Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,509 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog (51429 Views)

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen' / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by timawoku(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Husband and wife, one is a dog, one is a bit*ch!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Meriekriss: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2015
The dog is even looking cuter than her..*spits on thread* *walks out*
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by lurlah2014(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2015
there is not difference btw she and the dog.

please can u identify the woman there??
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by rita25(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2015
CODY SLEEPING WITH COSSY BOTH OF THEM ARE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin YEYE GYEL USING HER BREAST TO GET ATTENTION AND CLAIMING CHRISTAIN.THIS ARE SOME OF THE OLOSHO"S JULIET IBRAHIM BE TALKING ABOUT
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by nairayouthcom(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2015
captainflash:
End time dog undecided

end time frontpage
undecided
End time swag

undecided
end time mod
everything Endtime
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Kreamie(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Similar Breed
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by rita25(f): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
THE WOMAN IS COSSY ND HER BEDMATE IS CODY..........SHE BE SHOWING OFF AFTER DOIN BEASTIALITY WITH HER DOG grin
lurlah2014:

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by wethebest(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
ok
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by sucess001(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
No difference! Both are bitches!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Pheals(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2015
That's are hoobbbby
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by FOLLEY20(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2015
pretydiva:
She looks so mch like d dog cheesy
Not only dat, she's actually a dog & nothing more!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by FuckTheMod: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:

when ur done, kindly go drink acid, thanks.
citric acid or ascorbic acid
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by tommykiwi(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Dis one well so?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by miqos02(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by beginers: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2015
cossy, a lady with the type of body I really like but the type of mind i really hate.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nickymezor(f): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Ugly dog undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Mike008(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
She looks dirty to me tho!! undecided undecided she must be fuvking dat dog grin grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Intendy: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
She looks dirty to me tho!! undecided undecided she must be fuvking dat dog grin grin
before nko
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by saintkel(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Just thinking abt my Mhizkel, am falling in love
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by IAMTHEHERO: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2015
My fellow Nairalanders, please you people should judge this ooo.
I express my view on THE MIDINGHT VOTING THAT TOOK PLACE IN BAYELSA.
One APC supporter called me "mumu"
I replied him back within the context of mumu he called me.
One moderator bans me from politics section.
THIS IS INJUSTICES, PARTIALITY AND IMPUNITY.
Who knows how l can reach Seun on this
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Abdhool(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Am not sure the dog is not fucking her gutter-like ass
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:

when ur done, kindly go drink acid, thanks.
Your picture speak simplicity and humility about you , Nobody is perfect, is just a pose and me I love Dog too and I can take a selfie with a clean and understandable Dog.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by schumastic(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2015
LOOK HOW SHE JUST BLEACHED AND MESSED UP HER BODY lipsrsealed undecided IRANU
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Babyphinas(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2015
The resemblance is obvious
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by cho25bc(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Dat mod must be APC. Email mods
IAMTHEHERO:
My fellow Nairalanders, please you people should judge this ooo.
I express my view on THE MIDINGHT VOTING THAT TOOK PLACE IN BAYELSA.
One APC supporter called me "mumu"
I replied him back within the context of mumu he called me.
One moderator bans me from politics section.
THIS IS INJUSTICES, PARTIALITY AND IMPUNITY.
Who knows how l can reach Seun on this
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Mike008:

undecided undecided undecided
Sorry oo,u b her bro?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Intendy:

before nko
Hehehehehe with her fallen pawpaw cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by stonecoldcafe: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:

EroticAngelina:
no difference btwn 'em. just dat one dog has massive boobz, the other z booblezz.

pretydiva:
She looks so mch like d dog cheesy

rita25:
CODY SLEEPING WITH COSSY BOTH OF THEM ARE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin YEYE GYEL USING HER BREAST TO GET ATTENTION AND CLAIMING CHRISTAIN.THIS ARE SOME OF THE OLOSHO"S JULIET IBRAHIM BE TALKING ABOUT

lurlah2014:

Sijo01:
Hope Cody licks her as's real good.

Is it not sad that most of the worst comments are coming from fellow women? Truly women are their worst enemies.

PS: all these girls, ask them what they were doing this past weekend. Are you people saints? Na who shittt inside cloth dem dey curse. Continuuuuu...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by FemiFaniKayode: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
This Cossy worwor ooo see as she without make up

No wonder she still dey . . . hmmmmmm
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Is it not sad that most of the worst comments are coming from fellow women? Truly women are their worst enemies
Gerrara here grin she never fuvk dog before abi wat is d new thing in wat i wrote? undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by funlord(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2015
grin

She needs to leave that bingo and go see a "vulcaniser", because those her "mammary tires no guage" like before!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam Sultry In See-Through White Dress (Photo) / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.