Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card (960 Views)

Bank Restrictions;cant Make Payments Via My Debit Card. / I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment / I Reccieve A Massage That My DEBIT CARD Has Been Deactivated.help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Kennedyiheme: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Okay so I actually sent money online to my brodas debit card, he told me later on that the atm card got missing and he had to block it and replace it. My question is, will the money be in his bank account, or go to the blocked debit card?
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by dake40(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
Okay so I actually sent money online to my brodas debit card, he told me later on that the atm card got missing and he had to block it and replace it. My question is, will the money be in his bank account, or go to the blocked debit card?
dont get yourself confused. you actually sent it to his account... just tell him to visit his bank and make drop a complaint.. after-all, his debit card password is not revealed to the stealer.
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Kennedyiheme: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
dake40:

dont get yourself confused. you actually sent it to his account... just tell him to visit his bank and make drop a complaint.. after-all, his debit card password is not revealed to the stealer.
thanks he actually blocked his debit card. I was thinkin it won't reflect in his account because I sent it to his blocked card.
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
thanks he actually blocked his debit card. I was thinkin it won't reflect in his account because I sent it to his blocked card.

How did you send it to his blocked card?
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Kennedyiheme: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
coolsix:

How did you send it to his blocked card?
I was paid through one of my online biz. I actually dint knw it was blocked. But the site confirmed the payment was made. Today precisely
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
I was paid through one of my online biz. I actually dint knw it was blocked. But the site confirmed the payment was made. Today precisely

That is not what i asked you. I asked "How Did You Send Money To His Debit Card?"
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Kennedyiheme: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
coolsix:

That is not what i asked you. I asked "How Did You Send Money To His Debit Card?"
I said I tranferred funds from my online account to the card
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
I said I tranferred funds from my online account to the card

And How did you do that? Your Online account, is it with a bank? Did you insert his card number and then transfer? Can you transfer to any card?
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by Kennedyiheme: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
coolsix:

And How did you do that? Your Online account, is it with a bank? Did you insert his card number and then transfer? Can you transfer to any card?
I'm with 4corners alliance group, so I requested for payment. I put in his card details and they sent it there
Re: Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card by bedfordng(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
you can call the person to confirm if the cash has been transferred. Since they blocked the card, it cannot be used for withdrawal or paying for stuffs online.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex / China Visit: Chinese Yuan Now Part Of Nigeria's Official Forex / Nigeria Hyperinflation Looms As Central Bank Throws In The Towel - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.