Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners (16864 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / How Awolowo Was Jailed By Yorubas And Northerners / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Krucifax(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
This clip is from an interview with Ahmadu Bello where he talks about the Igbos and the Northern agenda. Judge for yourself as we are now seeing it realised. He mentioned a "Northernisation Policy" He also says he would prefer a Northerner first. Then an expatriate "before" other Nigerians. This same man his hailed as a great Nigerian. If only youth know their history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw

2 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by SweetSoup(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pure hate demonstrated by Ahmadu Bello, yet we celebrate this northern tribalist as a hero. And what did Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe had to say to this open show of hatred on his people?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by dejavski(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
May Lord Lugard burn in pieces wherever he is angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Krucifax(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
dejavski:
May Lord Lugard burn in pieces wherever he is angry

Him and the British set us on an unworkable path. But we could have learnt to live together in peace. However when you have founding fathers who are bigots themselves they can only beget more bigots. That is unfortunately what we are witnessing in Nigeria now.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by whirlwind7(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Huh. We all know that the only tribe who is afraid of competition in whatever level, are the people from the north.
This video doesn't even say much. Get a better perspective of how their mind work, and how they have this unhealthy phobia for progressive and hardworking southerners from the book "The Biafra Story" by Frederick Forsythe.
I mean, when you understand them, you won't be surprised that despite being in power longer than any region of the country, the north remains the most backwards, poorest and most underdeveloped appendage of this contraption called Nigeria.
I can mail the eBook to anyone who wants to read it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
How has the Northern Agenda helped the North? Common polio that has long been eradicated from war torn Palestine was only eradicated from the North last year.

8 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by wordcat(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
How can i download the video
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by SweetSoup(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
wordcat:
How can i download the video
Google search Tubemate apk, download it and you are good to go..
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Huh. We all know that the only tribe who is afraid of competition in whatever level, are the people from the north.
This video doesn't even say much. Get a better perspective of how their mind work, and how they have this unhealthy phobia for progressive and hardworking southerners from the book "The Biafra Story" by Frederick Forsythe.
I mean, when you understand them, you won't be surprised that despite being in power longer than any region of the country, the north remains the most backwards, poorest and most underdeveloped appendage of this contraption called Nigeria.

Put the link of the eBook here, I will download it, and I believe other people will love to read it too.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by wordcat(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
SweetSoup:
Google search Tubemate apk, download it and you are good to go..

Thanks.
Let me try

3 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by DonXavi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is what we have been saying. This plan was hatched long ago. And I can tell you that most northerners have this same mind set, hence what we're seeing today.

Sometimes I ask myself, are we really better as one country or is it not better if we go our separate ways and have our different countries. Be it Odua, Arwa, Biafra or whatever than to be in this synthetic contraption called a nation.

An Oduastan, Arwastan or Biafran will show a great sense of unalloyed patriotism to his country than a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo will ever show to this Lugardian country called Nigeria.
Then why are we foolishly fooling ourselves with this one Nigeria deceit.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by tinkinjow: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
What should I say....
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
There is nothing wrong with what he said. He clearly stated in the full version of this video that northerners have no place in the civil service of the east and west and that is why he came up with his northernisation policy. a man from Kaduna cannot insist that Lagos or IMO state governments must employ him in their state civil service. That is what Ahmad bello was saying and if you must know, he was right!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by otabuko(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
JUST LET BIAFRA GO.... JUST THEM GO!

3 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Mckennedy: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tired of North since BC..no love from them right from the formation of the entity... parasitic in nature...we shall get there,,,it's either "Biafra" or Death.....Nigeria my foot..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Alexgeneration(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Pls I will need the book. Thanks
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by EasternLion: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Biafra PR death,no going back.

Adamudacowboy, may Boko Haram slit your throat.

5 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by glassjar1: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
There is nothing wrong with what he said. He clearly stated in the full version of this video that northerners have no place in the civil service of the east and west and that is why he came up with his northernisation policy. a man from Kaduna cannot insist that Lagos or IMO state governments must employ him in their state civil service. That is what Ahmad bello was saying and if you must know, he was right!

