Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob (52165 Views)

Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN / Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN? / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob by SayyediAliyu: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please I need an app to know ones bvn name and date of birth. Someone should share me or direct me how to get it on play store
Re: App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob by Babalegba(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
SayyediAliyu:
Please I need an app to know ones bvn name and date of birth. Someone should share me or direct me how to get it on play store
Data protection law forbids such an app.
Re: App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob by Babaken(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
SayyediAliyu:
go to your bank to find out. I can see yahoo is in your eyes

5 Likes

Re: App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob by UncleSnr(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob by Nitah1: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Babalegba:
Data protection law forbids such an app.
You want to learn scamming ahbi?
Re: App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob by Jauntybaba: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2022
With this guide, you will learn how to check your BVN Number date of birth and your BVN name arrangements with USSD codes at the comfort of your home.
One good thing about this process of Checking your BVN Name and Date of Birth, is that even if you have lost your phone number you used to register your BVN, the code will still work with any Nigerian mobile network Provider.

let's cut the long story short and get down to business:

How to Check My BVN Name And Date Of Birth

to check your BVN name and date of birth with code, simply dial *89 and follow the screen prompt or Click here to to learn How to Check My BVN Name And Date Of Birth for free.
Re: App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob by Jauntybaba: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.