Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) (863 Views)

Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / A Towel-Clad Olajumoke Orisaguna Poses With Her Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by Triumphloaded: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Davido is a proud father of his
kid as he shared a cute picture
of himself posing with his
daughter Imade.

Davido shared the picture with
the caption:

‘SHE KNOW SAY SHE NO GET
PROBLEM!! LMAO’

Source: triumphloaded.mywapblog.com/davido-shares-beautiful-photo-of-him-and.xhtml

Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by HungerBAD: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Real father's do it outside the Public Views.

Real father's don't need a photo op, to show them doing their fatherly duties.

Real Father's are protective of their kids from the outside world, especially if that child is a female.

Real father's, take the role of being a father very seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
awwwwwww cheesy
Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by bronzegoddess(f): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
I've noticed he's always a visitor when with his child, he's always visiting. Wanna go all "chris brown and royalty" on us eh?
Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by iceberryose(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Real father's do it outside the Public Views.

Real father's don't need a photo op, to show them doing their fatherly duties.

Real Father's are protective of their kids from the outside world, especially if that child is a female.

Real father's, take the role of being a father very seriously.
And Real People Don't Hate. THEY HUSTLE

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by toonzay(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
hey there...! hope you're having a good time.
Checkout my 7track extended play....hit this link to listen/download
https://my.notjustok.com/p/Iz_lekkyl#.VllhxGQx86A.facebook
I guarantee you good music..
enjoy
Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by toonzay(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
toonzay:
hey there...! hope you're having a good time.
Checkout my 7track extended play....hit this link to listen/download
I guarantee you good music. Name s Lekkyl
Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by Kylekent59: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
@ op share us ur own kids let's see. Is dir any difference between u nd davido?
Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by Karmatyra(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't know, I'm also in my early 20's. always been scared of marriage, and when I see pics like this, I fantasize about having my bae. what a nice pix mehn!
Re: Davido Shares Beautiful Photo Of Him And His Daughter (PHOTO) by pretydiva(f): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
She nor really get problem jor..everything she needs is at her beck n call..

Baba God pls bless my hustle so I can boldly say 2 my kids " dem no say dem nor get problem"

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Trail Genevieve's Instagram Photo With Okonjo Iweala / From Gambia To Niger, Davido Sells Out Another 30,000 Capacity Stadium (PHOTOS) / Blackface Blasts Wizkid,Accuses Him Of Stealing His Melody,Tels Him 2 B Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.