Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) (29257 Views)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2015
[b]Miss me with this cheap emotional blackmail.

There is no doubt that poor leadership is the common plague suffered by all Nigerians, but you cannot paint my restatement of the exploits of northern entrepreneurs, and emphasis on the Norths political dominance as an endorsement of sick leadership. The issue is a complex one because some of the masses themselves seem not interested in lifting themselves from their condition due to religious fundamentalism. That is why you find the wealthiest and poorest in the North. I'm sure you heard what their opinion was about population control.

War is not pretty, and there are people in the ND living in worse conditions even in times of peace so this has nothing to do with northern businessmen that are leveraging on their political advantage. What we are looking at are the effects of war, and this scenario can be replicated anywhere there is war including the SS. The peeps you call my kinsmen are your fellow Nigerians just like they're mine so quit the pontificating already before you fall of that high horse. Imagine what would happen to your ND people in the pic below if they were stricken with war.

On a final note, we are on the same page with regard to quality of leadership, but differ on the cause. I would enjoin you to also learn to start holding your leaders responsible for the poverty and squalor in your region instead of screaming 'awa oyel' all over the place, because there is no region that suffers from sick and deceptive leadership like the ND. It still amazes me how you people were so blind to campaign for a failure like Jonathan who failed to clean or develop the region, or even provide potable water for HIS OWN hometown. That is satanic leadership and we must collectively start to hold them responsible instead of illogically labelling them heroes. [/b]

Truckpusher:
Quotasystem, after all the oil that your so called elites stole from the Niger Delta and still stealing yet this is your region?

Can't you see that the masses irrespective of their tongue and ethnicity is one big pawn for the ruling class yet you come here praising your enslavers in the North on how they've managed to marginalized the Niger Delta.

Can't you see that the joke is on everyone of us including your poor kinsmen?

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2015
end time visit
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Abeymills(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
On a more serious note did i jst see d minister of lies doin push ups?chai God c hw wicked dis apc n bubuhari can b its sad instead of givin dem relieve materials n protection gud medical attension shame on apc n bubuhari
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by norame(f): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2015
dgalon:
Too bad, It reminds me of this movie
Beast of no nation

Your very correct bro.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by dgalon(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2015
norame:

Your very correct bro.
I know so d.
The movie almost made Me cry but this is much worse
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by dgalon(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2015
daniska3yaro:
worst than the movie,if only u visit is place.
Yes oo..very unfortunate angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Money40: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2015
The plague will visit people who killed us for no reason 1967
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by free2ryhme: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2015
So which camp did osinbajo Oyenka Owenu bukolasaraki and the others go to??
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by oismail(m): 6:36am On Dec 07, 2015
And this BK ppl are Hapi with this situation?
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Onyilosky(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Where are the APC and the change even the people that also want the change. They should come and eat the food they cooked
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by mamaafrik(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:

The truth is bitter
hmmmm,he forgot calculate Northerners reign duration to the southerners,if they had had an Awolowo ni,their lives wont have been like that.Thats why their elite dont support true federalism,they know itz gonna create a division of standard like south and north korea.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by ChappyChase: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2015
jane0000:
This is really serious. What is APC and Buhari doing about these people conditions
Can't you see them doing push ups?
At least they are working!
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2015
pedrilo:
Is dis in Nigeria? Blood of God!
Not NIGERIANS....
mostly chadians and Nigeriens
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by wisekriss: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2015
muheewa:
OMG...............

And someone somewhere with some stupid moronic idiot's. Took $2.1 billion and sheared among themselves jezzzzzzz!!!! Like seriously don't they have human feeling ....Dear God pls don't watch again but interven
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Money40:
The plague will visit people who killed us for no reason 1967

TRUTH
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by pedrilo: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Not NIGERIANS....
mostly chadians and Nigeriens
wat is dis one sayin? Are they not human being? And by d way, I asked if dis was in Nigeria not if they are nigerians.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
DJBIGGY:
more
a billion and one reason to thank God for who you are and your present condition
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Omo
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by antonioculprito(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Nemesis!!! Btw 1967 & 1970, ndi igbo was living in worse conditions all because of the North's wickedness, remember the "Biafra babies"... Onwebe di ihe unu huru!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by texazzpete(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Won't want to call this karma but the north's problem is caused by north alone. With all the political dominance of the north, its citizens are still living in abject poverty coupled with high illiteracy while the peasants still defend the few elites embezzling all their supposed wealth.

There is nowhere in Nigeria where peasants aren't defending the corrupt elite.
Will you also agree that armed robbery, Niger delta marginalization and kidnapping is also caused by karma in the south?
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Nezan(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
This is so sad, let IPOB not try to bring this sad situation to the south east.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by marwanafrica: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2015
dgalon:
Too bad, It reminds me of this movie Beast of no nation

man ur head dey there, that movie ends at how many season?
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Natty14(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2015
karma is really a bitch. Nemesis is surely catching up with the north. when they were busy killing my people in 1967, the felt like the almighty. ... they never chi chumchin...
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by FuckTheMod: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Won't want to call this karma but the north's problem is caused by north alone. With all the political dominance of the north, its citizens are still living in abject poverty coupled with high illiteracy while the peasants still defend the few elites embezzling all their supposed wealth.
It is simply karma

Greedy bastąrds are practicing oligarchy...
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2015
FOR NAILA HERE! AND TO THINK THAT A ONE MANS BANK ACCOUNT CAN ACTUALLY SEE THESE PEOPLE THROUGH THIS. THERE IS GOD O.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by BCISLTD007: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2015
erekoshe:

Common sense should be classified as superpower.. Maybe what you wrote was like Spanish to him.. Damn!

See me see trouble my brother. ..
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by chrysso83(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Boss13:

You are a sick person.
Truth hurts. Accept it. What he said is just spot on.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Last friday i was in IDP camp located at Apo (FCT) honestly these people are suffering. embarassed
Pls which side of Apo? I would love to visit them too.....I'm touched
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by antonioculprito(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2015
antonioculprito:
Nemesis!!! Btw 1967 & 1970, ndi igbo was living in worse conditions all because of the North's wickedness, remember the "Biafra babies"... Onwebe di ihe unu huru!
nkea Wu bee asaa ntaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link / Buhari at the Inauguration of President Macky Sall of Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.