Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) (972 Views)

CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders / Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment / CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by shafanik: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2015
This is for real.

I need someone to stand for me as guarantor so i can claim a refundable grant, latest by Tuesday.

I will pay you 5,000 naira if you meet the requirements:

1. Active Current account not earlier than 6 months old.
2. Printed statement of account for the past 6 months (It does not matter if it has zero account balance)
3. Cheque book

Please leave your phone number bellow if you meet the requirement.

It does not matter if you have zero account balance.
Re: I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by shafanik: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
If you meet the requirements, can call me 08171935883
Re: I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by shafanik: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Please , preferably if you're based in Lagos.
Re: I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by Anjelus(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
shafanik:
This is for real.

I need someone to stand for me as guarantor so i can claim a refundable grant, latest by Tuesday.

I will pay you 5,000 naira if you meet the requirements:

1. Active Current account not earlier than 6 months old.
2. Printed statement of account for the past 6 months (It does not matter if it has zero account balance)
3. Cheque book

Please leave your phone number bellow if you meet the requirement.

It does not matter if you have zero account balance.
Re: I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
For 5k... No
Re: I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by willieguy: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
If you are ready to part with 5million lets discuss bt with the 5k hell no cos that alone cant even cover the statement
Re: I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by wealthinfos(m): 1:14am On Dec 07, 2015
And what if i reveal top secrtes to you how you can build lasting wealth through Real Estate business, will you take action at once to be financially free FOR LIFE? Well if your out to have an alternative source of income, i present yo you the "Real Estate Wealth" guide. visit: http://realestatewealth247..com.ng/

Dont forget, success requires lots of action!

#MyWealthinfos wink
Re: I Will Pay You 5k For This (current Account Holders Only) by Juxtified(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2015
wealthinfos:
And what if i reveal top secrtes to you how you can build lasting wealth through Real Estate business, will you take action at once to be financially free FOR LIFE? Well if your out to have an alternative source of income, i present yo you the "Real Estate Wealth" guide. visit: http://realestatewealth247..com.ng/

Dont forget, success requires lots of action!

#MyWealthinfos wink
I'm guessing at some point this will involve buying a book on "how to be wealthy through real estate" from your blog?

(1) (Reply)

Excess Charge On First Bank VISA Card On 19/12/2015 / Do You Know What Your Business Needs / 7 Reasons Why Your New Products Failed In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.