Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Mourinho To Be Sacked Before Porto Clash? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho To Be Sacked Before Porto Clash? (688 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Which Manager Will Ger Sacked Before January 18 / Ex-nigeria Footballer Nduka Ugbade Becomes The First NPFL Coach To Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho To Be Sacked Before Porto Clash? by kindl0(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
According to the Daily Telegraph’s Jason Burt, the board of Chelsea football club is losing faith in the Portuguese and are debating on the likelihood of firing him before Wednesday.

Jose Mourinho may cease being the manager of Chelsea, before their crucial Champions League match against Porto next week, as there are fears that the Blues could exit the Champions League if they lose at home to Porto next week.

Chelsea’s poor start to the season hit a new low, they were beaten 1-0 by Bournemouth on Saturday. They are now in 14th position on the league table after 14 matches and 14 points off Manchester United who are in fourth place.

“Do they give him the Porto game or do they make a change now? That’s the ongoing debate at Chelsea,” Burt told the Sunday Supplement.

“The fact [Roman] Abramovich was at the game last night counts against Mourinho because the key now is the Champions League match which they can’t afford to lose. As the owner watching the game against Bournemouth you think can we guarantee they won’t lose to Porto? I don’t think they can.

“Either they do have faith in him, which is I think is eroding all the time, or they are not sure what to do in terms of a replacement. I think they are considering a number of candidates.”

read more news from http://www.newsdrift.net/2015/12/mourinho-to-be-sacked-before-porto-clash.html, don't forget to subscribe
Re: Mourinho To Be Sacked Before Porto Clash? by TheAziz: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
kindl0:
According to the Daily Telegraph’s Jason Burt, the board of Chelsea football club is losing faith in the Portuguese and are debating on the likelihood of firing him before Wednesday.

Jose Mourinho may cease being the manager of Chelsea, before their crucial Champions League match against Porto next week, as there are fears that the Blues could exit the Champions League if they lose at home to Porto next week.

Chelsea’s poor start to the season hit a new low, they were beaten 1-0 by Bournemouth on Saturday. They are now in 14th position on the league table after 14 matches and 14 points off Manchester United who are in fourth place.

“Do they give him the Porto game or do they make a change now? That’s the ongoing debate at Chelsea,” Burt told the Sunday Supplement.

“The fact [Roman] Abramovich was at the game last night counts against Mourinho because the key now is the Champions League match which they can’t afford to lose. As the owner watching the game against Bournemouth you think can we guarantee they won’t lose to Porto? I don’t think they can.

“Either they do have faith in him, which is I think is eroding all the time, or they are not sure what to do in terms of a replacement. I think they are considering a number of candidates.”

read more news from http://www.newsdrift.net/2015/12/mourinho-to-be-sacked-before-porto-clash.html, don't forget to subscribe
na so dem tlk say dey go sack am if Liverpool beat dem,
i don't knw what jose is still doing in Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Be Sacked Before Porto Clash? by Christmasdon(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2015
End time league table position. 14th position in 14th league matches. They have not told us what they are using chelsea to do in that league.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 40k As An Affiliate Of A Sport Betting Site [Photos] / FA Cup : Chelsea Vs Mancity (5pm), Predicted Line Ups, Scores And Team News / Football World In Shock As Messi Agrees €500m Real Madrid Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.