Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira (1242 Views)

Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by TK0907(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
I was duped of N100, 000 from a financial company i invested in few months ago.
There was an investment company called PROFITNIGERIA which i saw on Nairaland few months ago (June to be precise) and they have a website which is www.profitng.com back then. I deposited this said amount in their account with an assurance from them that they will be paying me with 50% profit alongside the amount invested at the end of 30days. But to my surprise, i check there website at the period i was suppose to be paid and learnt their firm has been closed by EFCC and they contacted me through email:- profitng@gmail.com asking me that i have to pay the sum of N5000 for them to be able to process paying back my money and that their investors who refuses to pay this certain processing fee will not get his capital invested refunded. I paid this said amount just to fulfill all they ask for with the fear that the capital invested is bigger than the processing fee they asked for but to my surprise, i called the number that i use to contact them switched off from August 28 that they promise to pay back and their website no more accessible till date and no response from my mail messages to them. Their account detail:- FIRSTBANK, ACCT NAME:-BIOBAKU OLUKEMI ABIMBOLA
ACCT NUMBER:- 3021767059. and this was their phone number then before it was not going through anymore 08166925384. I know i was gullible and greedy by hoping that its a legal and genuine entity and i have learnt my lessons. I was even ashamed of myself to post it on the forum but just summoned the courage today. Please you can call me whatever name you wish but as well help if there is any way these people can be brought to justice. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by INTROVERT(f): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
sorry... if too say you buy two okada put for road... you for dey see CHANGE everyday..

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by emamos: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
penny wise,pound foolish....one chance
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by kilode100(f): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chai
Sorry Oga
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by olumide81(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hey check todays day gal, its 2015 so people like u still dey?
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by Taiwo20(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
sorry... if too say you buy two okada put for road... you for dey see CHANGE everyday..

Are you an Okada man?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by DoubleFaith(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

So okada now na 50K?
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by CharlyNick: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry bro................
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oguntimmy
0816 692 5384
this the owner of the number. Just checker his name for you.

Will get his picture too.
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by Galaxydon1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ntoo
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by james2man: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry broh. Take heart
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by meforyou1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op, u are a criminal. How can u give someone N100,000 and expect him to give u N150,000 in 30 days time?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by LatestTrend: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry brov. Greed no good grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by Pidggin(f): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flee from "Get rich quick schemes" You should have put the money in a fixed deposit account if you did not know what else to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by DoubleFaith(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
TK0907:
I was duped of N100, 000 from a financial company i invested in few months ago.
There was an investment company called PROFITNIGERIA which i saw on Nairaland few months ago (June to be precise) and they have a website which is www.profitng.com back then. I deposited this said amount in their account with an assurance from them that they will be paying me with 50% profit alongside the amount invested at the end of 30days. But to my surprise, i check there website at the period i was suppose to be paid and learnt their firm has been closed by EFCC and they contacted me through email:- profitng@gmail.com asking me that i have to pay the sum of N5000 for them to be able to process paying back my money and that their investors who refuses to pay this certain processing fee will not get his capital invested refunded. I paid this said amount just to fulfill all they ask for with the fear that the capital invested is bigger than the processing fee they asked for but to my surprise, i called the number that i use to contact them switched off from August 28 that they promise to pay back and their website no more accessible till date and no response from my mail messages to them. Their account detail:- FIRSTBANK, ACCT NAME:-BIOBAKU OLUKEMI ABIMBOLA
ACCT NUMBER:- 3021767059. and this was their phone number then before it was not going through anymore 08166925384. I know i was gullible and greedy by hoping that its a legal and genuine entity and i have learnt my lessons. I was even ashamed of myself to post it on the forum but just summoned the courage today. Please you can call me whatever name you wish but as well help if there is any way these people can be brought to justice. Thanks

copies of the tellers or we won't take you serious...
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by TK0907(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
DoubleFaith:

copies of the tellers or we won't take you serious...
If u really tink i cook dis up, what would i benefit from it?
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by TK0907(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
gassdon:
Oguntimmy
0816 692 5384
this the owner of the number. Just checker his name for you.

Will get his picture too.

I have also gotten 2 know dis info also but will really be glad if i can get more
Re: Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira by Erums(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
hehehehehe....my guy dem just do you efcc job... well go report to the. bank... they will help u trace

(1) (Reply)

Thief Caught, Beaten And Forced To Drink Water From Gutter (see Photos) / TOO BAD!!! How 10 Men Gang-rape Student During Cult Initiation Rites [see Photo] / Jungle Justice: Notorious Fulani Kidnapper Stoned/beaten To Death In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.