Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread (109847 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / Lautech 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Zigirl(f): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Hi,pls wen is d DE form for UI expiring ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Jesutofney(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Zigirl:
1st of july
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by akinbuk45(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Is the UI form for direct entry out yet?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Zigirl:
It isn't out yet.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jesutofney:
1st of july
Dats jamb form nt Ui's online DE notfication.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by shanna67: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Please, I need information as to what credentials to be submitted at the jamb office. It was indicated on the direct entry slip I printed out that all necessary credentials should be submitted to the nearest jamb office along side the slip........please what are the others?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2016
shanna67:
Please, I need information as to what credentials to be submitted at the jamb office. It was indicated on the direct entry slip I printed out that all necessary credentials should be submitted to the nearest jamb office along side the slip........please what are the others?
O'level result, Statement of Result, and Direct Entry e-slip printout. Those are the majority of your credentials required to be submitted.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 1:09am On Jun 12, 2016
TRANSCRIPT FOLLOW UP IS KEY!
So I went to Unigoodan on the 8th of this month with the sole aim of confirming and register my transcript with the Undergraduate Admission Office, having already processed it from my alma mater, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro since April 27th. On getting to room 7, the WOMAN in charge brought out a bundled file in which already submitted transcripts are packed, she handed the whole lot to me to make do, search for my name. I did collect it, but, unfortunately, mine wasn't therein. I was shocked. As well, I became tremendously exasperated. I've confirmed it from my school's Data and Records section and they said they've processed it since May 3rd. 'But where could the problem have emanated?' I wondered. 'Oh....the Post Office!' I exclaimed. I know that is the only place it could be because I didn't pay for DHL or any courier service to enhance quick delivery of the letter parcel. Hence, the Post Office. But that seems to take quite a long period. I understand. Okay, I tried to put a call through to a friend in Ilaro who helped to track it by going to the Post Office. On getting there and making inquiries, he was informed that they have delivered it to the place since May 26th. Now, who is deceiving who?
The two feasible things here is that: it is either the post office misplaced my parcel order or they deliver it to a wrong channel -Post graduate Admission Office.
I remain calm. I stood still. I resolved to going to the two probable places as mentioned above. I decided to visit someone first. The person redirected me. I went back to the undergraduate admissions office. I greeted the woman. She insulted my inqinsitiveness about my transcript saying it's never with them. Except I would go to the Registrar and check. I didn't drag words with her. She was an igbo.
I kept calm and said, 'ma, I've made necessary confirmations and was told it already has been submitted'. Out of fury, She asked, 'Which school are you from?' I readily told her. She said, 'well, just now, they just brought one transcript from the Post Office.' I was eager to know. I knew it was mine. Mine that has been processed running into two months but now getting there. Nay, the Post Office were at fault. They toyed with my transcript and delayed its submission until I have to make enquiries and trackings myself. It's never their fault anyway. As long as I've tracked it, and finally got it, ko si ewu loko longe.
I filled the Direct Entry Candidates- Transcript register filling in my name, course and digits. Lo, I was No. 131 on the list. 'So much people have submitted this soon?' I wondered.
I was directed to the notice board by the rather harsh woman in Room 7. I made way there. There I saw, inscribed on print, inside a well protected show glass, 'Direct Entry Applicants for the 2016/2017 Admission session should ensure they always visit: www.ui.edu.ng for further details on the Admission process. Thank You.'
I staged a walkaway, just after reading and assimilating ruminating about the ugly stress I went through for the day. 'One thing stands: I've conquered the Transcript troubles.' I muttered loudly with all smiles as I made way back home.
Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Ramwab94:
So I went to Unigoodan on the 8th of this month with the sole aim of confirming and register my transcript with the Undergraduate Admission Office, having already processed it from my alma mater, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro since April 27th. On getting to room 7, the WOMAN in charge brought out a bundled file in which already submitted transcripts are packed, she handed the whole lot to me to make do, search for my name. I did collect it, but, unfortunately, mine wasn't therein. I was shocked. As well, I became tremendously exasperated. I've confirmed it from my school's Data and Records section and they said they've processed it since May 3rd. 'But where could the problem have emanated?' I wondered. 'Oh....the Post Office!' I exclaimed. I know that is the only place it could be because I didn't pay for DHL or any courier service to enhance quick delivery of the letter parcel. Hence, the Post Office. But that seems to take quite a long period. I understand. Okay, I tried to put a call through to a friend in Ilaro who helped to track it by going to the Post Office. On getting there and making inquiries, he was informed that they have delivered it to the place since May 26th. Now, who is deceiving who?
The two feasible things here is that: it is either the post office misplaced my parcel order or they deliver it to a wrong channel -Post graduate Admission Office.
I remain calm. I stood still. I resolved to going to the two probable places as mentioned above. I decided to visit someone first. The person redirected me. I went back to the undergraduate admissions office. I greeted the woman. She insulted my inqinsitiveness about my transcript saying it's never with them. Except I would go to the Registrar and check. I didn't drag words with her. She was an igbo.
I kept calm and said, 'ma, I've made necessary confirmations and was told it already has been submitted'. Out of fury, She asked, 'Which school are you from?' I readily told her. She said, 'well, just now, they just brought one transcript from the Post Office.' I was eager to know. I knew it was mine. Mine that has been processed running into two months but now getting there. Nay, the Post Office were at fault. They toyed with my transcript and delayed its submission until I have to make enquiries and trackings myself. It's never their fault anyway. As long as I've tracked it, and finally got it, ko si ewu loko longe.
I filled the Direct Entry Candidates- Transcript register filling in my name, course and digits. Lo, I was No. 131 on the list. 'So much people have submitted this soon?' I wondered.
I was directed to the notice board by the rather harsh woman in Room 7. I made way there. There I saw, inscribed on print, inside a well protected show glass, 'Direct Entry Applicants for the 2016/2017 Admission session should ensure they always visit: www.ui.edu.ng for further details on the Admission process. Thank You.'
I staged a walkaway, just after reading and assimilating ruminating about the ugly stress I went through for the day. 'One thing stands: I've conquered the Transcript troubles.' I muttered loudly with all smiles as I made way back home.
Lesson learnt.

