Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? (1112 Views)

ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Speculators Get Their Fingers Burnt, Naira Strengthens To N310/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Keegan: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Please let’s put this record straight once and for all. I’m a peace loving Nigerian and a lover of truth. In one of the thread on this forum this beautiful morning some people are still claiming that there was an incident of arson perpetrated by APC against Chisco Transportation Company here in Lagos in February.

I was so surprised to see the internet filled with this falsified news that you’ll tend to believe it was true.

My aim of writing this is to appeal to Chisco Transportation Company to come out and clear the issue once and for all. I would have personally gone to their office in Jibowu to request a written document to substantiate or refute the allegation once and for all.

You can imagine how innocent igbos or people of other tribes will feel towards Yorubas anytime they stumbled on this on the internet and think it was truth as written.
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by IgrigiEOD: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2015
**grins** Igbos have an elephant memory. Even your yoruba brothers hailed the burning of chisco transport in february here on NL. We might pretend to forgive but we don't forget. The thread is still here and pictures don't lie. www.nairaland.com/2161929/chisco-transport-buses-burnt-lagos **grins**

3 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by DickDastardly(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Early morning penal erection suspected cheesy
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by yommen: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:
**grins** Igbos have an elephant memory. Even your yoruba brothers hailed the burning of chisco transport in february here on NL. We might pretend to forgive but we don't forget. The thread is still here and pictures don't lie. www.nairaland.com/2161929/chisco-transport-buses-burnt-lagos **grins**

You are a big lier!!! Yorubas are never like that. Anything can happen during electioneering. We are not what you think we are. I just read the story now and if you are able to read the story in the link you posted, you'll see that Chisco park was not the original target, but rather, ITF building beside it where the poster of GEJ was posted. By the way, I support your agitation for Biafra so that we can have peace.
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by yang(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
The zoo monkeys and lies

Please it's not by for force to be in one country

Thank God we still have the Internet to keep records

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by IgrigiEOD: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2015
yommen:

You are a big lier!!! Yorubas are never like that. Or better still look for the thread you are talking about and post it. We are not what you think we are. By the way, I support your agitation for Biafra so that we can have peace.

**grins** like one yoruba man said this morning- "I support you to have your Biafra but i know you can never Biafra". Now that's a yoruba mind right there. Always double-speaking, something every nigerian know them for. You guys need to stop embarrasing yourselves. grin **LOLS**

5 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2015
The incident is still fresh in my memory
I witnessed it live angry sad

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2015
SMH
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Yolloba Silly mods have shift this thread to business section grin cheesy
hypocrisy
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by yommen: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** like one yoruba man said this morning- "I support you to have your Biafra but i know you can never Biafra". Now that's a yoruba mind right there. Always double-speaking, something every nigerian know them for. Yoy guys need to stop embarrasing yourselves. grin **LOLS**

You are directing your advice to the wrong direction bro. The Yoruba man wishes you to have Biafra but he knows you can't have it? Ask yourself this question, please. How many of the ibos living and doing businesses outside the SE support your struggle for Biafra? The reason he believes you can't have Biafra is purely because igbos are making good money all over Nigeria and are not willing to forfeit all they have worked for to go and suffer to begin again after decades of hard labour. You think they wish to labour in vain? I realised that its only those ibos living and the SE and abroad that care about Biafra being. And for those ibos abroad, its a shameful thing they haven't torn their international passport because it was issued by the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

See bro, I wish you well in whatever you wish yourselves. But there are many questions you people should ask yourselves before you begin to yearn. And by the way, you ought to have started dragging all ibos in other parts of Nigeria back to your region as you yearn for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** like one yoruba man said this morning- "I support you to have your Biafra but i know you can never Biafra". Now that's a yoruba mind right there. Always double-speaking, something every nigerian know them for. You guys need to stop embarrasing yourselves. grin **LOLS**
My broda I saw that post too pple will keep speaking from both sides of their mouth. This one now claims he supports biafra so he can appear objective looolz. Imagine him saying they are not like that and yet when the JTF shot the truck at onitsha and it cut fire they made sure they put the blame on Biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Keegan: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

