Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect (54283 Views)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2015
undecided so where are those kestevlove and flat''head Igalas that said an Ebira man can never be governor?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by MysticZeus: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
I so much love the frontpage Caption.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by bigtt76(f): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Yea II think that period was during ASUU strike with backlog of students waiting to proceed for service. Had similar issues too and finally went for service 2002 undecided

24lolade:

Thanks for your response, it's not that I don't know cos presently I'm a victim myself. I know it's kinda harsh now but it's good to know that someone that went through the same thing is becoming a governor. In summary, the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by bigtt76(f): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2015
No word on his working experiences just his business achievements? We need to know how he got to where he is now so we can watch him carefully grin
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2015
iszyboy:
what about donald duke(former governor of cross river and also the yougest governor nigeria has produced), i thought he became governor at age of 38...does that mean he didnt pass through 6.3.3.4 system?
bello was only 24 then oooooo. So think well
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by 1God: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Congrats!!! But always av it in mind dat POWER belongs to GOD. So, ensure u move ur state forward in all ramifications pls. Once more, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Adatob(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Joavid:

do u know the meaning of long throat?

i dunno pls temme more
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2015
azimibraun:
No Decent Ebira person will talk like this Be magnanimous and decent please. Dont forget The Igalas just lost somebody who meant more than a Governor to them (Prince Audu). The South-South people got excited and people Jettisoned GEJs gentility becouse of the Bragaaccio of his kith and kin. 4years is short time and Impeachment is a possibility. I dont wish any difficulty for Mr Bello. He is God's chosen at least for now so we must wish him well and dont mess his time up with instablity and stumbling blocks. Dont forget how much ruling parties around the world support more of the views of the Majority (Ehnicity or Religion) as the case may be.

what is this one saying?

they lost someone dear to them but they went on protest immediately they heard an Ebira man will be governor?

if you know the meaning of decent, you will direct it to your Igala brothers.
they have somehow avoided this thread, or no internet access in Igala land?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Adatob:
i dunno pls temme more
then don't use phrases you don't know. that's xtupidity!
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Adatob(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Joavid:

then don't use phrases you don't know. that's xtupidity!
crap! I even thouqht you will make sense,d last time i checked d phrase means 'what u wish for' nd ebira people has been wishing for one of their people to become d Governor of d state! *DropsPen
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by HAH: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2015
24lolade:

Graduated in 1999 and went for Nysc in 2001,am I missing something?

All of us who graduated 1999 went to service july 2000 and past out. June 2001, in our days everyone goes for first batch second is strictly for problem candidates and spill overs
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by ELQATAB: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Congrats to ma ebira brova from Anoda mother...rule to impress us and make us proud cos we believe in you #fairplus-gameon

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by sunny2k: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2015
dts d favour of God speaking. wit virtually little or no efforts d almighty will sure grant you all FAVOUR!
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by zeedof(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Ahmadu Bello University again? Aww what a great school. I love you die abusite
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by martphreak(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2015
kokoA:
I think say na only me notice am o. How many years he spill for sch?
...................................Do you tink its only spill dat delays service?? Sumtimes its from d dept n even from d skul and oda times they arises from issues far from spill...tins u must sort out wit skul bfore they allow u serve
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by sursur(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Congrats

I hope he knows if he messes up like Idris, he will be sacked like Idris undecided
which idris them sack ?
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/meet-kogis-yahaya-bello-first-product-6-3-3-4-education-system-governor

Ahmadu Bello University Again!!

Witch Kain Skul A Dis

#naturallyahead
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by jaybim: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2015
An Ebira governor elect, that's refreshing for a change... Hope he doesn't walk the Wada route or else he'll, well, walk the wada route... Congrats kogites.
Meanwhile if you r in Lagos, this is me Repping KSU Theatre Arts... Come see Man Talk Woman Talk

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by sytymo: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by koma1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Another ABUSITE Governor. Congrat
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nwunuken(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/meet-kogis-yahaya-bello-first-product-6-3-3-4-education-system-governor

my age mate now a Governor while iam still a three stars officer.But I thank God iam coming in star.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by BALLOSKI: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
He is young and a non-Igala, those are the only things that mean anything to me on this. Kogi deserves a break from the Igala oppressors. We all deserve a young sharp brain in authority. Finally, Kogites don't deserve all these recycled politicians.

Even though I wish him well as he governs his people, I do know it's never going to be an easy one for him. What with all the court cases he will be fighting?
maybe it's safe to call your over-domineering igbo kin 'oppressors too since they have held the igalas in their midsr down for too long. Blind hag!
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Eluwilussit(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idiiots everywhere! How the hell did he inherit Audu's votes? Did he run with Audu? What about Faleke, who was Audu's running mate? Why are Nigerians this dishonest? Is this the change? Hypocrites! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Eluwilussit(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
zeedof:
Ahmadu Bello University again? Aww what a great school. I love you die abusite

Isn't that the first and best uni in the north? What else should one expect? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Lakeland4321: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
PRYCE:
The Cable....! Shamelessly Pro-APC undecided

Wait oo, This guy might just be the youngest democratically elected governor yet... Arguably Of course!
No he is not, it was Donald Duke in 1999 aged 37
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by talk2rotman(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
PRYCE:
That was what the 'arguably' up there was for!

Thanks for the Clarification!...

Am sure d governors mentioned above became governor at d age of 38 and 40 respectively. But dats not dia present age ryt now. Bello might just be around 35 or less as at dose times. D fact dat I gained admission 8 years ago wen I was 20 years doesn't mean am older Dan u dat got admitted last year at d age of 18. Cus I will be 20 yrs + 8yrs which is 28 years by now and u will be 18yrs + 1yrs which is 19 years. Simple logic.
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good.

*in B00HARI's voice* - "Kwongratulashans to za gomina elect of Kwogi, May Allah vless him and za feofle and may za soul of Abubakar Audu rest in feace"
Hmmm! children respect ur elders(leaders)
Re: Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
iszyboy:
what about donald duke(former governor of cross river and also the yougest governor nigeria has produced), i thought he became governor at age of 38...does that mean he didnt pass through 6.3.3.4 system?

38 years in 1999 means he is 54 now and it also means he was already 24 years in 1985 when IBB introduced 6-3-34. This more or less means he was out of secondary school by then smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.