Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Shop On 1688.com Using Your Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Shop On 1688.com Using Your Mobile Phone (2850 Views)

Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Shop On 1688.com Using Your Mobile Phone by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
1688.com is a China e-commerce website where buyers buy products at a very cheap and affordable price, It is coded in Chinese language.

As it is coded in Chinese language, you don't have to be told that this website is mainly for Chinese citizens and those that understand the language, so its hard for non Chinese speaking persons to shop on this website.

I usually open this site but won't know what to do until I got my hands on Adesanya Sunday Abiodun 4in1 videos which can be seen on Konga here, I learnt how to use this website on my PC using Google Chrome browser and Google translator but I can't afford to be on PC all day so I find a way to open this site on my smart phone which I will show you here.

====>First of all, you need the latest version of UC Browser which can be installed from Google Playstore here.

====>Second, launch the UC Browser and navigate to Add Ons, install the Translator Add On and you're good to go.

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business / Where/how Can I Buy Bulk Data To Resell? / Fakes All On Konga And Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.