Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Can I Pay For Facebook Adverts - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Pay For Facebook Adverts (710 Views)

Who Knows How I Can Pay For A Service On Facebook Without A Credit Card / Ways To Pay For A VPN Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay For Facebook Adverts by haryomikun(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Happy sunday people....

I tried to pay for facebook ads for my page with my GTB ATM card on PC
All was going good until it got to the last page when I was required to fix in Zip billing code.. And me I didnt understand the meaning of that one.. Had to do a google search and when I saw the meaning, I doubted if we even get any Zip billing code here in 9ja.

All I just wanna ask is how you guys who do facebook ads paid for yours and any suggestions on how I could pay for the facebook ads alternatively...

Thank you
Re: How Can I Pay For Facebook Adverts by ise82(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
You can change payment method to paypal. And then use your MasterCard to pay.
Re: How Can I Pay For Facebook Adverts by cyrilomeru: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
haryomikun:
Happy sunday people....

I tried to pay for facebook ads for my page with my GTB ATM card on PC
All was going good until it got to the last page when I was required to fix in Zip billing code.. And me I didnt understand the meaning of that one.. Had to do a google search and when I saw the meaning, I doubted if we even get any Zip billing code here in 9ja.

All I just wanna ask is how you guys who do facebook ads paid for yours and any suggestions on how I could pay for the facebook ads alternatively...

Thank you

i have a page of 9,000 like for sale holla me

(1) (Reply)

Tunnelguru Has Been Kicked Out Of The African Continent / Downloading On Your Office Network, Plz Does It Has Any Effect / Autocad Tutorials Videos At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.