Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog (51432 Views)

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen' / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by SKAMOD(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2015
adesegun121:
Aren't they so cute together... grin grin

cossyojiakor: ''Tongue out....Sunday afternoon with Cody. He is so cute.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/-82cNPHABD/

i know she did be proudd to tell us she feels Doggy :v
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2015
That type of statement is only made when other women are hating on another woman's success. In Cossy's case, that was a irrelevant
stonecoldcafe:

Is it not sad that most of the worst comments are coming from fellow women? Truly women are their worst enemies
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by STAMPandSEAL: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Tongues out
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by stonecoldcafe: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Gerrara here grin she never fuvk dog before abi wat is d new thing in wat i wrote? undecided

As your name implies, you must be thick. No further comment.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by IAMTHEHERO: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2015
cho25bc:
Dat mod must be APC. Email mods
Thanks bros. l appreciate. l have done that now. I almost create an alternate monicker but my conscience couldn't allow me.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by stonecoldcafe: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
That type of statement is only made when other women are hating on another woman's success. In Cossy's case, that was a irrelevant

What do you truly know about this woman other than the picture you see?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by onac16: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
it runs in the blood
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Sijo01(f): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Is it not sad that most of the worst comments are coming from fellow women? Truly women are their worst enemies.

When next you see denrele, give him at pat at the back.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2015
You don't need a preacher to tell you she's a slut.
stonecoldcafe:

What do you truly know about this woman other than the picture you see?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

As your name implies, you must be thick. No further comment.
undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Intendy: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe with her fallen pawpaw cheesy
me no see anything o.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Mike008(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sorry oo,u b her bro?
Not even a fan. U no de fear to say things?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2015
Intendy:

me no see anything o.
U need glasses dear grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2015
Mike008:

Not even a fan.
U no de fear to say things?
Fear for who?na only God i fear!! cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by rita25(f): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
SHUT UP THERE WE ARE WOMEN AND HAVE OUR PRIDE SO WE WOULD INSULT ANYBODY WHO CHOOSES TO SPOIL OUR IMAGE
stonecoldcafe:

Is it not sad that most of the worst comments are coming from fellow women? Truly women are their worst enemies.

PS: all these girls, ask them what they were doing this past weekend. Are you people saints? Na who shittt inside cloth dem dey curse. Continuuuuu...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by stonecoldcafe: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Sijo01:

When next you see denrele, give him at pat at the back.

I sure will. I didn't create him and I don't have any right to judge. I actually think he has done well in his career considering how long he has been on our screens. From Kiddie Vision101 to Sound city to Channel O to the numerous gigs and red carpet events he has hosted and continues to host. And what have you done again? Who are you?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by eightsin(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Damn.. i thought the dog would be sucking some boobs
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Mike008(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Fear for who?na only God i fear!! cheesy

LOL

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by stonecoldcafe: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2015
rita25:
SHUT UP THERE WE ARE WOMEN AND HAVE OUR PRIDE SO WE WOULD INSULT ANYBODY WHO CHOOSES TO SPOIL OUR IMAGE

Hahahahaha! See her mouth like "our pride, our image" LOL
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Rooy57(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2015
All I see is two dogs with same tongue
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by ucheHapers(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Bitches everywhere...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
FuckTheMod:

citric acid or ascorbic acid

mix both, he can also add hydrofluoric acid to give it flavor, and anybody who feels d we way he feels should join him. the more, d merrier.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by charlesucheh(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
ANd so? Na News be this.....
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by charlesucheh(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
ANd so? Na News be this.....?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Intendy: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
U need glasses dear grin
May be mirror for the eye
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Wizkoko(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2015
I wanted to see the tongue, but the boobs distracted me.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Dis wan don possess
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Hazardhandsome(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no difference btwn 'em. just dat one dog has massive boobz, the other z booblezz.
mehn. Dat was close. biko mereya ebere nah .
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
The picture looks phoshoped kind of. Every time cossy cossy cossy! What does she do for a living? Does she have a foundation like empress and a few other celebs? Does she mentor young people? Does she own a legitimate business where people are employed? Does she have a family? How many lives has she touched from January to December? Hmm,I guess none! Speaking of which,this is another december,if you have everything to be grateful for,touch as much lives as you can. Give out your old stuff which you no longer use;clothes,shoes'bags'etc that are still good to the poor and more will come to you. You can donate them to orphanage homes,hospitals,churches,or people in your neighborhood. Blessed is the hand that gives because its always on top,than the one that is always taking! Drive safely,be vigilant and stay safe.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by IAMTHEHERO: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
cho25bc:
Dat mod must be APC. Email mods
Bros, thank you they have unbanned me.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photo With Her Dog by ReachHard: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2015
She too like dogg tins sef... Kilode?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other / Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.