Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Need To Solve Anyproblems With Your Laptop Money Its Not All - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need To Solve Anyproblems With Your Laptop Money Its Not All (635 Views)

How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop / How To Solve Error 0x800f0906/install/enable .net Framework 3.5 On Windows 8/8.1 / Let Ur Pc Work For You,,,,,,,,,make Some Money: Its Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Solve Anyproblems With Your Laptop Money Its Not All by juwon(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2009
Am Juwon by name i work in computer village am makking an advert if you have problems with your laptop and you need to fix it well money is not all you can call me on 07064635346 may be their might be of help i can do. Am currently working as a laptop angr but i want ot build trust and name fisrt no money so if you have problems call me or if you need anythin in the village and you need the prices you cab hit nme up on the no
Juwon

(1) (Reply)

Pissed Of With Naija Hip-hop Artist / Retrieving Emails And Attachments From Winmail On External Hard Disk / I Need A Zinox Pc Smart Or Smart Plus Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.