Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! (1494 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by Naturalle(f): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2009
If you're coming to calabar, and u need som1 to make reservations for you, ensure your transport and generally jst make it easier to get things done. I can assist. (for a small fee of course). You can reach me on 07057642975

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by folaflo: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2015
If you're still into this I think I might need your services....
Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by mrsage(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by Huane: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
I beg, i no get much money.. My only budget is to come calabar with #150k for d whole month.. I need to eat, lodge and buy sundries for hygeine, and maybe some local transport even if tricycle.. I like d smell of ocean and beach life.. I hope cheap buka for chop good native food de der? Will i be remained to washing my clothes in the river wit dis kine of budget?
Can i manage calabar for a month with #150k total expenses? Maybe it will be cheaper to stay in somebody house as house guest? Dis hotel things in nigeria make #150k look like pocket money... embarassed
Its Ok, if its not enough, i will just stay behind in Germany and enjoy better for a good price.
Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by henryhemon(m): 5:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Naturalle:
If you're coming to calabar, and u need som1 to make reservations for you, ensure your transport and generally jst make it easier to get things done. I can assist. (for a small fee of course). You can reach me on 07057642975

Hi are you still doing this?
Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by Naturalle(f): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
henryhemon:

Hi are you still doing this?

No I am not, I have since relocated.
Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by anonimi: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Naturalle:
No I am not, I have since relocated.

What was the experience like while you did it?
Successes, challenges? How you overcame the challenges?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by Naturalle(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Twas cool. Nice to meet new pple. Calabar had lots of interesting places to visit. For the short time I did it, my clients were referrals from friends. Struck a deal with so hotels, an I got commissions/guest stay, Challenge; cos i'm a lady, male clients thought to proffer sex (wit the whole calabar woman stereotype) how I overcame;just told them No. Not all of them stayed friends when they left.

It was a short very enjoyable stint.

anonimi:

What was the experience like while you did it?
Successes, challenges? How you overcame the challenges?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by anonimi: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Naturalle:
Twas cool. Nice to meet new pple. Calabar had lots of interesting places to visit. For the short time I did it, my clients were referrals from friends. Struck a deal with so hotels, an I got commissions/guest stay, Challenge; cos i'm a lady, male clients thought to proffer sex (wit the whole calabar woman stereotype) how I overcame;just told them No. Not all of them stayed friends when they left.

It was a short very enjoyable stint.

I can understand about the male clients and our focus on sex. You must have been very firm with them to succeed.
Are there others still doing similar facilitation?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! by Naturalle(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Not that I am aware of at the moment.

anonimi:

I can understand about the male clients and our focus on sex. You must have been very firm with them to succeed.
Are there others still doing similar facilitation?

(1) (Reply)

My Abuja Trip / Horrific Tidal Bore Bursts Through Dam In Annual Event In China / Nigerians In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.