Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) (29261 Views)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Chubhie: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mans inhumanity to man.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Ecoplexus: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
SirElaw:

And you think that little baby reduced to nothing more than bones deserves to pay for the greed of the few elites and the ignorance of the peasants. You need help.
I am stating the obvious

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by holadguy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Imagine how this cold things will be affecting them, hmmmmmmmm may their life be safe to enjoy this life again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by snoopdg(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
With this horrifying conditions, one man is busy passing for a social media bill to silence the free speech of the people, sadly its coming from APC, monies meant to forestall this situation was being scared by one dasuki and bandwagons, end time persons in leadership. Only God can resolve this situation, as for me I am perplexed by what I saw up there and my heart goes out to them.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by SirElaw(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:

I am stating the obvious
It's just bad timing.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by ODUBEZE: 12:16am On Dec 07, 2015
As if Liar Mohammed really cares! Who will see these malnourished children and still think of doing press up?
SMH.
Lord have mercy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by BCISLTD007: 12:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Dear God...hear my prayers. .be their keeper...and let everyone who had a hand in their situation have no peace. .IJN

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by BCISLTD007: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2015
ODUBEZE:
As if Liar Mohammed really cares! Who will see these malnourished children and still think of doing press up?
SMH.
Lord have mercy!

The intelligence level of his handlers on display. ...extremely stupid

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by sapientia(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2015
It took you 6 months to know they exist..

WELDONE

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Chiscool(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2015
He went to see them or donate things for them?
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by dexterinc2003: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Nice 1 Lai Mohammed...Indirectly showing some people what War really looks like...Meanwhile, 1 Nigeria till Rapture.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Chommieblaq(f): 12:27am On Dec 07, 2015
SirElaw:

And you think that little baby reduced to nothing more than bones deserves to pay for the greed of the few elites and the ignorance of the peasants. You need help.
That's not what he thinks, buh he saying the truth. The way the northerners depends n defends these their politicians is just out of it.

Truth be said, their elite ain't doing shit for them, n they should learn to stand on their own n support emselves.
NO BE FOR NAIJA PESIN GO CARRY HOPE PUT FOR GOVT, HUSTLE IT OUT JOR!!!

I feel for them and ma heart goes out to them. I visited them in June when I was still in unimaid, the sight will move anyone to tears. May the peace and joy of the Almighty that surpasses human understanding come into our heart, home, states, country and the whole world. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Chiscool(m): 12:27am On Dec 07, 2015
He may not feel the pains as I do on seeing these pix, maybe because there are many people like that in the North (alamajeri) , maybe he feels the life is already used to them. Imagine! Going to IDP without anything. Anyway he went there to do press up with his khaki

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2015
leave PDP there you said you wanted change.... hope you've gotten the change.... I smelt lies since Buhari started his campaigns...
May God Protect those children... SMH
ophy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by likila: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by ODUBEZE: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2015
BCISLTD007:

The intelligence level of his handlers on display. ...extremely stupid
BCISLTD007 abi na Biscuit 007 whatever you call your name just go and take your drugs cause I really don't have time for your type right now!
---
Not that you have any point to make.
But if someone has whispered anything meaningful into your ears feel free to type if your brain can comprehend it!
---
Otherwise, I'll advise you to stop constituting nuisance of yourself!
In order words don't quote me again without meaningful contribution!
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by ril19(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2015
muheewa:
OMG...............
All Those Stealing Money Meant For The Poor Masses Must Answer.
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by BossBae1(f): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2015
O. M. G
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Angoni(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2015
The last child on moms legs has marusmas. Needs therapeutic rehabilitation. And urgent. Looks mum is detached from it emotionally. Normally I would not care about northerners but I would help set a nutritional rehab unit for sake of this kid, the doc in me says it's imperative. Anyone one know how to contact the camp managers or coordinators?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by teebaxy(m): 12:58am On Dec 07, 2015
God this end time should just come quick and let everyone start afresh, this is a country where some children are dieing of hunger and some children are going to another continent just to eat lunch. I feel very bad when I'm incapacitated to help the helpless. We can not always depend on government for our needs, Nigeria have more than 10 standby billionaires. Do they need to be told on what to do, some of you will say they are trying but to me I say they have done nothing.some of them don't just conscience or better still they have a dead conscience. I really don't know how I could express myself on this issue , than to tell God if he is listening or reading this that he should not give me money that I will not be able to use to help the helpless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by montezz(f): 12:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Speechless
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by GoodMuyis(m): 1:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Won't want to call this karma but the north's problem is caused by north alone. With all the political dominance of the north, its citizens are still living in abject poverty coupled with high illiteracy while the peasants still defend the few elites embezzling all their supposed wealth.

And nine bullet into the flesh of Biafra agitator causing mayhem you guys smart crying foul, NE problem start just like that.
You talk of poverty/illiteracy, if these two factor were not affecting the country/World at large do you think some folks will be crying of marginalization.

Sorry bro its #Endtime

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by peemyke(f): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Lord have mercy...I wipe for that child embarassed cry
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by ManTiger(m): 1:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Why should I sympathize with them?

Everything was okay with the north until early 2000 when their men caused sectarian war killing both Muslim and Christian southerners. Now they are tired and they started killing their kinsman, rendering their women homeless, maiming and killing the youngs. They should keep it up, one day, Nigeria will break and they'll realised what sup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by ManTiger(m): 1:19am On Dec 07, 2015
peemyke:
Lord have mercy...I wipe for that child embarassed cry
Weep.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Truckpusher(m): 1:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Quotasystem, after all the oil that your so called elites stole from the Niger Delta and still stealing yet this is your region?

Can't you see that the masses irrespective of their tongue and ethnicity is one big pawn for the ruling class yet you come here praising your enslavers in the North on how they've managed to marginalized the Niger Delta.

Can't you see that the joke is on everyone of us including your poor kinsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Truckpusher(m): 1:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Won't want to call this karma but the north's problem is caused by north alone. With all the political dominance of the north, its citizens are still living in abject poverty coupled with high illiteracy while the peasants still defend the few elites embezzling all their supposed wealth.
It's the same story all over the country and not only in the North.

We've been polarized on ethnicity , region and religion that we hardly see when the nooze is going round our neck by our own very elites.

The same story in the Niger Delta , the same story in the South West and the same story in the South East - We the ordinary people will always be at the receiving end and this is why we need to raise a generation that will flee from any form of bigotry else we will always be slaves to the ruling class.
It is we against them.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:40am On Dec 07, 2015
So sad
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by DetectiveDeb: 1:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Hey guys, please how do people visit this camp? Are civilians allowed to visit them?
Re: Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's the same story all over the country and not only in the North.

We've been polarized on ethnicity , region and religion that we hardly see when the nooze is going round our neck by our own very elites.

The same story in the Niger Delta , the same story in the South West and the same story in the South East - We the ordinary people will always be at the receiving end and this is why we need to raise a generation that will flee from any form of bigotry else we will always be slaves to the ruling class.
It is we against them.
You are right Truckpusher. The youths should rise up to the worthless leaders regardless of Tribe, Ethnicity or Parties. If not, the future is very bleak. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better than being stuck at the bottom in the comity of nations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Arase Hands Over To Idris, New Police IG At A Colorful Event In Abuja / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Buhari at the Inauguration of President Macky Sall of Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.