Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

How do I solve this problem? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How do I solve this problem? (3622 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Please brothers and sisters I need your help. In seven days time my family and I will become homeless. My landlord gave me quit notice two days ago asking me to quit the self- contained apartment over my inability to pay my rent for over a year now. I have 3 kids: aged 8, 6 and 4. I used to work as a engineer in a company. The company was closed down It's been over 4 years now and I've been doing one or two odd jobs just to feed my family. The last job I did was a security job in a hotel which collapsed in Warri. I am not bothered about myself but my wife and innocent kids - about a place for them to lay their heads. Please my brothers and sisters with tears in my eyes I am begging you to help if possible to secure a one room apartment for my family. Seun, lalasticlala and ishilove please help me put this in front page.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by zinachidi(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
sorry about that bro, buh @least try and put ur location, so nairalanders dere could help out, itz well..
Re: How do I solve this problem? by madridguy(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2015
I wish I could help sir. May your helpers locate you soon.

4 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by madridguy(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2015
From the OP explanation so far I believe his location is Delta State.

zinachidi:
sorry about that bro, buh @least try and put ur location, so nairalanders dere could help out, itz well..

3 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by SAMBARRY: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2015
zinachidi:
haaaa op don't mind this one o shocked

You want Lagos big boys to come and pay you a visit aka armed robbers or kidnappers.you better not disclose your address IN YOUR OWN INTEREST. Meanwhile can't you start making calls to your parents and or siblings so your children can stay with them while you and your wife hit the streets to look for work. Only you can't be working while she's waiting for money. She isn't physically challenged abi? So she should WORK.that's what adults do if they have to put it together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do I solve this problem? by funnynation(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Indicating your contact info is not a bad idea.. God will suprise you soon.. Anyway try and put call across ur relations so that they will keep ur children. Go to your village, I mean ur parents home.. Moreover ur wife can stay in her parents house for the main time... So sorry man... Life can be cruel sometime
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2015
zinachidi:
I live in Warri, Enerhen to be precise.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2015
funnynation:
Indicating your contact info is not a bad idea.. God will suprise you soon.. Anyway try and put call across ur relations so that they will keep ur children. Go to your village, I mean ur parents home.. Moreover ur wife can stay in her parents house for the main time... So sorry man... Life can be cruel sometime
My parents are late. I have only bros and sis. They are all telling same thing: they have xmas problem to sort out.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by funnynation(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Aurelius1:
My parents are late. I have only bros and sis. They are all telling same thing: they have xmas problem to sort out.
what about ur wife parents?
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2015
funnynation:
what about ur wife parents?
Her mum is in the village. Her dad is late.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Eleniyan15: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2015
hmmmmm

haterz will storm here soon
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Aurelius1:

Oh my. I think the Xmas problems are better dealt with than you having a roof over your head. When you hit it big now, they will rally around u.

It's all good though.

I think women need to get up and work. At least for the sake of the children.

The kids are grown enough for your wife to start doing something. Even if it's to fry akara on the street.

How much can nairalanders give you that will sustain your family? I just feel so bad for the kids.

1 Like

Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Rukemi291:

Oh my. I think the Xmas problems are better dealt with than you having a roof over your head. When you hit it big now, they will rally around u.

It's all good though.

I think women need to get up and work. At least for the sake of the children.

The kids are grown enough for your wife to start doing something. Even if it's to fry akara on the street.

How much can nairalanders give you that will sustain your family? I just feel so bad for the kids.
Actually, she sells little stuffs like biscuits, pure water and mineral. That helps but if I can get the sum of 36k that can get me a room of 3k monthly.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by kodyx(f): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
I feel your pain my brother. But you need to provide more information for us.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Missthangsowhat: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am so sorry abt what you are going through. Kindly post your account no so I can send my widows might. May God bless the work of your hands and provide for your family. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Missthangsowhat:
I am so sorry abt what you are going through. Kindly post your account no so I can send my widows might. May God bless the work of your hands and provide for your family. Cheers
Will send you a PM
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
kodyx:
I feel your pain my brother. But you need to provide more information for us.
Presently, I don't have any job. I work on construction sites: a job which seldomly comes. My no. is 08065706429. Maybe you have friends or people in Warri who can verify the authenticity of my plight. I would have loved to post my address but for security reasons.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by sleekdot(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Your church? Can you family stay in the chuirch or with the pastor
Re: How do I solve this problem? by TheCongo2: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
sleekdot:

Does everyone in Nigeria go to church?
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Church ke?Most church that are looking for who to donate money.They hardly help their members.May heaven send u a divine helper O.P.

1 Like

Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
sleekdot:
People with similar problem have not gotten any help from the church so I felt there is no need going to see the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
for over one year, ur landlord tried big time BTW God will provide a roof over your head for the sake of those little darlings

2 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
How much is the rent you are owing and will your landlord allow you to stay if you pay that rent?
Also, if you are able to pay the rent for one year, what is your plan going forward?
Just a question

3 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by ssoftappless(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
SAMBARRY
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Aurelius1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:
How much is the rent you are owing and will your landlord allow you to stay if you pay that rent?
Also, if you are able to pay the rent for one year, what is your plan going forward?
Just a question
The total is N132k. Yes, he'll allow me stay if I pay up. I am planning on setting up a laundry biz. I have just learnt the basics from an old friend who's into it. I am still at the planning stage though. Immidiately I sort out my acommodation issue I'll commence full time.
Re: How do I solve this problem? by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aurelius1:
The total is N132k. Yes, he'll allow me stay if I pay up. I am planning on setting up a laundry biz. I have just learnt the basics from an old friend who's into it. I am still at the planning stage though. Immidiately I sort out my acommodation issue I'll commence full time.

Nice plan

3 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by SAMBARRY: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
ssoftappless:
SAMBARRY
yes kilode?
Re: How do I solve this problem? by ssoftappless(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yes kilode?
my baby gud evening
Re: How do I solve this problem? by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
ssoftappless:
my baby gud evening
tani ni baby? undecided

Bolotiri baby undecided

1 Like

Re: How do I solve this problem? by ssoftappless(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
tani ni baby? undecided
Bolotiri baby undecided
lol just wanna say i adore u in this forum
Re: How do I solve this problem? by SAMBARRY: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
ssoftappless:
lol just wanna say i adore u in this forum
God alone is only worthy to be adored,adore God not a mortal like you.thank you cool

2 Likes

Re: How do I solve this problem? by ssoftappless(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
God alone is only worthy to be adored,adore God not a mortal like you.thank you cool
hmmm this is why i like u, ure intelligent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know / Video: Nigerian Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island / 7 Scientific Facts About Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.