Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw (3650 Views)

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by modestofynest(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
REAKING NEWS!! RESULTS OF 7 L.G.A RELEASED IN BAYELSA ST AS WE WAIT ON SOUTHERN IJAW PDP 194,632 APC 129,942 PDM 3040 #BayelsaDecides
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by Dagaya(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
inec shud just announce pdp as the winner na...any need again?
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by kingdompropty: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
What it means is that PDP lead by 60k votes.
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by tomakint: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
All I know is, this election is done with in favor of PDP any attempted attempt to make monkey hand (APC) resemble human being hand (PDP) shall be virulently resisted by the ever peace loving Bayelsans.........PDP is Bayelsa, Bayelsa is PDP!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by 400billionman: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Those APC figures are scam..
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by mascot87(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
APC can get up to 90k votes at South Ijaw making APC the winner. Congrat to Silver in advance cool

2 Likes

Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by zik4ever: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
I wont be surprised if the 'turn out' in Southern Ijaw is at least 80% and one candidate gets at least 80% of the 'votes' there to win the election! By the way, what of results for Nembe LGA? I expect same 'massive' turn out there and same 'landslide' win!!
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by Vickfrank1: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Apc
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by wiseoneking: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
modestofynest:
REAKING NEWS!! RESULTS OF 7 L.G.A RELEASED IN BAYELSA ST AS WE WAIT ON SOUTHERN IJAW PDP 194,632 APC 129,942 PDM 3040 #BayelsaDecides
This APC is a crook. I cant still belive that they got a quarter of this votes amassed to them. Is like saying apc can get 10% of votes cast in governorship election in Anambra or Enugu, which is IMPOSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by eyeview: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
It seems southern ijaw LGA is where the APC has perfected and concluded their rigging. And I understand that its the biggest LGA.
We won't be surprised if by tomorrow,the APC wins it with over 40,000 votes to wipe out PDP's 25,000 lead.
APC? They are like satan. Give them an inch of respect and they'll take the whole mile
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by fritiyo: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
the evil that man do leave with them n after them down to dia children.
we are watching closely oh. APC stay off from B.y
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by abokikhalifa: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
wiseoneking:
This APC is a crook. I cant still belive that they got a quarter of this votes amassed to them. Is like saying apc can get 10% of votes cast in governorship election in Anambra or Enugu, which is IMPOSSIBLE.
your talk no get head

2 Likes

Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by kcmichael: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Its only 5Lga that has been announced. Its remaining 3Lga
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
When Melaye raised the motion of media censor, most of jumped into insulting the poor man, without sitting and trying to phantom what he actually mean by that.
How can you sleep and wake up and accuses Inec of declaring 7 local governments, when it's obvious that only five local governments has been declared, excluding Ogbia, Nembe and southern Ijaw, or can you give me the figure of this three local governments?
Or are you saying that Bayelsa state all of a sudden turned to a ten local governments state or what?
Please let be sincere "at times"
Lalasticlala, seun and other mods should quickly intervene and block this post before it spreads!
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by egift(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
With Southern Ijaw votes still in play, I did like to see the panic expression in Jonathan's face grin grin grin
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by egift(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
wiseoneking:

Guy you don the panic? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Result Of 7 L.g.a Released So Far Excluding Southern Ijaw by ngmgeek(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Where are those who dreamed that GEJ would let APC win his state? Nice try PDP but APC got you good in Bayelsa cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet / (as Of Today)!!!biafra Alert!!!....finally Buhari Has Shot Himself In The Foot / Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.