Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Husband Steals My Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Steals My Money (3789 Views)

What?? Fed-up Indian Husband Steals Wife's Kidney Over Uncompleted Dowry Payment / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Steals My Money by Enigift: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Before you start back lashing me I have been leaving with this for over 5yrs.my husband takes money from my bag and were ever I keep it without telling me and no matter how little it is it can be as small as 100naira.on one occasion I went out and got stranded cause I put money in my bag only to get to were I was to use it and discovered it was not there . sometimes when I ask him he denies it and at times he says he took it. I have resulted to hiding money in my own house. Pls what can I do? Mature advice pls
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by amtaken(f): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keep hiding your money dear, that's the best solution for now. Give him pocket money once in a while too.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by mercenary: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
The day u got married u became one, u cannot steal from u... Stop hiding the money, keep it in the open and tell him what u wanna do with it, dat way u won't look 4 it whenever u need it.

Afterall his money is ur money and urs his... I wonder why u're saying he's stealing it.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Zector(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Just pray for your husband that he should be able to leave up to the value of good and responsible father to your family.

Remember all u have belong to him. Hiding your money for him can't help your marriage. Who knows may be that is the reason y God is providing for you.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
mercenary:
The day u got married u became one, u cannot steal from u... Stop hiding the money, keep it in the open and tell him what u wanna do with it, dat way u won't look 4 it whenever u need it.

Afterall his money is ur money and urs his... I wonder why u're saying he's stealing it.
Gbam!
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by crackhaus: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
mercenary:

Have you forgotten the saying "my husband's money is our money, while my money is my money..." gringrin

Ahh no need to look far, see one of the believers here sef..
FynBabe:
She should give him pocket money?
Why?
Does the man not have a source of income?
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by FynBabe(f): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why? Does the man not have a source of income?
amtaken:
Keep hiding your money dear, that's the best solution for now. Give him pocket money once in a while too.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
So OP ur husband na Anini?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Gracito(f): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
This one is strong. You talked to Him yet? Don't Hide the money. You Just need to talk. And by d way, he Has no source of income?
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by FynBabe(f): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
My problem is the man taking without permission o!
I can never take my husband's money without telling him first, it's not nice.
crackhaus:

Have you forgotten the saying "my husband's money is our money, while my money is my money..." gringrin

Ahh no need to look far, see one of them here sef..

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by FynBabe(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
@crackhaus, why should the man be given pocket money by the wife?
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by rollUP(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Firstly ur husband no get work ni wey na common #100 him dey move undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by crackhaus: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
FynBabe:
My problem is the man taking without permission o!
I can never take my husband's money without telling him first, it's not nice.
Okay o
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by rollUP(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abeg go buy kolo. Economy too hard now for person to dey steal ur money
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
FynBabe:
@crackhaus, why should the man be given pocket money by the wife?
cheesy cheesy
The same reason some men give their wives pocket money, that's why... gringrin
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Young03(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
From my observation, ur husband z jobless and
from experiment, he is anini jr
and conclusion, call police to arrest him

1 Like

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by lilmax(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Its “OUR“ money remember?
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol
this is serious.
Btw,is he working?
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by FynBabe(f): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy No vex, it's funny and strange to me
crackhaus:

The same reason some men give their wives pocket money, that's why... gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by amtaken(f): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
If he does will he be stealing his wife's N100.00? Think.

FynBabe:
Why? Does the man not have a source of income?
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by FynBabe(f): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
My dear, only if the man does not have a source of income will I support such o! (Temporarily)
Maybe the man drinks and smokes because I don't even know what N100 can do for him.
amtaken:
If he does will he be stealing his wife's N100.00? Think.

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by tobisco29(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
shocked Na him abi the children!

Any way the best solution is to hide your money and continue praying for him and talking in a nice manner to him
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by surrogatesng: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
From your post it seems your husband is jobless.Instead always try to find him pocket money
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by amtaken(f): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
I was thinking in the same line too. He probably smokes but the woman should support him as much as he can. Some men can be lazy eh, but not my brothers biko.

FynBabe:
My dear, only if the man does not have a source of income will I support such o! (Temporarily)
Maybe the man drinks and smokes because I don't even know what N100 can do for him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by zeb04(f): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
I feel ashamed, can't hide it. undecided
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Best Advice, stop hiding your money. cool

Whenever you get home, take all the money you have with you, count it, say the amount openly and put it in an open place where he is... Be it in the sitting room or the bedroom
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by OmoAlata1(f): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
there is nothing you can do about it. it is both of you guys' money. he is not stealing, cos you have access to his just as much as he has access to yours. Next time, go to his pocket/wallet and take the money there. he has no room to complain about it.
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by blesoh(f): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Young03:
From my observation, ur husband z jobless and

from experiment, he is anini jr

and conclusion, call police to arrest him
Chisos nairaland nawa. Madam does he have a job if no freely give it to him. Or ask him to keep the money for you doing this you are safe with your money.
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by edwife(f): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Enigift:
Before you start back lashing me I have been leaving with this for over 5yrs.my husband takes money from my bag and were ever I keep it without telling me and no matter how little it is it can be as small as 100naira.on one occasion I went out and got stranded cause I put money in my bag only to get to were I was to use it and discovered it was not there . sometimes when I ask him he denies it and at times he says he took it. I have resulted to hiding money in my own house. Pls what can I do? Mature advice pls

For over 5 years your husband has never had a job?

If he doesn't then it explains why but if he does then there is no worry. Anytime the money is missing,just go to his trousers and help yourself.

The only thing i don't like is the denial. He doesn't need to deny that he took the money. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thats if the money still dey there to help yourself with...
With such scenarios, money no dey wait for trouser or shirt

Like someone said.... give him pocket money every week.
Re: My Husband Steals My Money by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keep hiding your stuff o!
Once a thief, always A THIEF!!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Steals My Money by EfemenaXY: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Enigift:

Why would anyone lash at you?

Only thieves take what doesn't belong to them and deny it when asked. Question is: what does he use it for? Has he got a job? If not, then who foots the bills & is responsible for keeping the family above water?

Have you got kids? If you do, then madam be smart and put the bulk of your money in the bank. The little you hold in hand for day-to-activities, keep well out of his sight.

And DON'T give him pocket money either. Doing so would only increase his laid back attitude and encourage him sponging off you. Five years is a long time. Let him get off his backside and get to work. Like a real man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today / Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral / My Father In Law Wants An Apology From My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.