense.
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Expsbterror(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
chocolateme:
Three days after they suspended my line, I finally was able to register it. They unblocked my line and just yesterday morning, they sent me a message and when I checked it, below is the airtime they sent to me which also will expire on December 11th.
I have tried my best to call as much people as I can yet this airtime deducts very slowly meaning that I may not even he able to exhaust it before that deadline. Well I am happy that for the first time since my subscription, I got a gift from them.

Quite easy to use it to the maximum. Make conference calls with family or friends.
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by maxy097(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2015
I got 10000
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by chocolateme(f): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Ahzyz:
fake

dnt bilivit
its true dear, see the balance I have as of now

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Beesluv: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Wow, nice 1.

I was given N5000 but each time I dial *559*40#, it tells me please use a valid code. So I can't even confirm if it's actually N5000
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by cotzywitzy(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Have been surfing for free ooooo... hope MTN ain't gonna start ripping us later?
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by chocolateme(f): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2015
musicwriter:

Are you able to make international call with it?.
not for international calls
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by chocolateme(f): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Justicealh3:
Please call me na.... 08105841475.
i hope you have confirmed it now?
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by daclint(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Nawao

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Bamz(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2015
But have they paid their NCC fine? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Setaje(f): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
sexaddict08:

feel ya pain...
how can I help?

With this ya moniker. Don't worry, I don't need help. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Setaje(f): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2015
WalterEmmanuel:

welcom onboard sis.....hv u tried inhaler?

This one pass inhaler. Been licking orange like say my life depends on it. Took vitamin c, 1000 mg too and actifed. Still using a rub inhaler and rub aboniki on my chest. I also inhale very hot water wiv few drops of eucalyptor oil.
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Setaje(f): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2015
MyMouth:

All u need to be healed, is a kiss from me! That is if truly u are a female!

See your mouth like kiss. I kiss you back wiv early morning breathe. Hahhahahahhahahha tongue
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Setaje(f): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Jaynaira:

funny u, u just made me smile. are u single?

grin
Re: See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander by Thelmerh(f): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2015
chocolateme:
Three days after they suspended my line, I finally was able to register it. They unblocked my line and just yesterday morning, they sent me a message and when I checked it, below is the airtime they sent to me which also will expire on December 11th.
I have tried my best to call as much people as I can yet this airtime deducts very slowly meaning that I may not even he able to exhaust it before that deadline. Well I am happy that for the first time since my subscription, I got a gift from them.
I received d same tin wen I dialed d *559*40# I saw 14670.40. my sister said dey probably have removed deir tax. since den I have bn making free calls. but I haven't bn able to check d balance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem / App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.