Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral (6426 Views)

How Awolowo Was Jailed By Yorubas And Northerners / See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by teufelein(f): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
EXPLOSIVE: The anti Igbo and SS plot by Yoruba and northerners goes viral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fy9UMut1M

A shocking yet revealing phone conversation between two politicians has gone viral.

In the audio conversation, which is currently circulating on BlackBerry Messenger and Whatsapp, a Northern politician identified as a People's Democratic Party member is speaking with another politician from the South West by name, Kunle.

The 20.38-minute audio recording, which appears to have been made by one of the parties or an eavesdropper, the Northern politician, identified simply as Alhaji, reveals the sinister plot of the Northern politicians to attack the business interests of the people from the South East and South South region of the country.

Our investigations have led us to the source of the audio, who does not wish to be named. The Trent can authenticate that the recording is a real telephone conversation that happened just after the inauguration of of President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29, 2015.

Alhaji takes time to reveal the plot of the Northern elites to frustrate people from the South East and South South of Nigeria and revealed that there is a Satanic alliance with some elements of the South West to also join in frustrating the South Easterners and denying them their rights under the constitution to live anywhere they wish and do business anywhere in Nigeria.

The Alhaji reveals that this plan to 'destroy the Igbos (which means anybody from the South East or South South)' is central to the strategy of the All Progressives Congress. He also reveals that former Governor Tunde Fashola, of the APC, used the last four years of his tenure in office to execute this plot to destroy the business base of the "Igbos". He also revealed that the plot includes arson against the markets dominated by "Igbos" in Lagos and denying "Igbos" business licences, even though they qualify for them.

Alhaji, who obviously did not know he was being recorded, went on to reveal a deep hatred by the Northern politicians for the people of the South East and South South. He revealed that if President Goodluck Jonathan had won the March 2015 elections, "they" would have caused Boko Haram to "spread to Kano, to Gombe, to Sokoto, and all over" in order to frustrate Jonathan's government.

This, in essence, confirms suspicions that Boko Haram and the carnage that the Islamist terrorist group has unleashed on the people of the North East and other parts of Northern Nigeria is a political tool in the hands of the power-hungry elite of the North.

He also mentioned that Jonathan would probably have been killed in office if he remained as President beyond 2015.

Alhaji, who is well spoken, revealing that he is part of the Northern elite made it known that the Northern politicians in the APC do not trust Imo governor, Rochas Okorocha and former Rivers Governor, Rotimi Amaechi. He says, "they are just there, nobody trusts them". Such comments are instructive especially against the backdrop that Amaechi is acknowledged by chieftains of the APC to have bankrolled 80% of Buhari's campaign.

In detail, Alhaji reveals that 'the North' preferred former Kano Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso because he is radical and had begin to implement some of the plans of alienating people from the South East and South South from Kano. He said that had it not been for Bola Tinubu's support for Buhari, Kwankwaso would have won the APC presidential ticket in the party's primary of 2014 held in Lagos.

Alhaji goes on to reveal some long-standing ethnic suspicions between the major ethnic groups in the country. "Who doesn't have ancestors? Don't we all have ancestors?" He asked in frustration. He then went on to complain why attempts to buy land from the Igbos ends in rejection "because the ancestors say they shouldn't sell the land."

He also claimed that the gang-up against President Goodluck Jonathan in the last election was also religious. According to him, the Muslims in the South-West teamed up with the Muslims in the Northern part of Nigeria to vote out President Jonathan because he was a Christian who empowered the people of the South East, against the original Northern domination plan of keeping the Igbos under subjugation.

There is more. Listen to the audio - which has disturbing content below:

"Kunle and Alhaji Congratulations"
http://www.thetrentonline.com/expose...e-east-listen/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by MzPecs(f): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by LRNZH(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
teufelein:

Alhaji, who obviously did not know he was being recorded, went on to reveal a deep hatred by the Northern politicians for the people of the South East and South South. He revealed that if President Goodluck Jonathan had won the March 2015 elections, "they" would have caused Boko Haram to "spread to Kano, to Gombe, to Sokoto, and all over" in order to frustrate Jonathan's government.

This, in essence, confirms suspicions that Boko Haram and the carnage that the Islamist terrorist group has unleashed on the people of the North East and other parts of Northern Nigeria is a political tool in the hands of the power-hungry elite of the North.

He also mentioned that Jonathan would probably have been killed in office if he remained as President beyond 2015.

Why has BH not ended?

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
We already know...
But our God is alive??
They will all fall for our sake as we soar higher...

Ekele kelelem ndi Igbo niile, SE na SS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by koma1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
mumu where is the evidence that the voices belong to an hausa and yoruba man. anybody can record anything and spread it online just to cause problem. I suspect pro biafra supporters

8 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by delishpot: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
He did not say they are the cause of BH. He said they the northern leaders suspect GEJ was using BH to wipe out northerners.
He believes that GEJ could defeat BH but instead allowed them to run wild and if GEJ had won again, he would still allow BH to run the north and before you know it they will spread to other northern states and systematicaly wipe out the north.

