Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How to license movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How to license movies (1063 Views)

NBC To License Free View TV Channels / How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? / Getting A License For A Tv Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to license movies by manny4life(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2009
Just checking this out. Does anyone know who licenses movies shown on You tube, Online Nigeria or even the one's rental website like Izogn movies, zuluflix and the rest have? If they do, where?, How much is it? What are the licensing requirements? Pretty much the whole nine yards. It just beats my imagination how they all did it because I like to know.
Re: How to license movies by manny4life(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
If someone knows at least something or an idea, can they plzzzz reply.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? / Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands / The Wedding Party 2: Destination Dubai (watch Trailer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.