Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. (59874 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Nickymezor(f): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
.... All these violence during elections re really uncalled nw, haba
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
pretydiva:
And d politicians families r busy flexing n enjoying their loots..while d ignorant n illiterates youths r busy killing themselves.smh

Receive sense in jesus name
Even if you replace their brains with car battery they can't think.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by jaydansquare9040(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time politics...
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by youngsahito(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
I wont pity the poor dude,cos this is done out of their own stupidity.. i mean how can a politician be using your life to fulfill his own political ambition..at the end of the day when they get into the office,they forgets you and continue their evil deeds..

If only the nigeria youths will stand up and be wise enough to stop being political thugs for these criminals called politicians..
Politics in nigeria is a do or die affair.. BE WISE PEOPLE

MrLexander
you can't just jump into conclusion like that, try n get d fact ryt...dats a big fallacy
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by ogkrakkid(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
when will this region be free from violence thirsty youths anf start making youths who re money and talent oriented.when !!!!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by elvismoh: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Youths are the problems of this country called nigeria. The earlier we realize, the better for the youths. The politicians knew that “TOMORROW” leaders they say we are, we never come to past. To me, any youth(s) that allowed himself or themselves being manipulated by same politicials, his life/their lives should end in theprocess doing the violence act, so as to serve as deterrence to other youths. Politicials are destroying our futures and some youths are assisting them for the “youths destruction acts” which the politicials want.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Kelvic4real(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
those guys are hopeless idiots! I can never pity them. how much are they paid? how many of those politicians have their children in Nigeria? idiots! let them be killed like animals! idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Elbowroom: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Political thugs...
I feel no pity for them They got what they bargained for
bunch of wawa
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Louiscutedude(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
I wont pity the poor dude,cos this is done out of their own stupidity.. i mean how can a politician be using your life to fulfill his own political ambition..at the end of the day when they get into the office,they forgets you and continue their evil deeds..

If only the nigeria youths will stand up and be wise enough to stop being political thugs for these criminals called politicians..

MrLexander
true talk dear
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by palibc: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:

MrLexander
I share your view. we Nigerians I don't really know what is wrong with us. in fact, I rest my case. let them be killing themselves its their choice.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
"If you are going to a battle that's fought with walking stick make sure you wear helmet" - Nuno gomez
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by toygod2: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
nanawei Oooo Ayiba Oooo Timaya WO ekilemo oooo
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by masqot(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
See their stupid kolofo heads. They should thank their gods they're still alive-5 dead already. BW, those militants bad o- they just continue to matchet their kolofo heads
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Abylyty(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:

MrLexander

Oga didn't you hear that the shooting was sporadic?
Did you also not hear that d shooting was done at polling centers?

What Proof do u have to tag this guy a political thug?

Pls don't judge cos it could have happened to anybody
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by justjify(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
See their hungry faces. I don't feel pity for them one bit. If they were successful, they'll be celebrating. Now they are the victim, see their sour face.
They deserve what befell them ojarey.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by simdam500(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Their problem... I cherish one single hair on my head than the life of 2politician
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by kolaosita4(m): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2015
After voting go home don't stay there and cos trouble u cost it for ur self dude
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Yaboski: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2015
O my God dis ijow people self
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Dan2j(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2015
MrLexander:

MrLexander
This could be the innocent people trying to cast their votes...would u advice that people should not vote? I don't think they are the thugs
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by mikeanoruo01(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2015
the youth need to learn how to stay out of electoral violence.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Vicilo(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2015
MrLexander:

MrLexander

My brother u are right and wise. I will neva pity any youth injured all bcus of political campaign. Struggle or been a tug. These political Demons have sent their children abroad or protected by mopol while they sent youth to go and die for them. At the end they will embezzle billions of Naira ment for us.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by chachauche(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Some Dude's on Nairaland are just childish,must u comment on evrrything,if u hv ntin meaningful to say why not shhhhhhhh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.