1 NIGERIA ? on south east /BIAFRA CRUDE OIL ? OIL 1 NIGERIA . cheesy

NORTHERNIZATION POLICY " we don't want IGBO/BIAFRAN" suppose be from the same country?

you don't want easterners in the north because they are " nyamili infidel " but you want their oil for 1 NIGERIA ?

you want foreign expatriate or a slave Nigerian from the slave axis ?

did you see their policy ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by coolitempa(f): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ahmadu bello was a wise man,.........the flat.heads are too tribal.

7 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by brize(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
abeg i need am. Sir.brize@gmail.com udo dili gi
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by cheruv: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Mail me @ ruechangparavita@yahoo.com
Am interested
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by cheruv: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Yes he's right!
Your assertion is one of the reason I don't blame opponents of one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by tobtap: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
SweetSoup:
Pure hate demonstrated by Ahmadu Bello, yet we celebrate this northern tribalist as a hero. And what did Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe had to say to this open show of hatred on his people?
azikwe choose to form government with him rather than awolowo...see where that got the igbos

4 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by CSTR2: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
cc, obiagelli.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

Yes he's right!
Your assertion is one of the reason I don't blame opponents of one Nigeria
Guy as a person, I don't give a rat fu*k if the country splits. I see tribalism and religious bigotry in every government mda and Igbo are as guilty as Yoruba and Hausas so bleep one Nigeria. I hope it makes you better

1 Like

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by CSTR2: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
SweetSoup:
Nnamdi azikwe was a pan-africanist, a pan- Nigerianist, a good man who was also absolutely deluded.
He was dealing with men without any shred of honour and he didn't know.

7 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
glassjar1:

1 NIGERIA ? on south east /BIAFRA CRUDE OIL ? OIL 1 NIGERIA . cheesy

NORTHERNIZATION POLICY " we don't want IGBO/BIAFRAN" suppose be from the same country?

you don't want easterners in the north because they are " nyamili infidel " but you want their oil for 1 NIGERIA ?

you want foreign expatriate or a slave Nigerian from the slave axis ?

did you see their policy ?
Do Easterners have oil? Shut up my friend!

2 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Krucifax(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
coolitempa:
Ahmadu bello was a wise man,.........the flat.heads are too tribal.

It's good to allow your brain kick into gear before you speak. It would have helped you. Where is the wisdom in sowing seeds of discord? If anyone is tribal is it not the one asking for the exclusion of others. He openly admitted Igbo ambition and hard work ethic. Is it a crime to thrive to further one's self? He has admitted that one group have ability whilst the other group need special help to move forwards. Whose fault is that then?

It's like being a teacher and saying one group of your class is too intelligent and outdoing the others therefore you will find a way to impede their brilliance so the other sector of the class can also do well. Terrible and devilish ideology.

8 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
EasternLion:
Biafra PR death,no going back.

Adamudacowboy, may Boko Haram slit your throat.
You too!
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by StOla: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
A Northernization policy for the North in an era of regionalism is as patriotic a leader would ever get.
You acknowledge your weaknesses and ensure you do everything to overcome the disadvantage.

If only present state governments and the federal government were this interested in the wellbeing of the people they swore to serve.

3 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by SweetSoup(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
wordcat:

Thanks. Let me try
Hope you were able to download it?
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Krucifax(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are reading Ahmadu Bello upside down. That is clearly not what he's saying. We have all watched the full version of the video. He is advocating the furtherance of Northerners to the detriment of all Nigerians. He spoke like other tribes are not Nigerians as well, like the North was a foreign country and other parts of Nigeria was made up of aliens. He is advocating the exclusion of others to favour some. If you want to empower your people you would have pushed for education, enlightenment and investment in the local economy and infrastructure.

It's not fluke that the same region although having held power the longest still have no appreciable dividends from their tenure in power. Whose fault is that then. It's like going to beat up your neighbours children because your's are non-entities.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones / TA Orji Remains One Of The Worst Governors Nigeria Ever Produced – Tony Ukasanya / Saraki: "The President Buhari We Met Was Witty And Healthy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.