Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex (956 Views)

Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? / Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
after i have finished from importation business.

i want to go into binary trading or forex
i really need to learn it and i would appreciate help from nairalanders
already visited this website http://www.binaryoptionscan.com/ owned by a nairalander but didnt see the rudiments of the trade
i want to earn the trade from the scratch and i'm open to mistakes, made a lot in import trade before i made profit
i want to go into binary trade , plese you all should come and assist a brother

thank you
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by mastertunji(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2016
How would u like to start? I see that u want to make it a full time biz. But d best way to trade is just few minutes in a week. That is how I trade. That is how professionals trade
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2016
mastertunji:
How would u like to start? I see that u want to make it a full time biz. But d best way to trade is just few minutes in a week. That is how I trade. That is how professionals trade

i am a complete novice in the business. i am ready to start from the scratch.
and please why will you just trade just a for a few minutes......
but can you explain how the trade works .....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Search for this on Nairaland and follow... Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!
SHALOM.
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by falad4u200: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2016
mastertunji:

Yes this is one of the secret of forex traders but binary traders can't trade few minutes a week, becos in forex if u want to make good money you will av to get a good setup strategy and u don't trade everyday.
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by falad4u200: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2016
topsnet:
after i have finished from importation business.

i want to go into binary trading or forex
i really need to learn it and i would appreciate help from nairalanders
already visited this website http://www.binaryoptionscan.com/ owned by a nairalander but didnt see the rudiments of the trade
i want to earn the trade from the scratch and i'm open to mistakes, made a lot in import trade before i made profit
i want to go into binary trade , plese you all should come and assist a brother

thank you

Great, u are about changing your financial plans towards another money making channel, well I trade both forex and binary. If u are willing to get d training and make your money daily in binary u can contact me on my signature. Youi can check my thread here where I post updates on binary trades made daily. ''Who Say You Can't Make Money On Internet, This 2016 Binary.com Must Pay Me Tire''

#wreckbrokers
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by fxstory(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2016
babypips should be your best shot

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
thank you

i have seen your signature.. please reply you whatsapp message
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by Najwal: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Following.........
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by mastertunji(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
topsnet:

i am a complete novice in the business. i am ready to start from the scratch.
and please why will you just trade just a for a few minutes......
but can you explain how the trade works .....
. I have tried all time frames from 1 minute to 1 month. There is more to trading than what people think. It takes about 10,000 hours of practice and observation to be a successful trader.
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by Karlebolu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Don't mind those telling you you only need to trade few minutes in a week.

Go to www.babypips.com/school and learn the ropes yourself.
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by Tonystark701: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Contact me if you want to learn to trade forex: starkantony701@gmail.com or 08094720180
Re: I Want To Learn Binary Trading Or Forex by fxelmer: 5:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy, you can lose all of your money. It even took me years to practice and learn Forex until finally I can be the expert in Forex trading. Thank God that I have been able to get the best strategy because I've been trading for more than 12 years.

I can teach you but I'm really sorry, I don't have time to do that because I have so many clients and you need a lot of time to learn.

What if I trade for you? I can make up to 500% profits in a month and you can learn my strategy while I trade on your account. This way you're not only going to get the knowledge, but also the money at the same time.

For further information, please contact me on
support(at)mampamm.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank "Meet The Executive Season 2".opportunity To Win N5million Funding / Enquriy On Canadian Dollar / Access Bank Charged Me 302 To $1, Its’ This Not Wickedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.