Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

God Saved My Life By Whiskers From What Would've Been A Fatal Accident - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Saved My Life By Whiskers From What Would've Been A Fatal Accident (535 Views)

Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved My Life By Whiskers From What Would've Been A Fatal Accident by koife(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am on my way to calabar from abuja as I type. I want you to join me in thanks giving coz God spared my life by whiskers from what wouldve have been a fatal accident. We set out for the journey using a popular commercial transport company (name withheld). The journey proceeded in a Good note, until a vehicle that came behind us notified us that our tyre was about to pull out ....corroborating my insistence of vibration which I noticed and alerted the driver, but he was bullish and adamant....I forced him for us to stop and check which he grudgingly did. I noticed there was a major crack around the wheel drum. I insisted we abort the journey until new tyre was fixed but he yelled at me and came up with a make shift alternative by guiding and already worn out bolts. Claiming that the person that did the initial checks to che age the tyre at the terminal only tied the tyre by ban with wheel spanner. We set out again with the faulty tire....few metres in ....while trying to over take a trailer, the tyres pulled out.....thanks to God there was no on coming vehicle, God took control of the steering from the driver and he maneuvered the vehicle to safe halt. I was full of praise and thanks giving. I pray that as u set out on journey for this yulletide that God grant everyone a safe journey

Re: God Saved My Life By Whiskers From What Would've Been A Fatal Accident by mekd: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Your life is a testimony...... thank God for Disappointing the devil's plan. Don't fail to testify
Re: God Saved My Life By Whiskers From What Would've Been A Fatal Accident by excellentmomma(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
@OP thank God for your life, why withhold the transport company's name.
Re: God Saved My Life By Whiskers From What Would've Been A Fatal Accident by koife(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
excellentmomma:
@OP thank God for your life, why withhold the transport company's name.
Aktc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Found Dead In Lagos Hotel Room / Law Against Drones / See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.