Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) (3649 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt / Wike Destroyed Edoline Premises(wit Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Guliver(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
fellow Nigerians,in my former thread,I told someone that pH is overhype.he said I was talking rubbish.cn u believe DAT with d billions of naira @ rivers state govt disposal, they CNT clean their gutters.the pix u r seeing s along rumola flyover,which s close to govt house.what a shame

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Psylas(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
What will you say about India if I give you the link?

India is the most dirty place in the Universe

this is India http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Are you not a Nigerian Go and clean it nah

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Guliver(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vshock:
u need slap

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Guliver(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vshock:
u need slap?
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by sleekbae: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
What a senseless thread.... PH is by far neater than Lagos- and I'm not downgrading Lagos but every state in Nigeria except Abuja is dirty so your thread is irrelevant as it could lead to IQ reduction.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
@OP!, I believe dis thread is as a result of joblessness.
You forgot it rained heavily on sunday and dis morning....give pictures of the whole state, den u will have sympathisers.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by SWG25: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Enugu and Calabar are the cleanest towns in the east. Others are polluted beyond belief.

Meanwhile, Rumuola flyover is not close to government house.

5 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Guliver(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
sleekbae:
What a senseless thread.... PH is by far neater than Lagos- and I'm not downgrading Lagos but every state in Nigeria except Abuja is dirty so your thread is irrelevant as it could lead to IQ reduction.
if aba road can b did dirty,u cn imagine what other places would b like.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guliver:
u need slap?
no nah. But as a Nigerian it's your civic duty to keep Nigeria clean
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Psylas(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guliver:
fellow Nigerians,in my former thread,I told someone that pH is overhype.he said I was talking rubbish.cn u believe DAT with d billions of naira @ rivers state govt disposal, they CNT clean their gutters.the pix u r seeing s along rumola flyover,which s close to govt house.what a shame

Check out India http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Guliver(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
SWG25:
Enugu and Calabar are the cleanest towns in the east. Others are polluted beyond belief.

Meanwhile, Rumuola flyover is not close to government house.
do u stay n pH?from rumola to UTC s #100. s DAT not close
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guliver:
if aba road can b did dirty,u cn imagine what other places would b like.
Aba road is very wide, and not only rumuola junction makes up the Aba road u mentioned, why didn't u take pics of others.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guliver:
How many bus-stops are there frm rumuola before u get to Government house?.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Guliver(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2016

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by oganology33(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op. ur either pained dat Wike is the governor or something else. The Rivers State Government has many lapses. But u actually picked the wrong one. Those dirts on the road and gutters were littered by citizen. . .u & I. And itz our duty 2 keep it clean. So try harder next time. Ur busted on this one.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by SWG25: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guliver:

Does that mean it is close? Govt house is PH town, Rumuola is not.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by DENZELV(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
HEY, THAT WAS OF OLD, IN THIS PRESENT DAY NIGERIA, UYO IS THE MOST CLEANEST CITY, AND THE BEST PLACE TO LEAVE-IN.... AKWAIBOM AYAYA#
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Guliver(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
DENZELV:
HEY, THAT WAS OF OLD, IN THIS PRESENT DAY NIGERIA, UYO IS THE MOST CLEANEST CITY, AND THE BEST PLACE TO LEAVE-IN.... AKWAIBOM AYAYA#
guy, DAT one dey.pH s no more d garden city we use to know.if I upload some pix,u go fear fear.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
oganology33:
Op. ur either pained dat Wike is the governor or something else. The Rivers State Government has many lapses. But u actually picked the wrong one. Those dirts on the road and gutters were littered by citizen. . .u & I. And itz our duty 2 keep it clean. So try harder next time. Ur busted on this one.

You are wrong accusing him falsely. What I've come to learn in Nigeria is that people apply sentiments more than reality in judgement. No single city in Nigeria is devoid of this garbage culture including FCT. No single Nigerian State has all its roads motorable , with sidewalks and underground drainages. No single State in Nigeria is free from flooding.

However depending on our political, religious and tribal affiliatons we seem to think of our ow n side as being better off.

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by PhockPhockMan: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=16pt]
Chai, Op don suffer. See how una dey pieces am any how? Seriously, Op Mumu die, is it the same Port Harcourt I'm staying or another one?
[/size]
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Maxi112: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hausa-fulani are the onece that kept rumola that way, they beg and sleep their

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by elvision1(m): 1:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Vshock:

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=elvision1 post=46372292][/quote] baba you no dey sleep
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Guliver:
Cross-check your logic:
1) You take a few pictures of port-harcourt
2) Then you JUMP to the conclusion that ALL of port-harcourt is dirty.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by JahJaa(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2016
I no dey like this kain thing una dey do oo. Every state has its own fair share of dirtyness nawa 4 una oo
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by oganology33(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abagworo:

You are wrong accusing him falsely. What I've come to learn in Nigeria is that people apply sentiments more than reality in judgement. No single city in Nigeria is devoid of this garbage culture including FCT. No single Nigerian State has all its roads motorable , with sidewalks and underground drainages. No single State in Nigeria is free from flooding.

However depending on our political, religious and tribal affiliatons we seem to think of our ow n side as being better off.

So pls ask him why he's picking on PH & The Rivers State Government.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by bryan1991: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maxi112:
Hausa-fulani are the onece that kept rumola that way, they beg and sleep their

hausa und fulani are not pure water and gala seller. your igbo brothers selling pure water and gala are responsiber for the dirt

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Maxi112: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
bryan1991:

hausa und fulani are not pure water and gala seller. your igbo brothers selling pure water and gala are responsiber for the dirt
I'm not from ibo, I'm a rivers man!

they will soon turn waterline to be like that if time is not taken, they use those bus stops as there beging point and sleeping unite

those tribe can beg for africa
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by bryan1991: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Maxi112:

they will soon turn waterline to be like that if time is not taken, they use those bus stops as there beging point and sleeping unite

Neither i'm i from the northern side of Nigeria. My parents are from Benin City but was born and brought up in Hamburg Germany. I spent most of my summer in Nigeria and i love the country. It's pains me to see tribalism dividing our people. We so love ourselves and hate or fight the government for our people suffering.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by bryan1991: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Maxi112:

they will soon turn waterline to be like that if time is not taken, they use those bus stops as there beging point and sleeping uniteunite[color=#000000][/color]

Neither i'm i from the northern side of Nigeria. My parents are from Benin City but was born and brought up in Hamburg Germany. I spent most of my summer in Nigeria and i love the country. It's pains me to see tribalism dividing our people. We so love ourselves and hate or fight the government for our people suffering.
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Theotherella(f): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Guliver:
dirtier than your English tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy / Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result / Saraki And Tinubu, Who Is More Influential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.