Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje (2225 Views)

Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by Mchayy(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Waje told Punch in a recent interview that she’s still waiting for the right man to marry.

The single mother said, “I don’t think there is any woman who is not looking for a good man to marry or call her own. My definition of a good man may not be the same as yours. Either way I am waiting for the right man. When the wedding bell tolls for me, it will not be a secret.”

On her fitness, she said, “I am still working on my weight but I am keen on adopting a healthy lifestyle. As you grow older, the emphasis is on living well and making healthy choices. I am fortunate to have met people who look younger than their age because they made a conscious effort to stay young-looking. I eat right and stay away from fizzy drinks. I want a healthy lifestyle that I can sustain.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/im-still-waiting-for-the-right-man-waje/

Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
You go wait taya.

Ask @HNNAfrica

Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by bunmioguns(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Keep looking

Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Waje should get clay and mould her right man.
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2015
my mind is telling me seun might be interested

2 Likes

Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by MrLexander(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2015
How true is this news?
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by Queennikky(f): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol..... Tell her that good men are now scarce oooo shocked she should lay hold of anyone she've got and bring out the best in him.
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by queenoflafia(f): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2015
No time is too late my dear.

In patience Jonathan's voice"am with u"
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by northvietnam(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2015
who come give u that belle wey u born , my guess ....
the rong abi wrong man ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by faith551(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2015
I've been here all the while, or does she want me to post an advert in the dailies
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by faith551(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Queennikky:
Lol..... Tell her that good men are now scarce oooo shocked she should lay hold of anyone she've got and bring out the best in him.

OK, I've heard you, I'll tell her
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by Queennikky(f): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2015
faith551:

OK, I've heard you, I'll tell her
Thanks
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by faith551(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Queennikky:

Thanks

cheesy don't mention.
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by jasssbabe(f): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2015
She will wait until she start sleeping in church and doing all sort of deliverance #nerd#
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by Airforce1(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2015
continue dey wait o
Re: I’m Still Waiting For The Right Man- Waje by laurenziz6(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Don't worry am on the way

(1) (Reply)

'young Old Man' Says He's 54 Not 70...and Not Gay!! / Falz And Simi Are Dating, Forget Chemistry Lets Do The Math! / 18+: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Boobs In Support Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.