Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] (25770 Views)

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Waje says she is looking forward to getting called to glory by the lord after all the peace she has witnessed in his embrace.

She took to social media and wrote;
"I trust in you, thank you for taking away bitterness and anger and regret and replacing it with peace. I am truthfully looking forward to meeting you lord, strangely I am"

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/waje-seeks-death-after-finding-peace.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by stGabrielo(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2017
that's eazi nah don't you know mainland lagoon or sambisa forest that'll make it faster,before they corrupt you againgringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by jeamie(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2017
very very simple thing angry
Just take insecticide and pour it down your throat
Iss it that small thing she cannot do undecided

9 Likes

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by policy12: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Gospel songs leading...There is not a friend like a lowly Jesus no...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by jashar(f): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by NwaAmaikpe: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Wow, this is so sad
Seems her time is up...at the coven.
And she didn't even blow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by pautex: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
This is strange. I think something is at stake, that is how it all start. I wish her well....

3 Likes

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by adonbilivit: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Stunt. That was how Tonto told us she was now born again and we believed her until we found we found out she was using her mother in-law as a punching bag.

Source: Churchill

8 Likes

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Radarada

7 Likes

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by dalag11(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
she probably has one gospel song laying in wait
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by catherineokezie(f): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
May God keep u in line wit the new path u have chosen

2 Likes

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Husty(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
And you think death comes when you are 'ready' for it.

2 Likes

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Deicide: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
The name of that guy kissing her is LORD?

2 Likes

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by gozzlin: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
That guy with gray, scruffy, disgusting beard is her Lord?
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Hibiscuss(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Joy Unspeakable
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Andrella51(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
if she see death now, na she go still shout "blood of Jesus" all this our yeyebrities sef, always seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
Waje says she is looking forward to getting called to glory by the lord after all the peace she has witnessed in his embrace.

These "bloggers"...
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by awillabo: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Thats the power of the Almighty
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by helphelp: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Her life, her choice
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by swiz123(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
I'd glad killing you
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Sounds like a suicide note to me, i wonder why she is in a hurry to be maggot food, anyway good for her and more fossil fuel for us...... angry
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Kingluqman89(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Like sey na heaven she go go..
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by gooddyoung8: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2017
OK ooo
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by lonelydora: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2017
We get whatever we DEMAND and not what we DESERVE.

This is the simple rule of the kingdom.
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by MonitorSpirit: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Crap
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by sakalisis(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2017
tongue
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by edeXede: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
embarassed

She should go and die in the lagoon. who cares?

And who would she leave her children for, these ones that we are struggling to eat and subscribe data to masturbate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by 0b100100111: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Scam!

She should try ingest sniper!

One self acclaimed man of God just started formatting her brains

1 Like

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Alitair(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Maybe her time is up...at the coven.

I thought the same too. But she didn't blow that much sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 30 Richest Rappers Of 2014 / Julius Agwu & His Son Pictured Goofing Around / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.