Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (54705 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by igbokwesampson(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
The Imo State Governor, his excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is using Nokia Asha 302 that looks older than a 10 year old child. this man has been in the house of representatives for 12years, Chief whip of the HOR, deputy speaker of the HOR and acting Speaker of the HOR, yet he is not using the latest IPhone, holds his phone by himself, takes his personal call by himself unlike what we see in most public office holders of his class in Nigeria
Humility and prudence is the key.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by amaniro: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2019
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2019
So we should all revert back to the stoneage?
As a lawmaker in what way did he contribute to uplift lmo state?
All this showmanship na wash.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by SilasNwude: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2019
that's Nokia e series Symbian grin

sometimes it's not about humility
it's about security
trust me you can't hack these old phones easily unlike porous android cheesy

350 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by fiizznation: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2019
And who told that's the only phone he has? Most of these politicians have more than one phone. So many 'protocol' calls, so they rarely use one phone. And is not even a Nigerian or African thing,
even their counterparts in the developed part of the world usually have more than one phone.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbo man will walk into a bank with shorts,aba made T-shirt with palm slippers and tell the customer care lady, I want to fix fifty million naira.

214 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by lilvicky68(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Publicity stunts... don't ever trust politicians..I'm sure he has other phones

23 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
lilvicky68:
Publicity stunts... don't ever trust politicians..I'm sure he has other phones

i think he does

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Na this kind pretenders dey loot pass. He deliberately did that so people can think he is modest

28 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by TANID(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
that's Nokia e series Symbian grin

sometimes it's not about humility
it's about security
trust me you can't hack these old phones easily unlike porous android cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by TANID(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
fiizznation:
And who told that's the only phone he has? Most of these politicians have more than one phone. So many 'protocol' calls, so they rarely use one phone. And is not even a Nigerian or African thing,
even their counterparts in the developed part of the world usually have more than one phone.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by gbolah1(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Naturally many people that uses 2phone, use 1big phone n d other one that has a battery backup, many of the so call big phone dnt usually have enough battery back up due to so many application that runs in the phone.
it's more reasonable for any business man to have a big phone n small phone, your hot line will be inside the small phone, so that you dnt need to keep looking for where to charge your phone always.
Must everybody carry powerbank around like our VP?
This has nothing to do with humility, it's basically for your own convenient so that you dnt need to continue looking for where to charge your phone always.

21 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by AngryNijerian: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy
What's wrong with driving Mercedes 200 if it can take you to your destination? What does it profit you to buy the best of cars and ride it on road full of pot holes. The word stingy in a sane clime means choice and management not here that you have been wired to consume, consume and consume more.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by ChristianNorth: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
It is not hoax. Ihedioha is humble.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by ChristianNorth: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
3 years ago, I was riding in one of Lagos red buses (LAGBus) and coincidentally my eyes met the guy's phone screen when he was checking his account bank. I saw 2.3 million balance.

When we alighted, the guy was on slippers with a sack bag. I spoke with him and he is an Igbo man.

In my place, it is stupidity to be flaunting wealth when you are not a multi-millionaire.

We understand clearly that one ceases to be a millionaire when you remove 1 Kobo from one million. So there is nothing much to celebrate when you are worth a million.

It is also rare to see an Igbo man driving a luxury car when he doesn't have his own house.

For those saying Ihedioha is showing off, he is an Igbo man from Mbaise.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2019
We igbo Are not wasteful ! That is why it's hard to see an Igbo man doing party anyhow ...mbaise ! They lead the pack in frugality. I give it to them! They can save for Africa!

Saving is good and that is what it is

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by adem30: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
No wonder he want to use 5b to renovate Government House

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by infogenius(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2019
So cool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by amiibaby(f): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2019
My able gov

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by adecz: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
sad sad

This is a sign of backwardness &
stinginess, not humility.

Imo citizens should be prayerful,
for this man likely come and take them backwards,

the same way we initially hailed Buhari, only
for him to come and take us back, 30 years.

You go to a millionaires house and see him using
1970s black and white TV and say he is
humble?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
That's just the way and manner..true wealthy men doesn't need show off

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Ultimatezlant: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
You can't help Nigerians sha

I guess they find a way to love their oppressors so this is humility to them just like okorocha started in his pre tenure.

You then wonder why they also complain that IMO is in a mess needing fixing after Mr humility 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by rioemmanuel(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Whether he uses the latest iPhone or not doesn’t matter, he probably has the latest gadgets and most likely have them with his aides. Nothing special, it’s safe to say his hot line is in that small Nokia phone grin

And one more thing, our health is of paramount importance, I can spot the governor putting hands on his waist like he has back pain grin

If you do this often too or you feel one pain or the on any part of your body then I have a good news for you cool

Here is a simple solution that helps fight against all form of pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pains.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SOLUTION I AM TALKING ABOUT

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Paulo3ree(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:

grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by dadavivo: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Una catch my governor red-handed. I will buy him the new Samsung S10 if he allows me to.

Humility at its finest. Okoroawusa will even ask Apple to customize his own phone for him away from other people's type. Onye Oshi

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Nokia e72 angryNokia e72

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by fathomberry: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Give him “100 days in office” lipsrsealed

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.