Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp (29420 Views)

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
bayinq25:
I had to post gibberish to attain better communication with a miscreant like you!...yipee...post another gibberish,i'll be here to correct you coz I love animals!

Now the improvished scum talks back at himself in third person.

Unbelievable!

Scientists really need to verify if the fermented kunu in your cranial cavity has evaporated.

What a lost soul.
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
bayinq25:
I had to post gibberish to attain better communication with a miscreant like you!...yipee...post another gibberish,i'll be here to correct you coz I love animals!

Unbelievable!

Scientists really need to verify if the fermented kunu in your cranial cavity has evaporated due to inexisting cerebral activities.

PS: By the way try take just an excerpt of your "correction" to the literary section maybe they will have beter luck in educating you.
Things like you give illiteracy a worse repute.

What a lost soul!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
tswitch:

Unbelievable!

Scientists really need to verify if the fermented kunu in your cranial cavity has evaporated due to inexisting cerebral activities.

PS: By the way try take just an excerpt of your "correction" to the literary section maybe they will have beter luck in educating you.

What a lost soul!
hahahahahaha...so literacy is now about reading a dico to hit out at someone,by the way you spell like shi*,a scumbag like you can't even define how wasted your life has gotten.I hope daddy stops giving you 100 naira for subscription,you're to stupid to own a smart phone!..can't wait to dish out more corrections on one frustrated and deluded soul...pathetic fool!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
tswitch:

Unbelievable!

Scientists really need to verify if the fermented kunu in your crania cavity has evaporated.

What a lost soul.
Dude,stay away from drugs!!so what do you drink?gum?...Ivjfgjifshjoodjvfjifvffehixfjfhkihfregdrhigfhkghcdwiogueriggeuidg......I hope you'll understand this betteryou're the biggest mistake this country made,your father's cums are total waste!!!smh for the "twisted"family
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2015
bayinq25:
Dude,stay away from drugs!!so what do you drink?gum?...Ivjfgjifshjoodjvfjifvffehixfjfhkihfregdrhigfhkghcdwiogueriggeuidg......I hope you'll understand this betteryou're the biggest mistake this country made,your father's cums are total waste!!!smh for the "twisted"family

Multiple replies to a post? You must be pained by these home truths.
Good!
That shows there is a glimmer of hope for you yetvsince the truth has made you foam in the mouth.
Pathetic things like you dont even need to have their organs harvested when they finally do themselves in (like you would), all civilisation need to do is cremate the bag of bones you call a body you left behind and pour the ashes down the toilet .......yeah you finally end up with your kind -SH!T
M○ron!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
tswitch:

Multiple replies to a post? You must be pained by these home truths.
Good!
That shows there is a glimmer of hope for you yetvsince the truth has made you foam in the mouth.
Pathetic things like you dont even need to have their organs harvested when they finally do themselves in (like you would), all civilisation need to do is cremate the bag of bones you call a body you left behind and pour the ashes down the toilet .......yeah you finally end up with your kind -SH!T
M○ron!
HMMMMMMM,seems like my truth got you choked....hahahahahaha what you're recommending is reflected in the gravity of the reality you just had from my correction class...please spell well next time...I wish you all the best in your sanity chase!****don't give up you're almost there!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
tswitch:

Unbelievable!

What a lost soul!
I think you really need to take a bold switch to sanity...your mum is a waste!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
tswitch:

Unbelievable!

What a lost soul!
I think you really need to take a bold switch to sanity...your mum is a waste!...switch?hahahahahahahahaha...what a synonym for frustration!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by nd07(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
franciskaine:
ur evidence bro? Are you in Bayelsa to authenticate this?

