Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect (54284 Views)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by dyn1800: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Mehn that's a wicked question for a mediocre
midolian:
lool..

Do you know the number of SANs we have in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by amazingspiderma: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2015
You have inspired millions of Nigerian youth by your political victory.
This for me is a victory for the youth and not just APC.
God bless you,and give you grace to succeed Governor (elect) Yahaya Bello.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2015
It wowdoo
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice one, at last a young blood
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
So who killd Audu among yahaya,wada,faeleke and tinubu?
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by saintfederic: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2015
I am a big fan of the PDP but in kogi state I prayed neither audu or wada should win and am glad none of them is going to be the Governor ...congratulations to the Governor elect I pray you don't disappoint
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by 2odd(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2015
he's the Governor because of circumstances . he never prepared for it. and he never made election promises cos he never campaign. Kogi state ,welcome to the Jonathan era.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by banio: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Victory has a hundred fathers but defeat is an orphan.
Congratulations.
However, I hope the supreme Court looks into this Kogi lacuna which affects all of us.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by tinsel: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2015
iszyboy:
donald duke of cross river became governor at age of 38 and chimaroke nnamani of enugu also became governor at age of 40
Duke became governor in 1999 and Idris 2015. Consider the gap.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by DickDastardly(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:
Wailers, meet the Governor elect. grin grin

I hope fulfilling his promise will be as easy as he has won this election.
Is Buhari your father? NO
Did your father form APC? NO
Are you from Kogi? Probably NO
Are you more Nigerian than any other Nairalander? NO

Who are you? Just another online anonimous confused youth who thinks that by calling other Nigerians wailers makes his own deficiencies vanish.

Note: Yahaya's emergence is the next best thing to happen to our democracy after Jonathans peaceful handover.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Justicealh3(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2015
My Likes & Shares 4 Him.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by azimibraun: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2015
I dont know a danm thing about this BROTHER but as an IGALA person i am sad he had to emerge in this manner(AUDU) had to die. But on the other hand am so very happy that it was in my time a MINORITY ethnic group had to produce the GOVERNOR of KOGI state. The Igalas must give total support to Mr Bello as he needs our support to succeed. There is an adage in Igala that says " Ojo adone Jonu" meaning "God makes Kings" The igala race will look back sometime in the future and be glad this day came. Afterall Prince Audu never hid his desire to see power shift to the Central or West but what he never told us was whether he will do it in DEATH or in LIFE but now that he has done it in DEATH, we should be happy with our HERO's dream coming to pass. I only wish Mr Faleke would accept the DEPUTY role and make this a CLASSIC POWER SHIFT scenario. I congratulate all my EBIRA and KOGI people. Its a new day lets make the best. Lastly, my igala folks should understand what has happened is an act of GOD and with this our children can now openly beat their chest and say we are not DOMINEERING and OPPRESSIVE as some ethnic groups in the country. If KOGI was never created, AUDU, IBRO and WADA would never had been Governors in BENUE State. Is that what we want for our NON-IGALA BROTHERS and SISTERS in Kogi state? I will support Bello until he gives me reasons not to or the COURTS proves the process of his emergence otherwise. God bless my beloved KOGI STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Ilyasibnaliyu(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Power have shift from igala's known as agatu people all want i want be say my oga fair plus should build my okene for me we need university hospital road network agriculture electricity water e.t.c agatu people go suffer no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by midolian(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2015
DickDastardly:

Who are you? Just another online anonimous confused youth who thinks that by calling other Nigerians wailers makes his own deficiencies vanish.

Note: Yahaya's emergence is the next best thing to happen to our democracy after Jonathans peaceful handover.
you asked some questions and you feel you know them, so you gave the answers..lool. You don't know nada!

Dastard, I wld suggest you concentrate on selling your fairly used female pants and stop quit ranting on nairaland. Its not good for you.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Please don't disappoint me o,we are same age though i take 13days old pass you so make the youths proud. We wil meet at the senate in the nearest future...for now make i still dey catch fun with nairalanders cos a time will come when they will start seeing on front page "A nairalander is a senator" and eventually "A nairalander becomes the president of Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by viktagorion: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Fingers crossed for him.

Something tells me this 'supplementary Governor' will be removed by the Supreme Court.

We wait.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by DickDastardly(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:
you asked some questions and you feel you know them, so you gave the answers..lool. You don't know nada!

Dastard, I wld suggest you concentrate on selling your fairly used female pants and stop quit ranting on nairaland.
tongue wink
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2015
viktagorion:
Fingers crossed for him.

Something tells me this 'supplementary Governor' will be removed by the Supreme Court.

We wait.

I have same feelings too but lets just wait.

The best Faleke and APC as a party would have done was to allow the postmortem supplementary election to take place since the lacuna in the constitution has made the whole issue complex.

It would have been assumed that Audu is still alive and then after the election,faleke automatically takes his place as the governor.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by saintfederic: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2015
DickDastardly:

bar man bottle of your coldest beer for this young man
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by vRendoh(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin

I just like him! I feel there is destiny at play here. Somebody should tell Idris and Faleke to give this gentleman all the support to move Kogi to the promise land.

Congratulation to all Kogites!
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by azimibraun: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Ilyasibnaliyu:
Power have shift from igala's known as agatu people all want i want be say my oga fair plus should build my okene for me we need university hospital road network agriculture electricity water e.t.c agatu people go suffer no be small grin
No Decent Ebira person will talk like this Be magnanimous and decent please. Dont forget The Igalas just lost somebody who meant more than a Governor to them (Prince Audu). The South-South people got excited and people Jettisoned GEJs gentility becouse of the Bragaaccio of his kith and kin. 4years is short time and Impeachment is a possibility. I dont wish any difficulty for Mr Bello. He is God's chosen at least for now so we must wish him well and dont mess his time up with instablity and stumbling blocks. Dont forget how much ruling parties around the world support more of the views of the Majority (Ehnicity or Religion) as the case may be.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by midolian(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2015
DickDastardly:

tongue wink
I have been wondering if someone hacked your account..but again, I thought "what is there to hack?"..your comment was as if you are a new kid on this forum.

Well, I was only teasing my ever wailing friends..And I think you should just grow up
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by DickDastardly(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:
I have been wondering if someone hacked your account..but again, I thought "what is there to hack?"..your comment was as if you are a new kid on this forum.

Well, I was only teasing my ever wailing friends..And I think you should just grow up
Ok, now you pass pally grin Carry on cool
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by MilitaryMinded(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2015
iszyboy:
what about donald duke(former governor of cross river and also the yougest governor nigeria has produced), i thought he became governor at age of 38...does that mean he didnt pass through 6.3.3.4 system?

LOL....in 2015, 6.3.3.4 was introduced 26 years ago.
In 1999, 6.3.3.4 was introduced 10 years ago. Hope that answers your question
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by gidjah(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Young young young. Must be very versatile. But i know say he get plenty ojuju!. AT That age
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by deathmen12: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Bros u dne mak me laff tire
SeverusSnape:
Good.

*in B00HARI's voice* - "Kwongratulashans to za gomina elect of Kwogi, May Allah vless him and za feofle and may za soul of Abubakar Audu rest in feace"

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Adatob:
At last,d ebiras av gotten #WhatTheyLongThroatFor,now who is d deputy-i apologise for booking two spaces sha,happy sunady nlers

do u know the meaning of long throat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.