It has been refuted at that time, it was a
pdp propaganda to cause confusion in
Lagos between Yoruba and igbo. So ask
yourself that much buses burnt by apc and
chisco owner will keep mum without
pressing for compensation since February?
Actually, the pictures littering the internet
were that of the inferno that occurred few
years ago and wasn't cause by apc or
yoruba touts. Now, in order to justify your
barbaric act of setting Dangota's trucks on
fire you come up with this dead and buried
lie again and again.
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Keegan: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2015
I'm a regular customer of Chisco and I can tell you authoritatively that none of their buses was burnt down.
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by yommen: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2015
VonBismark:
My broda I saw that post too pple will keep speaking from both sides of their mouth. This one now claims he supports biafra so he can appear objective looolz. Imagine him saying they are not like that and yet when the JTF shot the truck at onitsha and it cut fire they made sure they put the blame on Biafrans

See, Biafra is bound to fail. I just went to and came back from my bus stop. The okada rider that took me there happened to be an ibo man. I asked him about his opinion about Biafra and he strongly rejected the idea of Biafra opining that
Biafra is a political propaganda. he further said when the top shots had fat appointments under Jonathan, they didn't make noise but because Buhari doesn't seem to favour them is the reason why they are pushing young ibos are around.
Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
yommen:

See, Biafra is bound to fail. I just went to and came back from my bus stop. The okada rider that took me there happened to be an ibo man. I asked him about his opinion about Biafra and he strongly rejected the idea of Biafra opining that
Biafra is a political propaganda. he further said when the top shots had fat appointments under Jonathan, they didn't make noise but because Buhari doesn't seem to favour them is the reason why they are pushing young ibos are around.
whether Biafra is bound to fail or you want Biafra to fail is entirely ur opinion and that of the fictitious okada rider, I also don't care if you think the agitation is politically motivated u re entitled to your opinion. If the agitation is not based on solid facts with adequate evidence the govt would have called Nnamdi Kanu out for a debate and try to come up with superior logic to convince the pple involved and subsequently conduct a referendum and let the pple decide on what they want afterall are we not in a democratic setting? They won't do it because they know a referendum means the end of the country
I don't engage in unproductive arguments especially one where the truth is clear for all to see
Someone once said
"there truth is always there, but the choice is yours whether to face it or not"

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by Obynolee(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
yommen:

You are directing your advice to the wrong direction bro. The Yoruba man wishes you to have Biafra but he knows you can't have it? Ask yourself this question, please. How many of the ibos living and doing businesses outside the SE support your struggle for Biafra? The reason he believes you can't have Biafra is purely because igbos are making good money all over Nigeria and are not willing to forfeit all they have worked for to go and suffer to begin again after decades of hard labour. You think they wish to labour in vain? I realised that its only those ibos living and the SE and abroad that care about Biafra being. And for those ibos abroad, its a shameful thing they haven't torn their international passport because it was issued by the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

See bro, I wish you well in whatever you wish yourselves. But there are many questions you people should ask yourselves before you begin to yearn. And by the way, you ought to have started dragging all ibos in other parts of Nigeria back to your region as you yearn for Biafra.

So,if Igbos have Biafra they will forfeit their properties in other parts of the country and will be forced to relocate to Biafra and never visist Nigeria,give yourself brain bro.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015? by ticking: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Obynolee:

So,if Igbos have Biafra they will forfeit their properties in other parts of the country and will be forced to relocate to Biafra and never visist Nigeria,give yourself brain bro.

Help me ask the idiot o. Ask him weather yoloba slaves in Jamaica have forfeited their slums in the South American country after Nigeria gained independence from Britain.

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. / 5 Ways To Profit In The Importation Business Admist The High Exchange Rates / Donkey Skin Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.