But why is it taking his stooge inec many days to conduct election in a state of few local governments if foul play is not brewed?
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
nd07:

But why is it taking his stooge inec many days to conduct election in a state of few local governments if foul play is not brewed?
INEC now Buhari's stooge but neva GEJ's? Gejites ehh.
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by nd07(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
franciskaine:
INEC now Buhari's stooge but neva GEJ's? Gejites ehh.

u can't in anyway compare d two leaders interms of fairness. GEJ could have removed Jega with good reasons but he didn't. it was clear Jega betrayed him. He never bent on making Nigeria one party state if not, APC wouldn't have won in Osun gubernatorial. but unlike d power drunk Buhari. see how he is fooling himself in Akwaibom, Rivers, Taraba & Bayelsa. broad day robbery of peoples mandate.
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
bayinq25:
I think you really need to take a bold switch to sanity...your mum is a waste!...switch?hahahahahahahahaha...what a synonym for frustration!

Yay!
The grovelling wretched being is still here,as deluded and psychotic as ever.
What an embarrassment to creation power.
It is advisable to ask health workers to come perform lobotomy on you to save humanity the misfortune of having you on same planet.

Sc◇m!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2015
nd07:

u can't in anyway compare d two leaders interms of fairness. GEJ could have removed Jega with good reasons but he didn't. it was clear Jega betrayed him. He never bent on making Nigeria one party state if not, APC wouldn't have won in Osun gubernatorial. but unlike d power drunk Buhari. see how he is fooling himself in Akwaibom, Rivers, Taraba & Bayelsa. broad day robbery of peoples mandate.
ur opinion!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2015
tswitch:

Yay!
The grovelling wretched being is still here,as deluded and psychotic as ever.
What an embarrassment to creation power.
It is advisable to ask health workers to come perform lobotomy on you to save humanity the misfortune of having you on same planet.

Sc◇m!
That's the bigger picture gay,you're never going to be convenient living with humans,the zoo could mean more comfort to animals like you!...once again your mum is a disgrace
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
bayinq25:
That's the bigger picture gay,you're never going to be convenient living with humans,the zoo could mean more comfort to animals like you!...once again your mum is a disgrace

This snivelling worm is still on my mentions,with another post of maniacal gibberish typical of the low born demented cukoo.
You have officially won "most dimwitted r¤tard of NL" award.
Contact the administrator for your lobotomy prize.

D○ndee!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
tswitch:

This snivelling worm is still on my mentions,with another post of maniacal gibberish typical of the low born demented cukoo.
You have officially won "most dimwitted r¤tard of NL" award.
Contact the administrator for your lobotomy prize.

D○ndee!

so you finally stole that 100 naira for subscription to post these jabberings...your hustle is epic,stay away from drugs.you should be seperated from humans and castrated because we don't want one more you in this country..it's gonna be one hell of a deserter..your level of reasoning is myopic to a standstill..your mum is a disgrace...so here's the award of the most wasted nairalander of all time for you...the worst part is that you'll do anything to bring people down to your level and beat them with experience...thanks to nairaland for presenting a platform for frustrated people to open up for therapy!..you'll never be great coz you'll spend your whole life in frustration!!...besides go get a cleaner job or something coz your destiny has been exhausted to one bar...battery low,gay ass!!!!!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
bayinq25:
so you finally stole that 100 naira for subscription to post these jabberings...your hustle is epic,stay away from drugs.you should be seperated from humans and castrated because we don't want one more you in this country..it's gonna be one hell of a deserter..your level of reasoning is myopic to a standstill..your mum is a disgrace...so here's the award of the most wasted nairalander of all time for you...the worst part is that you'll do anything to bring people down to your level and beat them with experience...thanks to nairaland for presenting a platform for frustrated people to open up for therapy!..you'll never be great coz you'll spend your whole life in frustration!!...besides go get a cleaner job or something coz your destiny has been exhausted to one bar...battery low,gay ass!!!!!

