Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari (2490 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by SignalNG1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari believes the Boko Haram insurgency, violence and insecurity in Nigeria are as a result of climate change.

Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Buhari, Mr. Garba Shehu disclosed this in an article titled; “In Paris, President Buhari Makes a Strong Case for Lake Chad.”

READ: GARBA SHEHU | In Paris, President Buhari Makes a Strong Case for Lake Chad
http://www.signalng.com/garba-shehu-in-paris-president-buhari-makes-a-strong-case-for-lake-chad/

In the opening paragraph of the article, Mr. Shehu wrote; “Ask President Muhammadu Buhari what he thinks is the chief reason for the violence and insecurity in Nigeria, including the Boko Haram terrorism in the north-east, bloody wars between cattle herdsman and farmers in central Nigeria, erosion in the east and the environmental catastrophe in the costal regions and he will say, almost upon instinct that it’s the climate change.”

According to the presidential spokesman, “The new Nigerian president who promised to tackle the problem of climate change in his inaugural speech has spun a compelling narrative on the disappearing Lake Chad, the environment around the Chad basin and how these have become the problem of the economy of the neighboring states through the failure of agriculture and joblessness which in turn have provided an easy recruitment into violent extremism. It was a narrative so compelling that it literally arrested the attention of the world as 190 countries met in Paris to agree on the first global agreement on climate change.”

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/climate-change-is-responsible-for-boko-haram-buhari/

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
“Ask President Muhammadu Buhari what he
thinks is the chief reason for the violence and
insecurity in Nigeria, including the Boko Haram
terrorism in the north-east, bloody wars between
cattle herdsman and farmers in central Nigeria,
erosion in the east and the environmental
catastrophe in the costal regions and he will say,
almost upon instinct that it’s the climate change.”

For real? That's awkward! What concerns Shekau and climate change? Is it climate change that asked terrorists to kill? Is it climate change that encouraged the herdsmen to go on killing rampage? Jesus...

Anyway, Ask Sambo Dasuki why he diverted N640billion, he will tell you that it is climate change.

7 Likes

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by HungerBAD: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Waiting for your reply Barcanista.

---Modified---

He did not say anything meaningful, so will let this one slide.

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Buhari as usual disappoints

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Waiting for your reply Barcanista.
Omo no be lie o, Hunger really bad
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Boss13: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Reading this at first just made my eyes popped, but on a second thought I think there is some sense to it. Climate change can result to drought and likewise hunger. However, at the moment we all know climate change has nothing to do with the terrorist attack we are facing in this country.
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by ademoladeji(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by 9jii(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
The serious drying out of the lake chad contribute massively to the growing poverty in that region.
which helps the extremist scholars to easily won the youth to joined them.

Lake chad dry up by 90% in 50years. Which resulted in lost many economic activities there.

TonyeBarcanista missed this on purpose just to wail.on duty.

BUT ALL THESE OLODOs WAILERS CANT SEE THIS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Trut(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abo.ki shine my shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Okanokan(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Buhari dey form intellectual.
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by 9jii(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Trut:
Aboki shine my shoe grin
flat head sell me your son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Farnsworth: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
dullard...
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Meriekriss: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Really OK.. At least they didn't blame PDP again.

3 Likes

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Baba bubu.
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by yapapa: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Trut:
Abo.ki shine my shoe grin
when you go get sense?
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by tswitch: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
There you have it, junketeer in-chief D¤llardhinho has removed all doubts he has fermented kunu up his cranium.

Oponu ayeraye!

2 Likes

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Emekamex(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
A(b)oki na a(b)oki anytime anywhere

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by bros12345: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
He is right. Climate change is also the reason why IPOB is protesting.
I Don see some thing for this country.

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by kingbasil: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
President of monkeys and baboons PMB, if I talk now say you be olodo, your commandos here in nairaland go wan detonate TNT on top my head...

Buhari is an illiterate.... lair muhammed..

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by trapQ: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
he can't get dumber than this.

2 Likes

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Decibel: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by vladimiros: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=15pt]WHAT THE FVCK?

WAS anybody stopping Boko Haram to come down south and use irrigation methods for their farms?

Saudi Arabian Wahhabi philosophy is reponsible for Boko Haram not climate change
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by byteHead(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
9jii:
The serious drying out of the lake chad contribute massively to the growing poverty in that region.
which helps the extremist scholars to easily won the youth to joined them.

True.

A hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by richylee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Na now I believe dat Buhari is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Emekamex(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
9jii:
Flat head na Flat head anywhere anytime. Google it
If it is paining you, do the following below

2 Likes

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jesus
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
As expected, the dim ones will dismiss the intelligence in the remark and proudly ventilate their ignorance to the applause of the equally dense.

This is an enlightening perspective, and considering the fact that it seems BH are never short of new recruits, there had to be an overbearing motive and nothing motivates more than hunger.

While the root cause is a twisted fundamentalist ideology, there is no doubt that identifying the catalysts in the insurgency is just as significant.

Kudos PMB.

1 Like

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Tycoflu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Reading some people's comment makes me believe common sense is truly not common. God will feel so disappointed anytime he stares at a wailer's brain.

As for the top, climate change is responsible for the drying up of lake chad and this affects fishing and farming activities of the people in that region.

Like we all know, an idle mind is the devils workshop thus Musa and friends will prefer a quicker way to make money.
Boko or other means to work for them comes to rescue.
without .much stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jesus Kristi Oba ooo... Is this the change we voted for. One devoid of logic? Wetin concern bokoharam with climate change?
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Iroh88(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

For real? That's awkward! What concerns Shekau and climate change? Is it climate change that asked terrorists to kill? Is it climate change that encouraged the herdsmen to go on killing rampage? Jesus...

Anyway, Ask Sambo Dasuki why he diverted N640billion, he will tell you that it is climate change.
All I needed to do was scroll down to the source and I wasn't disappointed. Only useless unknown blogs would run such headlines, which makes me even want to throw my weight behind the Social Media bill.

They categorically credited the statement to Buhari, and from the contents of the article, that is obviously false.

These guys are simply irritating.
Re: Climate Change Is Responsible For Boko Haram – Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tycoflu:
Reading some people's comment makes me believe common sense is truly not common. God will feel so disappointed anytime he stares at a wailer's brain.

As for the top, climate change is responsible for the drying up of lake chad and this affects fishing and farming activities of the people in that region.

Like we all know, an idle mind is the devils workshop thus Musa and friends will prefer a quicker way to make money.
Boko or other means to works for them comes to rescue.

without .much stress
Bokoharam is responsible for the increase in the price of suya. They have succeeded in displaying cattle rearer whom have loatbcattlwa worth millions thereby increasing the price of suya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality / Buhari Returns To Nigeria Friday — Presidency / See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.