Smile, sorry bro. Tnk God u were able 2 register it @last nd didn't av 2 spend extra money. Also, 131 is still not anytin yet. Countless applicants will still register dr transcript while som won't do dat @all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by ademuy: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2016
oluwatobi862:
am a graduate of moshood abiola polytechnic in elect/elect and my gp is 2.7, i have one sitting for my ssce......................please can i purchase d form of Direct entry into UI.......or...........if there is any alternative to FUTA. please help me. email me at bamisayeoluwatobi@gmail.com...........I need u guys advice

Lower credit. Dn't waste your time and resources applying.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by bhimbho(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Direct entry is almost out, solve your "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jniexception" with jamb regularization, Direct Entry or Nysc registration.To fix dat issue just call me on 08141656572, 08183385094. charges apply (only serious minded people)
Some good nigerians has pulled calls tru to my line requesting for the digital persona softwares which i gave them for "pay after delivery". which means i send d drivers to them and they comfirm it and send my payment. Meanwhile some stupid Nigerians have also collected the drivers without remitting my payment. I just smile and laugh at their ignorance. Some say its the fear of being scammed by me, now they are the ones scamming. This are the numbers
Godwin -
Ovey - +2348104372835
This bastard calls himself alfa and he is fasting now grin
Alfa- +2348034670597

This are the stubborn few out of many
Any further transactions will be on a PAY BEFORE DEVLIVERY Basis. Please be duely informed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rayshell24:

Smile, sorry bro. Tnk God u were able 2 register it @last nd didn't av 2 spend extra money. Also, 131 is still not anytin yet. Countless applicants will still register dr transcript while som won't do dat @all.
Thanks o. Glory be to God. But e get as e be o. Why won't people register?
Besides, what number were you when you registered?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Jesutofney(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
please..can i start processing my transcript now or wait till wen UI starts selling itz DE form ??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jesutofney:
please..can i start processing my transcript now or wait till wen UI starts selling itz DE form ??
Submit already bro. Time nd tide waits 4 no man.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Jesutofney(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rayshell24:

Submit already bro. Time nd tide waits 4 no man.
tank u bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ramwab94:
Thanks o. Glory be to God. But e get as e be o. Why won't people register?
Besides, what number were you when you registered?
Many won't register based on distance or "no time". As per my numba, I submitted even b4 dey started collecting. So, didn't register. Bt wud b goin back 4 dat later. Though nt really important.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by fastowas: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ramwab94:
Lesson learnt.
pls what are the details you dropped for the registration and can I send someone to help me register?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2016
fastowas:
pls what are the details you dropped for the registration and can I send someone to help me register?
I filled in my Name as written on my transcript, my course of study and Phone number and I submitted a copy of my O'level. And no! You can only send someone to help you confirm if your transcript has reached there. There's no way he would be allowed to sign for you. Insubordination and impersonation is not allowed. You have to go and sign for(by) yourself.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Rayshell24:

Many won't register based on distance or "no time". As per my numba, I submitted even b4 dey started collecting. So, didn't register. Bt wud b goin back 4 dat later. Though nt really important.
yea, registerin isn't that really important. It's only to confirm and ascertain the receipt of the transcript by the Undergraduate Admission Office in a latter date. But nonetheless, it's good to be on the safer side.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Jesutofney:
tank u bro
do you just say bro? Rayshell is a girle o.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Jesutofney(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Ramwab94:
do you just say bro? Rayshell is a girle o.
shocked errmm...my bad miss Rayshell grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Jesutofney:
tank u bro
Am a lady(sis) kiss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Ramwab94:
I filled in my Name as written on my transcript, my course of study and Phone number and I submitted a copy of my O'level. And no! You can only send someone to help you confirm if your transcript has reached there. There's no way he would be allowed to sign for you. Insubordination and impersonation is not allowed. You have to go and sign for(by) yourself.
My dear he can send som1. D signature is notin, nt a criteria 4 admission. If u are nt chanced send som1, u are only registering d names 2 confam its(transcript) delivery ursef.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Jesutofney:
shocked errmm...my bad miss Rayshell grin
Smile.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by GreatAmmy(f): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Please does direct entry student write post utme in ui? And please when is registration starting?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by GreatAmmy(f): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Jesutofney:
1st of july
are we still gonna obtain ui form other than that of jamb? Cox jamb to is closing same date.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Rayshell24(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
GreatAmmy:
are we still gonna obtain ui form other than that of jamb? Cox jamb to is closing same date.
Ammy, u'll still pay for d online processing in Ui. Bt it isn't out yet, let's say till afta putme.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm from the middle belt and already have a bachelor of Pharmacy degree(B. Pharm degree.)what are my chances of securing admission into medicine in UI?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rayshell24:

My dear he can send som1. D signature is notin, nt a criteria 4 admission. If u are nt chanced send som1, u are only registering d names 2 confam its(transcript) delivery ursef.
to the best of my knowledge, going there himself is the best I can advice. Sometimes, some of the officers in charge are harsh. I witnessed one of those scenarios the last time I went.
Ok, he can send a person, fine. But I'm telling you your O'level would be collected and stapled with the transcript. Moreso, the bearer would be double sure his transcripts is there not necessarily entertaining any fear as per getting convinction about its receipt. You go there yourself and see fact. Moreso, the struggle and stress the bearer is likely to encounter might be unbearable for him or her. But if you're the one, you'll have the courage to fight till the end.
REMEMBER THAT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION, TRANSCRIPT IS WAY TOO IMPORTANT TO FORSAKE. IT IS KEY! Any slight error or undue process or followup may turn out to cost one the Admission. Hence followup is key(doing it yourself this time around). So, why think about sending someone in the first place?
Just my two cents tho. Shalom!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Ramwab94(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
rotimileke:
I'm from the middle belt and already have a bachelor of Pharmacy degree(B. Pharm degree.)what are my chances of securing admission into medicine in UI?
I hope you have the required 2.1 grade as primary requirement? If yes, your chance is as good as everyone else.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread by Jesutofney(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
GreatAmmy:
plz dont be mis-led o...that date is for only DE closure. And yes we are still gonna obtain UI form wch i know nothing abt

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. / English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.