You are so daft you don't realise no one is as wretched, jobless and as hopeless as you are to spend all valuable productive time on NL.
Oh by the way, I had actually commented on other threads but decided to respond to my mentions at my convenient downtime.
Seeing you are as unimportant as the "Y" and "O" in "YOU"...... little wonder I took so long in getting to you.
If you are pained,take a dive into the Lagoon.
Imbec¡lic simp!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
tswitch:

You are so daft you don't realise no one is as wretched, jobless and as hopeless as you are to spend all valuable productive time on NL.
Oh by the way, I had actually commented on other threads but decided to respond to my mentions at my convenient downtime.
Seeing you are as unimportant as the "Y" and "O" in "YOU"...... little wonder I took so long in getting to you.
If you are pained,take a dive into the Lagoon.
Imbec¡lic simp!
An evidence that you're dyslexic.hahahahahaha..you need to wait for that kid who translate these therapeutic quotes of mine!!!but then people like you Will never be great,you're just always a Viewer,you try to drag people to your frustrated state,well here's good news for you,you're just a quote away from suicide!...hell awaits your crappy soul..I think it's gonna be cold enough for you...can't wait to read from the condemned!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
bayinq25:
An evidence that you're dyslexic.hahahahahaha..you need to wait for that kid who translate these therapeutic quotes of mine!!!but then people like you Will never be great,you're just always a Viewer,you try to drag people to your frustrated state,well here's good news for you,you're just a quote away from suicide!...hell awaits your crappy soul..I think it's gonna be cold enough for you...can't wait to read from the condemned!

D◇mb retort as expected.

There is really no future for ret@rded cret¡ns like you and I will try to understand why you are pained and want to transfer the frustration of your failed existence on your obvious betters.

Keep on being wretched,someone might notice you and and put you out of the misery you call living like the malnourished rabid dog you are.

Ding!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
tswitch:

D◇mb retort as expected.

There is really no future for ret@rded cret¡ns like you and I will try to understand why you are pained and want to transfer the frustration of your failed existence on your obvious betters.

Keep on being wretched,someone might notice you and and put you out of the misery you call living like the malnourished rabid dog you are.

Ding!
Malnourished?so an intellectual midget like you think someone is malnourished?I can't believe this,your quotes shows how jobless you've been,watching highschool movies to couple insults together,dude your life is likened to a snake that passes the top of a rock....void of acmes or success,you can't even phantom a possibility of turning things around,a pathetic miscreant like you sit with mummy's smart phone till you're 40where the carcass of your uneventful life can't be gathered again...I smell failure all through your sardonic and pathetic life,just put yourself outta this misery and take that meaningless life of yours...I think you'll find refute in hell,they'll love you there,brainless mor0n!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
bayinq25:
Malnourished?so an intellectual midget like you think someone is malnourished?I can't believe this,your quotes shows how jobless you've been,watching highschool movies to couple insults together,dude your life is likened to a snake that passes the top of a rock....void of acmes or success,you can't even phantom a possibility of turning things around,a pathetic miscreant like you sit with mummy's smart phone till you're 40where the carcass of your uneventful life can't be gathered again...I smell failure all through your sardonic and pathetic life,just put yourself outta this misery and take that meaningless life of yours...I think you'll find refute in hell,they'll love you there,brainless mor0n!

Your maniacal tirade is beginning to sound like a broken record.....*yawns*

Try get some purpose of existence cos your abject proverty and obvious frustration with life is so apparent it is almost pitiful.

Well what else would I expect from a psychotic waste of skin?

!diot!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2015
tswitch:

Your maniacal tirade is beginning to sound like a broken record.....*yawns*

Try get some purpose of existence cos your abject proverty and obvious frustration with life is so apparent it is almost pitiful.

Well what else would I expect from a psychotic waste of skin?