4 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Pheals(f): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
This Op as taste rick Ross weed!! cheesy my phone too dey tap the lies like palm wine

3 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by shepherd77: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op your life most be quite boring to come up with this trash.

Click like if you think the op needs to get laid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Thanks OP for bringing this up again. SS and SE are the biggest idiots I have seen in my life. We live in self induced ignorance with arrogance. Do we think these people like us? There is a reason why Lagos seaports are only functional despite SS and SE being far close to the ocean and account for 80% of all import and export. There is a reason why Lagos and Abuja airports are functional international airports even though 80% of all international travels are by SE and SS. You newsthink all these are by happenstance? Then you are a special fool. These are by design. Even SE are saying even if you hate Igbos so much fine that we know now open Calabar, PH, Warri and Ibaka ports for our SS brothers so we can patronize them...the money in upwards of 500 billion naira going Lagos can get to them, for where...they refuse! Same with PH international airport which is supposed to be on the same functional international flight status and and capacity as Lagos and Abuja, has been reduced to a mere local airport. We SS and SE are very stu!pid idiots including myself. Our children will never forgive us for our foley.

Another young Biafran invention. This is why they fear Biafra...another Germany or Japan in Africa.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=508426712671985&id=149774505203876

By young Biafrans even kids. Now
imagine what their older siblings, fathers, uncles can do
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=487320218115968&id=149774505203876&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.487320218115968%3Atl_objid.487320218115968

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=498198183694838&id=149774505203876&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.49819

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Afam1103(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
. This is mind blowing stuff... Now I wonder if Biafra is the right way to go...
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by speedyGonzales: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Well, Hardly Surprising... SW and North are the epitome of hypocrisy and bigotry...

4 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by fotadmowmend(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by lyricalpontiff(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
This audio goes a long way to expose the plans and antics of our northern brothers against us. God is in control.

3 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Adesege(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
MzPecs:
Hmmmm

I think this is making sense to you.
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
lyricalpontiff:
This audio goes a long way to expose the plans and antics of our northern brothers against us. God is in control.

God will not help you if we can't be help ourselves.
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by MzPecs(f): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adesege:

I think this is making sense to you.
I thought we're done talking here? undecided
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by htconeline: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
ibo cannot get tire of lies always want to gum their self with SS

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Adesege(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
MzPecs:

I thought we're done talking here? undecided

But I haven't called it a quit.

So, no wink
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by MzPecs(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adesege:

But I haven't called it a quit.

So, no wink
I'm done here!
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lemme go back n read
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ok
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Kestolovee95(f): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
One failed researcher cum protectionist claimed it was propaganda. Has egift and other one nigerianist idiots heard that tape?

The only Igbo who will hear that tape and still shout one nigeria. people like-
1.) the children and relatives of governors like rochas and obiano.
2.) The children of eastern senators and hor.
3.) People depent on politicians for survival.
4.) People who were secretly fathered by the hausa/fulani.

These group of people will do anything to maintain status quo as their basis for survival depends on it. They are less than 0.0000001% of the entire Biafran population.

The Great Biafran purge will happen after the restoration, there will be no hiding place for them. They can continue to resist the indomitable Biafran spirit. Biafrans have nothing to lose but everything to gain. One who is down fears no fall.

4 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Warlord3000(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yawns...

Unknown Alhaji... Unknown Kunle with no last name...

Unreliable source....

Lots of guess and conspiracy theories cheesy

Script meant for Martin Scorsese or Steven Spielberg cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by ichukwu48: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
ARE we shocked?

I'm not. Staying on NL showed me exactly what Yoloba and their hausa masters are planning. That's one of the main reason I wholeheartedly support Biafra.

We are on this forum watching them rewrite history of how they stole oil industry out of SS and some SE and moved each to Lagos. They now claiming they moved because of how "kidnappers" the two regions are yet we all remember they moved those HQ long before any of us were born. Infact did it wheN SW recorded the highest arm robbers and kidnappers

Let's not forget how they frustrated that Igbo lady for making Enugu airport an international airport and blackmailed her into out of the career before she ad the opportunity of bring more airlines into that airport.

Let's not forget how they frustrated Akwa Ibom governor from building Ibaka seaport and even attack, and insult them each time the government of that state speaks of the seaport.

Let's not forget how they filled the internet with hate speeches against Igbo but when Nnamdi repeats their ways, they whin all over NL and everywhere that the man is a "hatefilled monster" but yet forgetting their Dr.ariyo called for genocide against Igbo, their oba called for genocide Igbo, the twitter account illiterate now pretending to be edo on NL called for genocide against Igbo. FFK made a hate speech against Igbo two years ago and all this was way before Nnamdi started.

