Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti (41987 Views)

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Joelsblog(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Davido has a way of shaking The Nigerian Music Industry in his visit to Different countries to showcase his song, I wonder who gave him the Idea of traveling all the way from Nigeria to Port-au-Prince, the Capital of Haiti, recorded as the country with the World largest Island and the 3rd Largest country in the Caribbean.

Davido has such a Nice vision for his kind of music, in the photo was David's President of the DMW, Brand Manager & Talent Consultant, Mr. BANK, Davido official DJ - DJ Ecole and others.

See photo below:

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/davido-shares-new-photos-all-the-way-from-port-au-prince-the-capital-of-haiti/

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by brownsugar23: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ballers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by OKorowanta: 4:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Greet Wyclef kinsmen for us.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by vanida6: 6:25am On Feb 04, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by broadally2(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Da gangs. Always making money moves.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2018
OBO smart move
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Threebear(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2018
So this one that looks like albino, dey kullabollo DJ cuppy cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2018
Boo oooooo. Naa I meant to type Baaaaallllllliiiinnnnnggggg
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by somez(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
DJ Ecool my friend
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by PotatoSalad(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:
Asa asika grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by voicelez: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Badest
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Kenzico(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by BigBrother9ja: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Travel around the world.... Best occupation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by nairavsdollars(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
I miss DJ Olu

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Mhissgaga(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Okay
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Dronedude(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Davido flying colour.

Ok now i see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by scholes0(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

For your mind now, you don funny finish abi? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by tballeyy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
U will shine more than wizkid very soon. Amen. OBO #1

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by adeyemi91(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Stallion93(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joelsblog:

But these celebs get sure way to heaven o! With all those too much money na just to go for road dey dash boys wey dey hustle dust for street d 30billz in bits, dey give man pikin food chop. How God no go secure 1 space for heaven for that? But devil no go let dem reasn like that
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
I'm gonna visit that country some day. The history's just too rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Guruboi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
You only have them around you when the cash is there... undecided

Use another one for ritual this year. You hear? grin
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by okonja(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice concept cool cool
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
OBO... *yellow stockings spotted*

I reckon one song he sang:

"movement cover me, movement cover me

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by FrenchWay: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
So much noise over a third world country
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by directonpc(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
See news
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
FrenchWay:
So much noise over a third world country

You don't know the meaning of 'third world', do you?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joelsblog:
Davido has a way of shaking The Nigerian Music Industry in his visit to Different countries to showcase his song, I wonder who gave him the Idea of traveling all the way from Nigeria to Port-au-Prince, the Capital of Haiti, RECORDED AS THE COUNTRY WITH THE WORLD LARGEST ISLAND and the 3rd Largest country in the Caribbean.

What do the words in upper case actually mean? Haiti is on the 22nd largest island in the world,Hispaniola[which it shares with the Dominican Rep.]. Hispaniola is also the 2nd largest island in the Caribbean after Cuba. The largest island in the world should be Greenland,a province of Denmark in North America. Get your facts straight,OP.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Chrisfamous5(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
Nice
Holla Cutie
Re: Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
I consider Haiti a slice of Africa in the new world. It is the closest thing to home in the Western Hemisphere. Next in my opinion should be Jamaica.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.