Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (54729 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by walearoy(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Dokpesi said he collected the money for publicity on behalf of jonathan and u are here defending him.

Its a pity that people like you exists. You should have come to this world as a bathroom slippers.

Or tissue paper
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by iamdynamite(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
just enjoying the commentus.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by teamchocolate: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2015
All I saw in this post:

Fistonati the bathroom slippers kikikikiki grin grin grin

Fistonati the bathroom slippers kikikikiki grin grin

Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by Banter1(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2015
fistonati:
Hey OP, stop misleading ursef. He may have collected part of d money but not #2.5billion to him alone. As much as am not in support of his deed try to read and understand headlines before misleading d general public.
were you among them? Smh
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by sparkwil(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2015
babafirst:
Freedom of AIT/DOKPESI collecting money (meant for equipping troops,buying medical items,sending the injured ones for treatment abroad ) from NSA for PDP campaign is also a fundamental human right?Go on and be supporting very obvious evil.

Let's not be sentimental friend. Look at this issue closely, how will you blame dokpesi for collecting money from the fg to run adverts. Was there a label on the said money saying it was meant to procure arms?
I DON'T support corruption in any way. My point is a man cleans his house inside out.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Boss13:
What a greedy man he is. He doesn't pay salaries always owing his workers. Yet he frolicks with politicians and take their money.
our money....not 'their money'
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Dokpesi said he collected the money for publicity on behalf of jonathan and u are here defending him.

Its a pity that people like you exists. You should have come to this world as a bathroom slippers.
chisos.....guy which kind killer punch be dis.....oboi u bad gan..I salute
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by jokolly: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2015
medeay:
When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And You have not received any dividend from the shares bought from AIT. .........
So many people have even forgotten they had anything like SHARE with AIT.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by babafirst(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2015
sparkwil:

Let's not be sentimental friend. Look at this issue closely, how will you blame dokpesi for collecting money from the fg to run adverts. Was there a label on the said money saying it was meant to procure arms?
I DON'T support corruption in any way. My point is a man cleans his house inside out.
My guy,no sentiment in this,collecting money from the NSA for running adverts for PDP is wrong.REMEMBER he agreed that when he submitted his plan for his strategic media campaign for PDP(Not psychological operations for the military ohhh) the NSA and GEJ were there so he knew the source.Additionally,in Dokpesi's naivety anchored on greed he forgot to tell them to route the money through PDP Campaign HQ(perhaps he was scared of the hawks like FFK there or wanted to bypass giving them tips ).A 'smarter' bizman with foresight like Jimoh Ibrohim will not do that.My bro if that money had been collected through PDP HQ or even Ministry of Finance the noise would have reduced but collecting money for pdp campaign DIRECTLY from NSA is an aberration,let the truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by chachanga: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2015
teamchocolate:
All I saw in this post:

Fistonati the bathroom slippers kikikikiki grin grin grin

Fistonati the bathroom slippers kikikikiki grin grin

All I saw was Fistonati being "rough-fisted shocked" all over the post

Fisty, hope u're not planning on dying anytime soon, bro?

because all this bad bizness, bathroom slippers prophecy fit come to pass in your reincarnation o

Especially if u come back as Aboki garbage man, e go badt for u gaan cry

1 Like

Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by Khd95(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2015
sparkwil:

Wow. How's Aleppo and your Isis friends. Say me hi to baghdadi the next time you're in Raqqa
russian guys are me frends,isis are badt guysgrin
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by typysu: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2015

Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by SSkillzzz(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
how does this post affect FUEL scarcity bayi??
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by donhils: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
So why would somebody work for AIT for free? This doesn't make any sense.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by olanje: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
LAST DAY kid

LAST DAY $2.6b Deal

LAST DAY Dokpesi

Jolanthan must to go kirikiri
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by farem: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
kekakuz:
I[size=20pt]i don't understand this Behari Jonathan ronance
Arrest him already
The led a corrupt government [/size]

What meanest thou?
Is this an anglicised expression?
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by winningwinner(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Could you please tell us where he said so and do the needful to reproduce his statement with reference here.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by Estacy22: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Abiola, Yaradua and Dokpesi used to be in shipping buz but role of one of them led to the misunderstanding of the other two who happen to be the financiers of the buz hence that other one was able to cunningly established himself economically. Please let someone go and find out what happened in the then Broadbased Mortgage Finance at Bariga Lagos where one of these three was once a Director.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by Cateyes07: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I recalled that Dokpesi did not support GEJ initially at first term instead he pitched hist tent with General Banbagida campaign team,so is a simply equation the money was to buy his support and others Dasuki distributed money to
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by GudluckIBB(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2015
winningwinner:

Could you please tell us where he said so and do the needful to reproduce his statement with reference here.

Take your anger to Dasuki for even mentionin dokpesi's name.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by victor2exl(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2015
dokpesi na wa oooo....And my Daddy has been working for you for 1year and 5Months free without salary....you are mean
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by lakeside30: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

you should be arrested by the queen of England for bastardizing English language....

The guy na mechanic,make queen no vex

1 Like

Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by aknessy(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Brses ! abeg make una no vex o, how many APC politicians this administration don probe?
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I endorse every line of your post!
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Ah ah grin kilodegrin Bathroom slippers ke, what's his offence?
gringringrin
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by medeay(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2015
jokolly:
So many people have even forgotten they had anything like SHARE with AIT.
exactly bro...... just imagining how much my imvestment must have yield in that company.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by sparkwil(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
babafirst:

My guy,no sentiment in this,collecting money from the NSA for running adverts for PDP is wrong.REMEMBER he agreed that when he submitted his plan for his strategic media campaign for PDP(Not psychological operations for the military ohhh) the NSA and GEJ were there so he knew the source.Additionally,in Dokpesi's naivety anchored on greed he forgot to tell them to route the money through PDP Campaign HQ(perhaps he was scared of the hawks like FFK there or wanted to bypass giving them tips ).A 'smarter' bizman with foresight like Jimoh Ibrohim will not do that.My bro if that money had been collected through PDP HQ or even Ministry of Finance the noise would have reduced but collecting money for pdp campaign DIRECTLY from NSA is an aberration,let the truth be told.

If Dokpesi is proven guilty he should face the full wrath of the law
My assertion is that Buhari is spearheading a Russian styled anti-corruption campaign which is only directed at political foes.This I say is bad for democracy.

How come he hasn't blinked at all the corruption cases leveled against his political allies? Or do one become a saint by being his stooge?
One love bro.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by loomer: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
montezz:

U neva sleep?

I been dey prepare to go meeting, I missed my flight.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by andyanders: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2015
You should all note that 90% of most rich men in this country are made their money through fraud.

They looted this country dry.
Re: Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free by stevecantrell: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2015
TeOwl:
it is high time EFCC arrests Jonathan...

My sentiment exactly.

Jonathan's name has been mentioned 15 times by at least 5 of these arrested guys. The man should at least come in to clear his name - If he can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.