Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? (903 Views)

do wish you could practice AGRICULTURE full time? but have little or no FUND / Why Does An Average Nigerian Youth Hates Agriculture? / 5 Reasons Why MANY Fail In AGRICULTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by sow4me(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
I just want to learn more about Agriculture in Nigeria.
Since it has gotten to the xtreme in this country and its so hard getting a job for urslf dz days, im just having a feeling Agriculture would be brought back like it was left in first place.

Could you guys practice it if it wrr to be considered a source of livelihood?
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by Pavore9: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
sow4me:
I just want to learn more about Agriculture in Nigeria.
Since it has gotten to the xtreme in this country and its so hard getting a job for urslf dz days, im just having a feeling Agriculture would be brought back like it was left in first place.

Could you guys practice it if it wrr to be considered a source of livelihood?

Agriculture is good and big business. We grew up with the mindset that Agriculture is a sad alternative when else has failed. When content providers begin to air agri-business based TV programmes, many Nigerians will be shocked by their ignorance. Agribusiness is a world away from the pictures of elderly folks bending with their hoes and cutlasses rather the more enlightened one is, the higher the chances of striking gold with it!
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by sow4me(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pavore, it sounds like ure into agriculture or thinking of going into it. am i wrong?
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by Pavore9: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
sow4me:
Pavore, it sounds like ure into agriculture or thinking of going into it. am i wrong?

Going through my threads and posts in this Agriculture section, will give you the answer you seek. cheesy
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by sow4me(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yessire
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by sow4me(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Boss, if i wrr thnking of joining the agric business, what advice would u give to me pls?
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by adedam007(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Proud agriculturist
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by organicfoods(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2015
sow4me:
Pavore is one of the best mover and shaker of agriculture revolution in Nigeria. Providing valuable insight and selfless solution to inspire others like me... His vertical sack farming is what I am taking to the next level... Read
https://www.nairaland.com/2593355/vertical-sack-farming-made-easy
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by Mustack: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2015
agro buss is the way forward after my school
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by onodumos: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Agribusiness is the in thing,Nigeria youths can do it every thing line on us to see and do.
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by outlandra(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Agriculture Ever Be Practiced By Most Nigerian Youth This Days? by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavore9:

Agriculture is good and big business. We grew up with the mindset that Agriculture is a sad alternative when else has failed. When content providers begin to air agri-business based TV programmes, many Nigerians will be shocked by their ignorance. Agribusiness is a world away from the pictures of elderly folks bending with their hoes and cutlasses rather the more enlightened one is, the higher the chances of striking gold with it!
Tractor all the way

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Farm / I need your professional Advice For Grass Cutter Farming / Hybrid Catfish At Hawnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.