Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church (601 Views)

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by mathias32(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2015
My mum use to tame me like this back then

Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by Abatsam111(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by mayorkyzo: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Hahahaahahahah...
Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by macfish101(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
You can't tame them in church, if you try, they will scream so loud that the whole church will notice you and ur noisy child. The taming starts from the house where you have liberty of time and space.....I have diz kid dat loves pinching me in church, climbing seats, running and jumping from all corners of the church like a monkey....but now, Hmmm.....na angelic angel gentle

1 Like

Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by queenoflafia(f): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2015
hahahahahahahagringringringrin.

Some are stubborn though, they won't listen to you at all!
Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by permsec: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2015
Tame? Are they monkeys?
Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by donholy28(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2015
macfish101:
You can't tame them in church, if you try, they will scream so loud that the whole church will notice you and ur noisy child. The taming starts from the house where you have liberty of time and space.....I have diz kid dat loves pinching me in church, climbing seats, running and jumping from all corners of the church like a monkey....but now, Hmmm.....na angelic angel gentle
True! every untrained child will come to church to disgrace im parents...taming starts at home
Re: Photo: How To Tame Your Noisy Kids In Church by 2best(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
I still remember my mother's stare as a kid in church.... It could tame a wounded lion...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will A 100,000 Capacity Church Auditorium Save 100,000 Souls/month? / The Sleeping Christians / Pastor Says Teenage Girl Is ‘interrupting God’s Work’ On Fourth Rape Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.