Therefore, OP we know and the best you can do is continue to ciriculate that video to every "one nigeria" Igbo you know. Forget SS miniorites excluding ibibio. It's high time we wake every single one up. Nigeria is NOT ONE AND WILL NEVER BE ONE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by ichukwu48: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
koma1:
mumu where is the evidence that the voices belong to an hausa and yoruba man. anybody can record anything and spread it online just to cause problem. I suspect pro biafra supporters

Their accent verifies it. Neither spoke like an Igbo or even like someone trying to imitate the accent. Tha Hausa man had a northern accent, likewise the yoloba man had a yoloba accent.. Why would IPOB waste their time talking about the politics of Nigeria when during the time Nigeria was having an election, the group in question told most Igbo not to vote and avoid wasting their time.

3 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by oduastates: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
These guys are not so bright.
The earlier they went back to their shops, the better for them.
Even with their charade, them don sell and mortgage Ijaw oil give oyinbo venture capital firm ( vulture capitalist).
The mugu company even paid.
A struggle for independence is for serious well groomed people with clout, brains,wisdom and a proper education.
The charade can be perceived from a mile away.
At this point, the international community will not tolerate any crisis that will lead to the destabilisation of the West African sub region. Not with their hands full with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria,Somalia, Libya and the Sanai peninsula.
They would rather give arms and shut down any such attempt.

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by dotunme2: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by funmijoyb(f): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Real2020:
Thanks OP for bringing this up again. SS and SE are the biggest idiots I have seen in my life. We live in self induced ignorance with arrogance. Do we think these people like us? There is a reason why Lagos seaports are only functional despite SS and SE being far close to the ocean and account for 80% of all import and export. There is a reason why Lagos and Abuja airports are functional international airports even though 80% of all international travels are by SE and SS. You newsthink all these are by happenstance? Then you are a special fool. These are by design. Even SE are saying even if you hate Igbos so much fine that we know now open Calabar, PH, Warri and Ibaka ports for our SS brothers so we can patronize them...the money in upwards of 500 billion naira going Lagos can get to them, for where...they refuse! Same with PH international airport which is supposed to be on the same functional international flight status and and capacity as Lagos and Abuja, has been reduced to a mere local airport. We SS and SE are very stu!pid idiots including myself. Our children will never forgive us for our foley.

Another young Biafran invention. This is why they fear Biafra...another Germany or Japan in Africa.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=508426712671985&id=149774505203876

By young Biafrans even kids. Now
imagine what their older siblings, fathers, uncles can do
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=487320218115968&id=149774505203876&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.487320218115968%3Atl_objid.487320218115968

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=498198183694838&id=149774505203876&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.49819
what's dis one saying? must u ally ursef with ss? se is landlocked let southsouth people come fwd if they want port in their sea.
aside lagos.....other state lyk Ogun,Oyo, kwara, Ondo and maybe Edo are not landlocked yoruba people are not complaining now.

music industry, business, South west Lands, Movie industry needed seaport bf they can florish in d east abi?

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by TimeManager(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
This fabrication is almost enough to trigger a war. When all these PDP propaganda machineries(trent, vanguard, igbere,savingrace, etc) succeed in getting what they want, i wont hope they would be alive to write the stories. Lets see if their kunle and alhaji would be able to save them. No lie only truth!

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
[s]funmijoyb:

what's dis one saying? must u ally ursef with ss?se is labdlocked let southsouth people come fwd if they want port in their sea.
aside lagos.....other state lyk Ogun,Oyo, kwara, Ondo and maybe Edo are not landlocked yoruba people are not complaining now.

music industry, business, South west Lands, Movie industry needed seaport bf they can florish in d east abi?[/s]

I knew it won't take long for you yoruba vampires to get on my mention. I'm from socalled SS...fool! Now gerrrrrat out of here mennnn shiit!

3 Likes

Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by funmijoyb(f): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Real2020:

I knew it won't take long for you yoruba vampires to get on my mention. I'm from socalled SS...fool! Now gerrrrrat out of here mennnn shiit!
but u r igbo leaving in SS abi?dont say u b itsekiri, ijaw,edo,ikwere e.t.c
Re: EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral by naijalander: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP

I think you are a sower of discord. Yhere is no problem SS oe SE people experience that people of other regions do not experience. Every Nigerian is a victim of an elite regardless of tribal identity. You approach to issues are reminiscent of Hitler's Germany. I think you should find a way to tackle your prblems as a Nigerian. This was a complete waste of time, Kunle Afolayan would gladly write a script around this conversation.

PS:
why are you so bent of sowi mg discord amongst Nigerians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet About Anambra Inferno / Emir Tongue Lashes Vice President Over Lateness To Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.