Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) (24377 Views)

Lady Duped Of N482K With Fake Alert / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Ovokoo: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2017
According to reports, a woman was duped of her ATM card in the Bamk.

According to a facebook user that shared the story

"I wish to use this medium to sensitized public especially aged that ATM fraudsters are looking around ATM machine with d sole aim of stealing ur cash. This is their modus operand: kindly they approach to help u make ur transaction, they ask 4 ur ATM secret pin & card. They help u insert ur card but with wrong pin. Off course d machine wl reject ur card. Now they gv u fake ATM card which look like ur own. They quickly disappear d venue wt ur original card wt them. D next msg u receive on ur phone is bank alert; deduction from ur account. Don't divulge ur secret 4 digits ATM pin to anyone. Let us be at alert & pray u won't be a victim of this bad Nigerians."

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHY9si1HW4

Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqR4byZj_gQ

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/woman-cries-duped-atm-card-bank-pics-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by kbams241: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2017
If she was duped of her ATM card can't d bank block d card?

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Only mumu go fall for such stewpidity.

25 Likes

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by midehi2(f): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2017
saw this video few days ago, its real bad, so much pity
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by HeOrShe: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Eyaa... I feel for her...
I can imagine how she will feel seeing her debit alert coming into her phone.

Please don't give anybody ur ATM.
In fact don't collect ATM if u cannot use it..

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by HeOrShe: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
It is a pity
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Why should you make such a mistake in the first instance.

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Young03(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Na old woman sense nah

kpélé

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by smartty68(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
First Bank ATM wey dey be like market square! Sorry Ma'am. End time ATM! End time fraudsters!

May ATM fall on you Ma'am!

Before you come for my head please note that I wish her more money biko

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Don't insult the poor woman.
Not too many women of her age are acquainted with such fraud.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by smartty68(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Hmmm! You made sense a lil because you can't trust no one in the Nigeria of today but have a lil sympathy on her

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Evablizin(f): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2017

Too bad,mama sorry the fraudster will never go unpunished,he must suffer in pains for not considering your old age.AMEN

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know what to say to anyone that falls for this. How can you disclose you pin to someone else? I guess it's only elderly people that they target.

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Don't insult the poor woman.
Not too many women of her age are acquainted with such fraud.
point out where I insult the wowan? ?Aside that,didn't the bank warned about dis all the time even b4 they issue u the ATM card?If u don't know how to do it,call on the bank security..What do u expect the bank to come do for her?They can only block the ATM card.The same way some impatient people gave stranger money to help them deposit money in bank to avoid queue.

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by LexngtonSteele: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Hope she has learnt her lessons not to be too trusting cry

May her curses hit the criminal. May he / she suffer for the crime

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nawa ooh angry.

Wanna earn passive income with bitcoin? Then chk my signature
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by NNAMDlKANU(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by itiswellandwell: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bad. My sincere sympathy to her.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
How would u tell a total stranger your pin?? if u are not too old to go to the ATM yourself then u shouldn't be too old to be smart
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Safiaa(f): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is not something that any educated person should fall for. But i guess we're not all wise and sharp.

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na First Bank sef embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Turbocharged: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Y'all should tell Hushpuppi and his cohorts to return this woman's money oo.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by wintersnow(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
That's how my friend wanted to use the ATM machine one day like that, when he got there..the que was freaking long, almost 30 persons in front of him, so he gave his ATM to one fine fair figure 8 chick like that, he told her to withdraw 6k, he then told her his pin, the guy foolishly went to relax at the back of one car, before we know weytin dey happen, fight burst out for the line..en run go check the babe Don disappear... 15mins time en just receive debit alert for en phone 73k wey en papa give am for school fees...just go like that embarassed cry

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Queenext: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Too bad, scammers causing pain since 1800.

May evil befall that scammer.

He will use the money to buy coffin for his children born,and unborn

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
What I don't understand is; she gave them her card & the pin which they inserted using a wrong pin which the card got hooked before they dispersed so how come they got her card back to withdraw? Abi dem they work with the bank manager?
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by persius555(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
The bank premises have security cams, so they should be able to track down the fraudster.

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by StoneLucifer: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Too bad
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by bellenornor(f): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
OP's English language no be here o
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
lol tears of pain and anguish

Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect / Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others / Police Sergeant Arrested For Motorcycle Theft In Abia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57