!diot!
Imagine if this thrash was spilled out from a supposed to be adult,it would have given us a clearer picture of your diminished sagacity but then you're too far from revival,you're a product of a wasted lineage.Your life isn't worthy of emulation because it's in total shambles,difficult to bring the pieces together...you won't make it,trust,you'll just make a very good v¤yeur!I'm 100%sure you're jobless and poor why don't you terminate this waste you call a life?heed to this,you'll appreciate this candid advice later because you're totally worthless and that's why u display imbecility on a daily basis through this platform...die wailing!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
bayinq25:
Imagine if this thrash was spilled out from a supposed to be adult,it would have given us a clearer picture of your diminished sagacity but then you're too far from revival,you're a product of a wasted lineage.Your life isn't worthy of emulation because it's in total shambles,difficult to bring the pieces together...you won't make it,trust,you'll just make a very good v¤yeur!I'm 100%sure you're jobless and poor why don't you terminate this waste you call a life?heed to this,you'll appreciate this candid advice later because you're totally worthless and that's why u display imbecility on a daily basis through this platform...die wailing!

Is this you trying to come across as smart or what?
Like seriously!
When you have successfully shown the entire online community you have less than the IQ necessary to sneeze.
In the words of Shakespeare "You are not worth the dust the rude wind blows on your face".
So just do yourself and the entire earth a favour and so yourself in already!
Gosh! How dense can a cranium be?
Ding!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
tswitch:

Is this you trying to come across as smart or what?
Like seriously!
When you have successfully shown the entire online community you have less than the IQ necessary to sneeze.
In the words of Shakespeare "You are not worth the dust the rude wind blows on your face".
So just do yourself and the entire earth a favour and so yourself in already!
Gosh! How dense can a cranium be?
Ding!
dude you're gay..so it took you five days to reply a therapeutic quote?.hahahahahahahahaha...you're damn far from sanity,dafuq you're saying?so it took you five days to couple this thrash together,how the hell are you gonna be employed?smh,you'll never be great,you'll never be rich,you're never gonna be rich,you'll always gnash your brown teeth always,you'll never be counted among successful people,I'm not cursing you...I just saw the bigger picture of your sardonic,pathetic and waste you call a life...you're also gonna loose all your life coz you're legendary in doing so,even on a simple platform like this you can't couple sanity together!you should have been a wasted cum....chai...I'm sure you'll never disclose your name coz it's gonna sound like failure..bitter waste!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
bayinq25:
dude you're gay..so it took you five days to reply a therapeutic quote?.hahahahahahahahaha...you're damn far from sanity,dafuq you're saying?so it took you five days to couple this thrash together,how the hell are you gonna be employed?smh,you'll never be great,you'll never be rich,you're never gonna be rich,you'll always gnash your brown teeth always,you'll never be counted among successful people,I'm not cursing you...I just saw the bigger picture of your sardonic,pathetic and waste you call a life...you're also gonna loose all your life coz you're legendary in doing so,even on a simple platform like this you can't couple sanity together!you should have been a wasted cum....chai...I'm sure you'll never disclose your name coz it's gonna sound like failure..bitter waste!

You are so lame you don't realise not everyone on NL spend valuable productive time trolling and being a total nuisance like you.
It must be sad enough for you, being a pathetic lowlife scum with absolutely nothing of value in life but the morbid stup¡dity takes the cap!
S¡mpleton!
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by bayinq25(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
tswitch:

You are so lame you don't realise not everyone on NL spend valuable productive time trolling and being a total nuisance like you.
It must be sad enough for you, being a pathetic lowlife scum with absolutely nothing of value in life but the morbid stup¡dity takes the cap!
S¡mpleton!
There's always time to put one insane Nigerian to the s-word...it's seems you're hurt,well the truth did this not me..
Re: Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp by tswitch: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
bayinq25:
There's always time to put one insane Nigerian to the s-word...it's seems you're hurt,well the truth did this not me..

Wow!
The f○○l tried plagiarising.
Incredible!
As if an imbec¡le like you can recognise the truth even when it seats on your empty cranium.
Stop trying to come across as being anywhere near smart,the whole online community can see you are the lowest of the low.
Sc◇mbag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP / 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.